It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Girl Killed and Nobody Cares...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Most everyone cares but none will be so devistated as her parents.
Nothing good will come from any of these riots and so called peaceful protests. Stay as far away from them as possible.

edit on 7-7-2020 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

This is sad.

Angry people of America, find a healthy, safe way to vent your anger.

Stop taking it out on innocent people who did NOTHING to you!

God Bless Secoriea!

edit on 7-7-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Blacks killing Blacks is culture not hate.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just wait till it turns out the two shooters are 20 something white liberals....

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Of course people care... AND YOU KNOW IT!!! You also know that the mainstream media is pushing a specific narrative of half-truths, mis-truths and selective truths. They do not represent America. They do not represent Black America. They represent only those forces TRYING to create chaos and mayhem and, yes, blood in our streets. THEY are the ones who don't care.

But you've chosen this opportunity to push their narrative while dancing on a little girl's grave for cheap political points.

“They say Black lives matter,” Secoriya Williamson, the father of 8-year-old Secoriea Turner, said during a press conference. “You killed your own. You killed your own this time. … You killed a child. She didn’t do nothing to nobody.”

Secoriea Turner's parents: 'They say Black lives matter. You killed your own.'

The grief and outrage expressed on Black websites and discussion forums is heartbreaking -- and enlightening for those who only hear what others have to say about a large a diverse community of individuals. People might be surprised at the true reaction and opinions of regular everday Black folks -- not just to this killing, but to BLM protests in general.

The saddest part of all is that we don't know this was the work of BLM, or even Black men. They were masked. And we know that plenty of White folks have been part and parcel of the violence and mayhem. But that fact doesn't fit into the narrative of either "side".

RIP Secoriea Turner.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
Very good video, I don't have a clue as to who he is, but he has the intelligence that most Democrats don't have, and, a lot of people in general.

Thanks for posting that, I really liked that one.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I know what you're saying, but panoz77 said what I'd say.
It's just that somewhere there needs to be a precedent made to set things in motion, nothing seems ever seems to be done, there's some talk, then it goes away, EXCEPT for stupid crap like the George Floyd/Rayshard Brooks fiasco.
I agree that it's a shame anytime that anyone dies, but both of these guys made their beds, they are now lying in them.
Not the same for the little girl, in other words, they shouldn't have ran with these two guys to make statements, they should've held off until someone that REALLY mattered came along.
That might sound harsh and poorly worded, I don't mean it in a bad way, they just chose the wrong guys to use as their martyrs, that's all.

The little girl is REALLY an honest to goodness martyr, no if's, and's, or but's.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Mayor cared......until her speech was finished and she exited stage left.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That is something that has been said by many people here over time, but when you say it, it means something, and you tell the truth as you see it, and I always appreciate what you have to bring to the conversation.
Seeing the truth and not ducking it is what a lot of people need to do.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Yeah, and then the cameras turned off..

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm glad that someone is doing things, now. It's late in the game, I think.
Better now than never though.
All I mean by 'caring' is that this is a gigantic fiasco, the entirety of it all, everything that has happened sine the beginning of this craziness could've/should've been dealt with way before the recent events.
Don't start caring 'after the fact', they need to show us some initiative and get things done, preemptive-like.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

All republicans think that black lives matter. You say that like it's supposed to be a shocker. Republicans aren't the ones who think black lives don't matter. That's all on the democrats. And it explains why all the protests are in democrat cities.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
I know what you mean, ABL is a very intelligent man that I have always agreed with, that is a rarity for me.
He has been called an, "Uncle Tom" many times, but it's because he has been there, done that, seen a lot, and knows what the causes are. He makes more sense than a lot of the white commentators online because he has lived it.

After time after time of innocent lives (not just the young) being killed senselessly, people start to be a number, only another statistic, I think that through time, since were all human, even the best of people think that way.
I am guilty of that, I don't do it because I no longer care, but it may be a defensive measure to just cope with my own life's craziness.

I will admit when I see or hear of an animal being hurt or dying, (dogs and birds especially) it bothers me more than humans dying. Yeah, that may sound like I am heartless, but I am far from that. I have been preconditioned, that's all, to survive in 'my world', so that I can cope.
Now, I will say that when a story on the news is done in a way that brings out the 'life' of that particular individual death, it DOES affect me greatly, but usually that is not done in the news, well, not the way that they used to do it before the news all went political.

This is not "getting out of hand now", it has been out of hand for a long time, really.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Tragic. Needless. People do care, but CNN won’t. No Oped piece in the NYT. No songs written in her honor. Why is George Floyd more important? Both lost their lives needlessly by someone forcefully asserting authority. One form of authority was given with a uniform, another was self appointed.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

That is completely true.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

While what you say is 100% true, the bad thing is, nobody that would do anything that you mention would ever read anything here, or elsewhere that would change their minds, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn

Your short sentence actually has a lot of truth to it, very succinct and to the point.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

You know, every time this stuff happens, I cringe inside, I always hope deep inside that it won't be a white person that is on the right. I feel that way because when someone on the right does something stupid, it makes it a lot worse, not better at all.
If they do it, meaning, anyone that is not on the right, or white, it's not as bad, something bad has still happened, but somehow it's lessened because of who it is, which is as wrong as wrong gets.

I still haven't heard if the police have any leads on this, hopefully they do.
To be real honest I see and read so many of these type cases in a day now that I can't keep up with who is who anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: smurfy
They may have asked for some help but I sure haven't read about it, they aren't trying enough.
I mean, you could not go online for an entire month when it was George Floyd. He was not an innocent person at all but it was ignored by the media.
This little girl was as innocent as can be, but, nope. Crickets, so to speak.
Yes, there is 'some' news, but in the big picture, they are not even trying to report news, not at all.

What's weird, when I lived close to Dallas, Texas I would watch Channel 4 News, Fox, they were as right-wing as they come, but all I hear about is how bad that Fox is, so I guess that is only a part of Fox that reports stuff online.
I would bet that my old news station Fox 4 News would report on it, so that to me is just plain odd.

One more thing, that picture of the girl is not a good one at all, plus, she is 8 years old, I saw a picture of her and she was a LOT taller and really a cute little girl.
I mean, they use Trump's worst pictures when they show him, it makes me wonder if there is a reason for this.
ALL of the men that have been killed and they have their pictures on the news ALL have pictures that DO NOT depict them.
The images that we see are not what they look like 'now'.
So it makes me think if this is the case of the little girl, why are they not showing her pretty picture?
(I think it's in the video, if I remember right)
I'm just rambling...

Is it this video you mean?

edition.cnn.com...

It's a bit slow loading, wait for the video to load.
There are also other pictures, (contributed) of the little girl on the page.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join