It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Covid Deaths hit Rock Botton and Cases Rise Then What

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

The Democrat/MSM screams for "More Testing!" have backfired on them.

Lower percentage of deaths

Higher Number of Positive Tests yield more "Cases!" "Cases!" "Cases!" news segments. Fewer people are alarmed, because it's the same as WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!.

The better ATS investigators look into the hospital numbers and find that there's not a big deal there either. (i.e. Texas ICU = 72% of Admissions are Non-Covid related)

edit on 7/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

It's political and will stop after Nov. 3rd. Then it's everyone for themselves.

Thats an incredibly optimistic take..

I believe this is all part of a much larger plan that goes far beyond any election, Trump, or even the US. America is the primary target though, to be sure.

Global warming didnt work to build the "new global citizen," though it laid the groundwork for a lot of this. The Virus seems to be significantly more successful in programming people into "proper global citizens."

Things like masks arent even about The Virus, thats just marketing. Its to get people to obey the "experts" (Priests of the Technocracy) without question, and even if what is said changes on a daily basis. It also serves the purpose of further compromising immune systems when deployed en masse, which can assist in the Fear & Outrage Factories work (MSM, social media).

Most of the nations in the world agreed to this plan in the 90s.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
State Governments are making the wrong decisions right now by trying to limit the number of positive cases; and the only explanation I can come up with is that they are doing it for personal political optics reasons. Its not even a Democrat vs Republican thing as republican state governments are pulling back on reopening measures as well. It really is a shame that our political leaders can't find it in themselves to work for the people even during trying times; it really speaks to how dysfunctional our governments are.

Now is the correct time to loosen restrictions and allow the virus to spread among the less vulnerable population. Right now is the time of year where natural immune responses are highest due to nice weather and increased sun light; where social distancing is naturally at its greatest percentage as people enjoy the outdoors rather than seek shelter from the cold; and the hospital systems is at its least pressure due to non-covid related illnesses.

State governments should be seeking to increase infection rates now among the less vulnerable so that their are less susceptible people in the population come next fall. They should be seeking to level off infections rates and death rates between now and next summer; not causing a tinderbox situation where their are lulls during nice weather months and huge spike during bad weather months. That has always been the worse case scenario and our governments are helping happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

While I do agree.. and Id mention the immense impact that flora has on these things too.. the fear response has been shifted from "deaths" to "cases."

We are seeing a massive rise in cases, which is completely expected (particularly when using PCR tests), but the true scale of it is (once again) hidden behind what a case "is," just like what a death "is" was obfuscated.

The actual data trail here is exceedingly suspicious. There are local officials, facility directors, counties, etc. that report one thing and the Dept of Health and CDC will report much, much higher numbers.

Even looking into the data trail on nursing home deaths, we see accounts of incredibly large discrepancies. When a 90 bed facility reports something like 2 deaths and 40 cases, but the larger agencies claim nearly 800 deaths from that facility.. We have incredibly important questions to ask beyond just watching the news and media sites for our Marching Orders for the day.

Those larger agencies, organizations, and individuals can keep all this going in perpetuity. And with most of the Marching Orders being things that compromise immune systems, or overlook beneficial options for actual public health, itll only get easier to keep it going.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Bolsonaro has it.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
It's pathetic because restaurants and small businesses are shutting down in my city like many others left and right. We need a Small Business Lives Matter Movement. They all agree to open up, no capacity limit, no masks required. Go ahead and fine them because they will go out of business regardless if they do not fully open. Open the gates and call their bluff.

I think that is part of the plan/goal.
Who will we be beholden to when the small business owners die out?
The same Multinational corps who are push the BLM racial divide.

Let's not forget Agenda21 either. My governor just said we might have to continue wearing facemasks until a vaccine is out. Small business owners can't make a living with all of these BS restrictions.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I wish I knew the answer to that. I do know a couple people that either tested positive, or were presumed positive. Neither of them were sick enough to be hospitalized. They were told to stay home for two weeks, and there was never any followup testing. I can only guess, but without any followup, there status was never changed from active to recovered.
The only numbers that might be reliable are hospital capacity, and weekly death totals. Maybe.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Scrable because: Daily to weekly

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Higher Number of Positive Tests yield more "Cases!" "Cases!" "Cases!" news segments. Fewer people are alarmed, because it's the same as WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!.

The President knows this and jokingly he suggested we should test less because even though testing is good the left spins it as huge spikes caused by those damn Conservatives. So then the narrative was "THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO TEST LESS!!!" While the President was saying we are testing better than any country in the world and getting better every week in the same breath.

Lol you can't make this crap up...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The end of this video says it all "HAHA GOTTCHA SECOND WAVE IS REAL"
Bring on the coffin liners!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
I wish I knew the answer to that. I do know a couple people that either tested positive, or were presumed positive. Neither of them were sick enough to be hospitalized. They were told to stay home for two weeks, and there was never any followup testing. I can only guess, but without any followup, there status was never changed from active to recovered.
The only numbers that might be reliable are hospital capacity, and weekly death totals. Maybe.

You keep records per week of hospital capabilities and let everything else drop off after 3 weeks. It wouldn't be 100% accurate without a follow up of temp reading etc, but a hell of a lot better than what they are doing now. People that have had it at my work were out a total of 3 weeks with symptoms gone by two weeks.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

I believe your husband.

I made a trip to what I call the Badlands, that is the place in every area, where you don't want to go in broad daylight, and want to be 50 miles away from when the sun goes down.

I was expecting a ghost town. Almost no one is wearing masks, and not only is social distancing not a thing, the play for pay activities continues and are at an increase. The pants down quickie and the naked lay down is even being marketed via social media. Yet most will tell you they don't know anyone that is sick or have been sick, and the only people that have died are those they heard of from a cousin of a friend of a friend.

With the live style, the lack of hygiene, and the indifference to social distancing, you would think this area would have the dead lying in the street. My patients have enough crap to deal with, so I am glad that is not the case.

edit on 7-7-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That would make sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I put that out there on one of these threads. lol

I sure as hell wouldn't put it past these psychopaths!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just wait. On average, seems like 1-2 week incubation period until first symptoms show. First week with symptoms (let's say 2 weeks in) is ok, second week of symptoms is when stuff really sucks. 3rd week is hospitalization, another 1-2 weeks on ventilator before death occurs. So looking at about 6 weeks from contraction to mortality. Spike in infections over the last 2 weeks will take another 3-4 before death rate starts to rise.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

First I heard of that timeline. The deaths are going down regardless. It has gone down so much no way it can even get close to what it was. It took out the most vulnerable and now we are left with what is left; people with mild to no symptoms by and large.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I would have to imagine youve heard the "just wait two weeks" narrative. Its been hammered into peoples brains since this began.

Of course, the vast majority (80-90%) who catch it will exhibit symptoms in days. Like pretty much every pathogen. Dr. Karl Friston's work also suggests that 50-80% of the population is outright "non-susceptible." Meaning, to achieve community immunity, we are looking at 40-70% of that remaining percentage.

Despite the propaganda and outright lies from "experts" and public health officials, we are seeing some incredibly interesting research and science taking place. Very little of it is reaching the propaganda machines, but all the same..

The only time we see a meaningful result of excess deaths is more likely to be correlated with our approach than an organic spread of a pathogen. Amazing how those numbers can jump up when you throw sick people into enclosed spaces of the most vulnerable populations (nursing homes) and are willing to manipulate the data trail. Plenty of counties, facility directors, etc. speaking out about how the nationally shared numbers from the Dept of Health and CDC do not match the cases/deaths that actually occured in those places. Quite impressive when the CDC reports that a care facility with ~100 beds experienced nearly 800 deaths.

Add in the ridiculous notion of using PCR tests in this diagnostic application, and there ya go. This can all be done every "flu" season, if not perpetually through the year.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: Gothar
people with mild to no symptoms by and large.

If that's the case then why are hospitals in TX and AZ in crisis mode? Very few ICU/CCU beds. Or are you saying the hospitals are lying and it's all made-up? And if that's the case, how do you explain the 180s the Governors of AZ & TX made? We're talking about two guys with their noses firmly between Trump's cheeks.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When deaths get too low you re evaluate the past deaths and assign them COVID. Michigan gained 20 that way today.

upnorthlive.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: HalWesten

It's political and will stop after Nov. 3rd. Then it's everyone for themselves.

Tell that to Brazil.

(yawn)

Did you say something?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
When deaths get too low you re evaluate the past deaths and assign them COVID. Michigan gained 20 that way today.

upnorthlive.com...

Yeah, and the govn'r is threatening to shut things down again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join