It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book on Marfa Lights -- They ARE Only 'Car Headlights'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

it happens quite a bit. When i lived in Howard Co. TX it was one of those things that happened 2-3 times a year. The land is quite flat, so there isn't much other option for lighting than the equipment around pump jacks and an occasional power transformer on a pole.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I've done some work out that way. But only lived about 3 hours from there for the majority of my life. The whole region is amazing. To the east and north of Marfa is the Santa Madera Astroblema, which is utterly massive in size. Volcanos and such adorn the area. Lots to be interested in. There is a border crossing about a mile or 2 south of Marfa, but not much on the other side other than more desert.

If you ever go, plan to tour the whole area. And while summer is hot, if you time it right you could hit up the Terlingua chili cookoff, and score a big cultural event while here too.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ta so much for the advice bigfatfurrytexan, you paint an amazing picture of the place

If I can get my mental state right I do believe I can make full on contact with them and bring them down. It's gonna take some effort and love state but it is possible.

Really looking forward to driving some of your Made in USA rental cars when chasing the UFOs too, you make some awesome machines

new topics

<< 1   >>

join