It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Girl Killed and Nobody Cares...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Anthony Brian Logan has a news story about a little girl that died needlessly. So, I wonder, just like a lot of the commenters on his channel, why don't we hear about this like we heard about Rayshard Brooks and George Floyd?
One commenter even mentions that she won't get FIVE funerals and the Hollywood bunch won't be doing anything for her.

Crazy stuff, the story about how she died is even crazier...

"An 8-year-old girl named Secoriea Turner was shot while riding in the car with her mother in Atlanta when they happened upon a Black Lives Matter protest area similar to CHAZ / CHOP in Seattle."

www.youtube.com...

Lots of people have heard about it, via mainstream news, it's shocking and awful, the mainstream also asked for help, as are the police for information, hopefully as to who was responsible.

edit on 6-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Democrats don't care would be more accurate. Her death can't be exploited for fundraising and votes, so they're not interested.

Ironic too considering the Democrat media was ragging on Trump for not having his priorities straight because federal LE was protecting federal property, yet these Democrat mayors are focused on statues while children are getting slaughtered in their cities.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
State of Emergency for Georgia.

"Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda. Now, innocent Georgians are being targeted, shot, and left for dead," Kemp, a Republican, said in a statement. "This lawlessness must be stopped and order restored in our capital city. I have declared a State of Emergency and called up the Georgia Guard because the safety of our citizens comes first.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
They may have asked for some help but I sure haven't read about it, they aren't trying enough.
I mean, you could not go online for an entire month when it was George Floyd. He was not an innocent person at all but it was ignored by the media.
This little girl was as innocent as can be, but, nope. Crickets, so to speak.
Yes, there is 'some' news, but in the big picture, they are not even trying to report news, not at all.

What's weird, when I lived close to Dallas, Texas I would watch Channel 4 News, Fox, they were as right-wing as they come, but all I hear about is how bad that Fox is, so I guess that is only a part of Fox that reports stuff online.
I would bet that my old news station Fox 4 News would report on it, so that to me is just plain odd.

One more thing, that picture of the girl is not a good one at all, plus, she is 8 years old, I saw a picture of her and she was a LOT taller and really a cute little girl.
I mean, they use Trump's worst pictures when they show him, it makes me wonder if there is a reason for this.
ALL of the men that have been killed and they have their pictures on the news ALL have pictures that DO NOT depict them.
The images that we see are not what they look like 'now'.
So it makes me think if this is the case of the little girl, why are they not showing her pretty picture?
(I think it's in the video, if I remember right)
I'm just rambling...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Too true, too true!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, well, let's see where that takes us.
That is good to see, it'd be really nice if that made it all take a turn. I'll eat my words if they do.
Good find!

Thanks, dude of hardly any words.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
State of Emergency for Georgia.

"Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda. Now, innocent Georgians are being targeted, shot, and left for dead," Kemp, a Republican, said in a statement. "This lawlessness must be stopped and order restored in our capital city. I have declared a State of Emergency and called up the Georgia Guard because the safety of our citizens comes first.

www.foxnews.com...

Thank God someone has some backbone.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A thought just occured to me.

Are we using violence to make political points?

Obviously the left is silent on the deaths and violence that happened over the weekend.

As people on the right are non stop talking about the violence over the weekend.

But it was also President Trump was silent the first week and maybe two weeks on the whole george floyd thing.

So are we weaponizing violence.

will this break the speel that BLM has over people now??

I was surpsied to hear this from former NFL player MArcellus wiley

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

They may have asked for some help but I sure haven't read about it, they aren't trying enough.
I mean, you could not go online for an entire month when it was George Floyd. He was not an innocent person at all but it was ignored by the media.
Yes, there is 'some' news, but in the big picture, they are not even trying to report news, not at all.

What's weird, when I lived close to Dallas, Texas I would watch Channel 4 News, Fox, they were as right-wing as they come, but all I hear about is how bad that Fox is, so I guess that is only a part of Fox that reports stuff online.
I would bet that my old news station Fox 4 News would report on it, so that to me is just plain odd.

One more thing, that picture of the girl is not a good one at all, plus, she is 8 years old, I saw a picture of her and she was a LOT taller and really a cute little girl.
I mean, they use Trump's worst pictures when they show him, it makes me wonder if there is a reason for this.
ALL of the men that have been killed and they have their pictures on the news ALL have pictures that DO NOT depict them.
So it makes me think if this is the case of the little girl, why are they not showing her pretty picture?
I'm just rambling...

Well, to be sure, I have empathy for how you might feel, but I would think that most people care.

I'm perhaps a few thousand miles away, but still, I know about the events, and from media, although Fox News is no longer aired here.
Your reference to Mr Floyd, is totally judgemental, I would have rather you didn't make that comparison, Mr Floyd's death was also totally unneeded, and I don't think there is any doubt it was yet another act of savagery.
Serious questions needed all round, and I would think that's what people really want, and the why fore.

The little girl was not the only child either to lose a life, in the same way over the country.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It doesn't fit the narrative. We've had several kids killed over the past two weekends here in Chicago.

Black lives only matter when it is a white person doing the killing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda.

Yes , they have arrested more than a few that were involved in instigating riots from all over the US.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I'm just rambling...

Well, to be sure, I have empathy for how you might feel, but I would think that most people care.

I'm perhaps a few thousand miles away, but still, I know about the events, and from media, although Fox News is no longer aired here.
Your reference to Mr Floyd, is totally judgemental, I would have rather you didn't make that comparison, Mr Floyd's death was also totally unneeded, and I don't think there is any doubt it was yet another act of savagery.
Serious questions needed all round, and I would think that's what people really want, and the why fore.

The little girl was not the only child either to lose a life, in the same way over the country.

The facts are that Floyd had a violent criminal history and was resisting arrest. He didn't deserve the death sentence, but at the least this additional felony plus passing fake money would have probably got him another 5-10. Versus an innocent black 8 year old girls murdered by her own race. There is a difference. People are judged by their actions.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Reminds me of '72 at Stanford, after the mining of Haiphong harbor. Nice de-escalation there, Dick.

All morning it was a sit-in. Then the instigators and rioters showed up.

edit on 7/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Apparently the Republican Governor of Georgia cares too.

Doesn't this mean he thinks black lives matter since most or all of the shooting victims were African Americans?

Atlanta (CNN) - Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Monday declared a state of emergency and activated as many as 1,000 National Guard members.

"We've had over 75 shootings in the city over the past several weeks," Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said when talking about the 8-year-old's death on Sunday. "You can't blame that on APD (Atlanta Police Department)."
After the death of George Floyd in late May there were protests in downtown Atlanta, several of which were followed by looting and vandalism.
"Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda. Now, innocent Georgians are being targeted, shot, and left for dead," Kemp said in a statement. "This lawlessness must be stopped and order restored in our capital city."
The governor's statement says the National Guard will "provide support" at state buildings like the Capitol and the Governor's Mansion so state police can increase patrols.
According to CNN affiliate WSB, authorities said 60 to 100 people went to Georgia State Patrol headquarters early Sunday morning and some used bricks or fireworks to damage the building.
Guard troops will also be stationed there, the governor said.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 6-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It doesn't fit the narrative. We've had several kids killed over the past two weekends here in Chicago.

Black lives only matter when it is a white person doing the killing.

Imagine how saturated the news media would be with the 7 children murdered, if it was at a school.

On second thought, it would detract from the Covid-19 hysteria being pushed so hard. So maybe there wouldn't be saturated coverage of the school shooting.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why should I care. They don't care about the problems illegal criminal aliens are causing in my city and county but I am suppose to care about black on black violence. No. Maybe if they cared about securing the border and taking care of our own people first this black community problem does not exist. Maybe stop selling us out to China and running all our companies out because those things are the things that got us to this thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Atlanta's mayor was diagnosed with CoronaVirus-19 today.

www.wsbtv.com...

Maybe the diagnosis caused her to think more rational...like a normal mayor should?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw it.

Her life definitely matters to her.

Not so much to her opponents.

All lives matter, even liberals. (speak for myself around here) 🤣

Authorities have been simply waiting for people to get shot to have a reason to go in and take out the protests. Same thing in Seattle, and the local Governments in these cities are liberal too.
edit on 6-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Been watching ABL for a few months now, guy is an absolute legend and you just know the left hates him because he represents everything they are against, a great supporter of freedom and liberty, and he proves all it takes to be successful is the right mindset and the willingness to work.

This story though is absolutely tragic, seems even more heartbreaking than the guy who was crying on Fox the other day because of losing his son... but don't worry folks black on black crime isn't a huge issue, if you even dare to bring it up you're a racist or if you're black like ABL then you're an Uncle Tom.

This is getting way out of hand now...
edit on 7/7/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: panoz77
I'm about to start a thread explaining how crazy it would be for America to "come together by meeting in the middle".

What exactly would the middle be?

The middle of where we are is still left

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join