It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July 2020, in Newmerica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I feel it kinda odd that so many will sit here and celebrate a day, that declared our freedom from a tyrannical government, while they blindly follows the orders of a government that tells them how to live while at work, how to live while out and about running errands, how to live at home. Mask mandates becoming unconstitutional law. And people welcome it. The general public has been welcoming tyranny for the past 6 months, yet you have the audacity to celebrate a day that was meant to celebrate the wishful ending of tyranny in a country when you actively contribute to the rising of it. Celebrate and enjoy it if oyou’re one of the few that rebel against these unconstitutional mandates. But for those foght for them, you have no right.
edit on 4-7-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Get out of the city, had fireworks and gun fire last night in the rural area I live in.

Folks in the area that have health issues are wearing masks others are not.

we really are 2 different nations, those that live in the big city and continualy vote for people that preach govt is answer to all, and then the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with celebrating independence...
Many celebrating do pay attention to what Intelligence branches of the gov say others listen to what other then intelligence says, so...

a reply to: PhatalError

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Examples-
Intelligence briefings daily on COVID 19.
Ended...
Intelligence briefings not important listen to me instead.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Intelligence- Russian government trying to weaken US politics.

Other then intelligence-
Russia interference a hoax
Covid 19 a hoax
Russia attempting to use Afghan soldiers to attack US interest A HOAX

It don't take much to see, unless you don't want to see.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Where having a party at the funeral

going out with a bang

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You should have asked permission before posting that.

Now someone will turn you in.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Get out of the city, had fireworks and gun fire last night in the rural area I live in.

we really are 2 different nations, those that live in the big city and continualy vote for people that preach govt is answer to all, and then the rest of us.

I love fourth of july. Not so much the fireworks. PTSD. I love celebrating our idendepence by expressing our freedoms and enjoying some nice barbecue with the fam and friends though !!!

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sorry.

You are correct, comrade. I should be more careful to align my views with the agenda.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I feel it kinda odd that so many will sit here and celebrate a day, that declared our freedom from a tyrannical government,

I feel it kinda odd that so many will sit here and celebrate a day, that declared our freedom from a tyrannical mad man who believed that the world revolved around his every whim and fantasy yet now allow themselves to support another would be King.

Even then there were those who pledged allegiance to that crazy man just as now there are those who do so with this hooting bag of wind in the White House

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Happy Independence Day!

Celebrate it as a reminder of what we the people were at one time. Maybe it will ignite a spark to reclaim it once again.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError

Sorry.

You are correct, comrade. I should be more careful to align my views with the agenda.

It's okay.

Just knock down a statue, say something bad about America on this day of terrorism against the British Crown, and you should be fine.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError

Sorry.

It's okay.

Just knock down a statue, say something bad about America on this day of terrorism against the British Crown, and you should be fine.

Hmmm... any statues of Lincoln around? He was a slave owner. Pure evil. Epitome of oppression to slaves. White male, born before 1950. Surely he was evil.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I actually hate fireworks now,(not sure why or how it happened) usually sit inside comforting my old husky but I was hoping to get my son to see his first fireworks.

I remember how awesome it was the first time I saw them more years ago than I care to count.

Neighbors all had there smokers out neighborhood smelled like cooking meat all afternoon.

Kid has been lethargic and a mild fever all day so if he makes it to nightfall we will intro him to sparklers if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
🤷‍♂️ I am celebrating the 4th of July no problem, chartered a boat with my friends went deep sea fishing today, caught a big tuna, a bunch of snapper we saw sharks sea turtles and had a great time, fish frying at home right now and we are going to fire of fire works tonight. 🇺🇸

4th of July has always been special as a kid and taught to my kids now grown adults and one serving in our military. We cannot live in fear 911 taught us that...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I actually hate fireworks now,(not sure why or how it happened) usually sit inside comforting my old husky but I was hoping to get my son to see his first fireworks.

I remember how awesome it was the first time I saw them more years ago than I care to count.

Neighbors all had there smokers out neighborhood smelled like cooking meat all afternoon.

Kid has been lethargic and a mild fever all day so if he makes it to nightfall we will intro him to sparklers if nothing else.

The celebrations as a kid are awesome. Because the foreworks and seeing stuff go boom are awesome. The celebrations as a teen just learning actual history puts the fireworks into perspective of why they are there and what the people fighting for our freedoms must’ve went through when instead of fireworks, they were mortars and bombs. As an adult, having been through bombs and mortars, and IEDs, and VBIEDS, its a day i appreciate the meaning of like no other. This year though. I just cant feel it. I have no desire. I feel the true meaning of this day has been stolen from us all in the past 6 months.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
🤷‍♂️ I am celebrating the 4th of July no problem, chartered a boat with my friends went deep sea fishing today, caught a big tuna, a bunch of snapper we saw sharks sea turtles and had a great time, fish frying at home right now and we are going to fire of fire works tonight. 🇺🇸

4th of July has always been special as a kid and taught to my kids now grown adults and one serving in our military. We cannot live in fear 911 taught us that...

I dont think you understood the point i was trying to make.
Basically to sum it up, i dont understand how anyone can celebrate freedom while rooting for tyranny.
edit on 4-7-2020 by PhatalError because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Meh it’s an election year. They can try their nonsense, the SCOTUS will settle the madness if it gets out of hand. We have to keep living.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That, right there, sums up America.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Meh it’s an election year. They can try their nonsense, the SCOTUS will settle the madness if it gets out of hand. We have to keep living.

Wait til you see Biden win 70/30 with 90% his votes being mail in ballots.

And thats the thing. We try to “just keep living” but they are finding way to stifle that with mask mandates

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join