It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Gun Enthusiast Shoots Three Armed Intruders, Killing Two

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Note to criminals, you probably should not attempt an armed home invasion on a known gun enthusiast who openly posts on social media about his firearms. This is probably not the best target to attempt to murder and rob especially when the neighbors are armed and will shoot or detain you as well.

It appears the two dead armed invaders have extensive criminal records. Self Defense for the win.

Video from the Sheriff at the first link below:
www.whio.com...

Three armed intruders targeted the wrong home when they broke into a Florida gun enthusiast's home early Friday morning.

The homeowner fired at all three home invaders, striking two of them fatally, the Pasco Sheriff’s Office said.

The homeowner got a phone call from a neighbor who told him he was holding the intruder, identified as Jeremiah Tramel, at gunpoint.

Deputies were called to the scene. Two invaders were pronounced dead at the scene. The names of the two intruders who died will be released after family notification. Tramel was taken to a hospital for treatment.

www.tampabay.com...

The homeowner said he was inside his home playing video games when at about 12:43 a.m. he heard the glass of his laundry room door shatter, according to a sheriff’s report. He saw an arm reach inside to unlock the door. Then the homeowner said he saw a masked man walk in and aim a gun at him.

The homeowner said he grabbed his Glock 9mm pistol, which was just a few feet away, and fired several times at the intruder. He saw the intruder fall down, the report said.

Then a second masked intruder entered the house, and the homeowner said he fired at him, too. That intruder also collapsed.

The masked men were aiming their weapons at the homeowner when they were shot, said Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco.

The homeowner said he then saw a third intruder enter, the report said. The homeowner started firing again, but said his Glock jammed. Then he said he grabbed a Kriss Vector 10mm semi-automatic rifle, but didn’t fire it. The third intruder had run away.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Finally some good news. Thanks for the pick me up.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Gun enthusiast?
That's what he's known for? That's his only avocation?

Okay. Bearing arms is one thing. But...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And some people still think that you should just try to hide and call the police and wait for them to come save you.
I'm a little surprised that the second and especially the third robber came in after the first one got shot.
The homeowner now has to deal with the fact that he took two lives which probably isn't a good feeling but it is better than being dead. Most people don't want to hurt anyone but when people put you in a situation where you have to choose you do what is necessary for survival.
edit on 11110000007 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So what is a gun enthusiast?
I’ve got a dozen or more.. am I an amateur or enthusiast?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you have other hobbies?
If not, you may be a Gun Enthusiast.

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, it is obvious from the story that the intended victim / homeowner was a gamer as well

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LARP, LARP.

I learned that term in the Q thread.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

" The sheriff said the homeowner believes he may have been targeted because of his gun collection, which he has displayed on social media.

The investigation also revealed that the homeowner had some sort of relationship with Trammel, Casado and Durham that involved “some type of known entity,” Nocco said. "

www.foxnews.com...

So , you Maybe have a Problem With Legal Gun Owners Expressing their Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms > ? Judge Not lest Ye be Judged Phage..............

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don’t believe the story.
He shoots one another enters, he shoots that one, another enters. Really! They kept coming?
They were as enthusiastic as he was!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So , you Maybe have a Problem With Legal Gun Owners Expressing their Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms

Not at all.

But I think that some hobbies may not be really "healthy."

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I read that too, what is a know entity? That sounds strange to me . Wonder if we will learn more about this

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So , you Maybe have a Problem With Legal Gun Owners Expressing their Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms

Not at all.

True , like Pedophilia maybe ? Nasty Habit Indeed ...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hey. Look over there!

Squirrel!

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not at all.

Apparently, burglary would fall into the "unhealthy hobby" category.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

That's probably more of a vocation than an avocation.
It's also illegal.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've never figured out how a burglar would be brave enough to go up to a door smash the glass in the middle of the quiet night and not think he's going get buck shot , from a 12 gauge....in the face when he walks through the door

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What a bunch of morons. I'm glad the survivor was charged for the homicides of his two idiot friends.
That's hilarious.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I don’t believe the story.
He shoots one another enters, he shoots that one, another enters. Really! They kept coming?
They were as enthusiastic as he was!

They felt entitled to what he owned.
And what belonged to him, they were willing to die to get it.
So two Darwin awards and one nomination.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They felt entitled to what he owned.

Probably not. Burglars don't go that deep. They just wanted it.

edit on 7/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join