It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Girl Killed and Nobody Cares...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't know how you got so upset because of what I posted, and, that you see it as I am doing something wrong, but, you are wrong.
The MSM doesn't represent WHITE America either, so on that, I can agree.
This is not a you versus me thing, I'm sorry that you see it that way, this is a MSM, a culture that can't fix a problem that IS there, it's not made up by me, or anyone else.
It's about what I see on videos that I see with my own eyes that SHOW blacks doing stuff to exacerbate problems, uneducated people that are ignorant of what is really going on in the world.
You surely 'have to see' that there is some kind of an agenda, don't you? I mean, are people doing this because it's fun?

If you can't see what I was saying, I'm sorry, it is not directing any insults, you may take them as that, but that was not what I am saying at all.

I have already said it more than once, "of course some people care", just not enough that would make a difference, and, when they have the power to fix it, they just don't.

I have to say, when you wrote this, I really don't get it.
"But you've chosen this opportunity to push their narrative while dancing on a little girl's grave for cheap political points."

Nowhere in my thread have I said anything remotely like that, not at all. All I mean is, that those that are responsible, or those that should be responsible, they need to do something, so this crap doesn't happen anymore.
I don't know what your deal is I am actually on your side, it was not derogatory at all, but maybe you can explain that to me, I'll listen, I am not trying to be a jerk here at all. I am not a person that likes attacking anyone, I don't know if you are black or white, or left or right, and you will get what you get out of what I say, I am not really trying to sway YOU at all, I am merely stating a point, an opinion.

I honestly, really and truly care what happened to this little girl, I see that a mayor could've stepped in earlier and prevented this, I see the governor should've also, I see a lot of bad stuff going down due to nobody stepping up and doing something, that is why I posted this, not to be antagonistic.
Also, I see the MSM pushing their narratives (lies) and escalating small things into great big ol' things. I mean, don't you?
I don't have a thing to gain by pushing what I believe for any political reasoning, if I did, I would have posted this thread in the Mud Pit.
I won't argue the point with you because I know that I won't be able to change your mind, you are probably going to believe what you believe.

So, once again, please explain what you are referring to when you accuse me of whatever it is that you accuse me of.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
That might be true, I do have a hard time believing Mayors and Governors now days.
I will admit, I can't keep up with what Mayor goes to what city anymore, someone took the lid off of Pandora's box.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Damn it must feel good to be a gansta

I don't think anyone in their right mind would have believed these protests would have come peaceful, just like I don't think anyone believed that any of these protests wouldn't have ended without violence.

What does that tell you?

You know what it tells me? It tells me that some of these police shootings just might be justified.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

8-Year-Old Girl Killed and Nobody Cares

Of course people care. And you know it. And you completely played on people's emotions, as if YOU care more than those affected, not just Black people, but her parents... her entire family. Have you watched the press conference with Secoreia's parents? Her mother is broken. A part of her was brutally killed for no good reason. Do you doubt that this mother would not have gladly given her own life if it could have saved her baby? Can you imagine her pain if she read your words: "Nobody Cares."

The mayor made a very strong statement (albeit a day late and a dollar short). Same for the governor. Her parents and extended family have made statements. Black individuals have spoken out on various social media -- Twitter, Instagram, Black forums, etc. But you state "Nobody Cares".

Do you really not know how absurd, callous and insulting it is to say such a thing? And then to say that I am wrong? To not even question how your words and accusations are NOT???

Did you make any effort to find out what the Black community's response was before coming to this conclusion? Other protesters (Black, White or whatever)? BLM the organization? (Who, incidentally, has NOT commented at all that I can see). If not, why not? And if so, you must have found the same reactions and public statements that I did, so why did you omit those to assert that "nobody cares"?

Have you made any effort to find out who these killers are? What group they might be from? What their agenda could be? Looking back over the news reports the last few weeks, it is clear that individuals and/or groups with sinister purposes have infiltrated and/or co-opted the protests in Atlanta. Many peaceful protesters and have complained about them. It seems that rather than BLM or even Antifa, it is communist agitators responsible.

But we're not being told that all protesters are not the same. That they can't be slapped with same label and thrown into the same box. There are forces creating division, pitting Black against White and left against right, portraying the propaganda as the only truth. The media is pushing that same division among the masses, pitting people against each other, portraying the extremes as the norm. People who have outright stated they want armed rebellion and blood in our streets. But the media and our politicians are blurring the lines, pushing selective truths for an agenda.

What We The People need more than anything these days is the facts and truths that the media refuses to tell us. The truths that will bring the people together, not selective truths that divide us. We need to elevate and promote those looking for middle ground, the best interests of ALL people, and real solutions that benefit ALL people.

By all means call out the duplicity and deceitfulness of the PTB, but do it with a purpose!!! Not to use a little girl's death for political creds. Call out THEIR lies and half-truths and mis-truths! Tell the whole truth that they refuse to tell the public!

Show just how many people DO CARE about this little girl's death! Let this precious child's death be an inspiration and motivation to do better and bring good-hearted people of all races, creeds and colors together to fight our common enemy.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

You know, every time this stuff happens, I cringe inside, I always hope deep inside that it won't be a white person that is on the right. I feel that way because when someone on the right does something stupid, it makes it a lot worse, not better at all.
If they do it, meaning, anyone that is not on the right, or white, it's not as bad, something bad has still happened, but somehow it's lessened because of who it is, which is as wrong as wrong gets.

I still haven't heard if the police have any leads on this, hopefully they do.
To be real honest I see and read so many of these type cases in a day now that I can't keep up with who is who anymore.

I hope the shooters are brought to justice, who wouldn't ? But this story is going to be smoothered, dropped and forgotten . When/if it turns out to be "white allies" who killed this little girl the entire political usefulness will be ripped apart; the majority of BLM's people will instantly be racially untrustworthy... Thus again bringing any political use to a halt.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Miss, but you are really going off of the deep end here, I have no idea what you are saying because, you have no idea how much I care. Do you have a special decoder ring that allows you to know the feelings and thoughts of others? Ohhh, You do? Now I really feel bad.

See, what you don't get is, I am the one that posted the video, I did it because I watched that video, and, I read a few stories about how crushed the family was, I have a pretty soft heart for such things, but, according to you, I don't. I am only posting this was all done for stars and flags, and to say the crap that you have against someone that you have no clue about is literally insane.
I am glad that your have a heart and care, but I can't? I can't post a thread about a poor little girl and a story like EVERYONE else here does about something that they feel strongly about?

Really, have you even read what I posted in my OP? I mean really, where in the hell did you get your crazy-assed ides from?

You really need to take take a good look around you apparently, things may be a lot different than you had originally thought.

I will tell you this, this is my last post to you, you cannot be reasoned with, I don't play that game.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The left and Hollywood carefully pick and choose what to politicize.

This incident wouldn’t fit the savior of oppression facade because of the implications.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I understand you will not post back to me... and that's fine. But I will speak for myself.

I never suggested, inferred or asserted that you do not care. Exactly the opposite in fact. I stated that your words suggested that ONLY you care and/or that you care MORE than anyone else, including her parents, with your statement that "Nobody Cares." That is literally your OP's title and point.

"NOBODY CARES."

I criticized your words and your OP. I did not attack you personally. I pointed out how hurtful this is to the many people who do very clearly care, I suggested many ways that you could counter the willful lack of information and mis-information from media, how this girl's unconscionable death could bring good people of all races, creeds and colors together against those Marxists, Anarchists, Communists and others trying to foment armed rebellion, and all you seem to have gotten from my words is an imagined attack on you personally???

Okay. I am more sorry than you'll ever know that's how you took my words. If I knew how to express myself better, I would gladly do so. I won't shut up, but I will definitely try to refine my thoughts and words going forward. Practice makes perfect...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"Okay. I am more sorry than you'll ever know that's how you took my words. If I knew how to express myself better, I would gladly do so. I won't shut up, but I will definitely try to refine my thoughts and words going forward. Practice makes perfect... "

This is what made me answer this, and I thank you for being so polite, I really do appreciate the fact that you said that, and I believe you. I also say that I am sorry about things that may have made this what it was. Sometimes slowing down can help a lot.
Thank you!

So... Maybe I can explain it better.
I never stated that I cared more than anyone else either, especially her family, or those that are close. I don't understand how anyone would think that I thought that.
Here is what I thought.
I said, "Nobody Cares" because what I was referring to was the fact that EVERYBODY came out in defense of the two men that were killed by police, right?
My title was me being facetious really, there is no emoticon for that, that I know of. I actually meant it the complete opposite, but, I can see how you thought that I meant it in some other way.

One of my main points of my entire thread was about caring, so that is why I couldn't understand why you thought I was being so callous and UNcaring. I am a guy that gets along with everyone that I meet in person, I am a respectful person, to all. I hold doors open for people, I talk to older people that look like they need it, because I am a caring person, so when you say that I seemingly care too much, that is weird to me.
I used to LOVE people, but as I get older, I can't, not like I used to, people wear you down, I have been taken advantage of for helping many people, after many, many years of that, I stopped helping people, I have to, but deep inside, I still want to help.
Helping out others is something that I don't have a lot of control over, it comes from within, but for me, it's not a positive thing anymore.
I really say all of that to let you know that although we may have crossed wires at some point, I am not a jerk, I will go to bat for those that need it, I try, so although you may have taken what I wrote as me being a real jerk, I can only say to you that I am not. (Now it sounds like I am building myself up, but I am just trying to explain)

I was getting to the fact that nothing will change because of her, and that right there is a real shame in itself.
Anyone that has a heart would love to know that this little girl's death would change the world, but NOBODY CARES enough to make that change, that is all I was alluding to. I may not have worded it to where you got that reference, but I meant ALL GOOD with what I wrote. I do not do threads because of stars or any of that, it became apparent long ago to me that if you are not a popular person here, you won't get stars, not that it really makes a difference in anything, I only say that to explain that I don't care about that stuff. Nobody even responds to what I write, except a very few.

So, when I say that nobody cares, I only mean that the ones that need to care, the ones that would really benefit from life, if they cared, don't really care.
Surely, you wouldn't really think that I would place myself on a pedestal so high up that I am trying to steal that little girl's thunder, so to speak. I surely wouldn't try and make myself a big man and try and make people think that her parents don't care. I watched them, I know they care, I care that they care. We all need to care, a LOT!
This stuff has to stop, rioting, killing, left versus the right, a crazy virus, all of the negatives in our lives, it's so insane, somewhere, somehow, something needs to happen in a positive way.

So, essentially, when I said that Nobody Cares, I actually meant that we ALL need to care more. It looks a lot more click-baity now after all of that, my title, I mean. I never said I was good at making up titles.
All I can say is, what you thought I said, and was saying, was not what I was trying to convey, maybe I don't make myself clear when I type, but I only meant good things, not anything that would make anyone upset, not at all.

You caught me at a bad time really, there are too many trolls and stuff here, I have just had my fill of people saying crude things to people for no apparent reason, so when you say what you said, I wasn't going to cut you any slack because if you attack me, I am not going to lay down any longer.
Right versus left, black versus white, all day long, it's wear us all down eventually.

Hopefully the little girl's tragedy makes a difference now that 'some' people are taking notice. maybe this is the one that really does make a difference.

For instance, I just had one of my threads shut down because of something, I don't know if it was me, or...(?)
I placed it here because I thought it might make people happy to know that a crazy person that hit a 12 year old was now known. (I didn't realize it had already been posted)
A guy, someone I am not familiar with, accuses me of making my THIRD posts about BLACKS. That is in my OP that I said, YouTube is suggesting these videos for me, I am not seeking them out.
I posted a video by Anthony Brian Logan, my FAVORITE YouTube channel, he is a black man, I think highly of him and his brain, so, knowing that he can tell a story better than me, I placed his video on here, like we all do.

This guy is mad at me because YouTube suggests to me more of other black video makers on YouTube, their content right now, is, you guessed it, about black people.
So, essentially, this guy on ATS must think that I am a racist because I am AGAIN posting videos about black people. Just because I watched some black people's videos about other black people.
I hope that I don't have to go into how many white people's video that I have seen that they were being a bad citizen.
Timing, I guess, but things can be taken out of context because we want to see what we think we see, I guess. I know that I don't have an answer.

Sorry for being so long, and really, you don't have to respond, its fine, I am long-winded, that is a problem I do have, for sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You made my screen get all blurry

Thank you. Your reply has lifted my heart incredibly. And it wasn't too long, it was just right. I think we are far closer in our views than was at first apparent -- we were just coming at it from different angles. This little girl's needless and senseless death hit both of us hard. We're both trying to make sense out of the senseless and it just can't be done. All of it. Not just this precious little girl, but the whole ugly package.

I will learn from this experience, take the best with me going forward, and I will keep trying to do better. We must. There are too many trying to do the worst. We've gotta balance it out!!!

Thank you again. I'm sorry I got us off to a wrong start, but I'm very happy and appreciative we worked it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm glad that things are settled.

If we all took more time to stop and think, which I try to, but I overlook a lot, I know, we'd all be better off.
I am glad that you understand now, it was a long way to get there.
One thing I learned is I am not going to post stuff any longer, it's really not worth it. Just the entirety of my last videos didn't work out really, so I learned from that. No more posting new threads or replies from me, I'll just read like I have for the last 12 or so years.

Thank you for being so civil, Boadicea.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I care too, even though this is the first i've heard of her murder.
Poor kid.

It's been said by some extreme leftist corners of society, and without the slightest shred of absurdity felt by those saying it, that the very obvious position that 'ALL lives matter' is a racist comment.

But, the screaming idiots aside, that is what i believe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join