It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's New Laws - They now apply to all of you also - I will be sent to a camp if I go haha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

I agree, as I said earlier, all they have done for me is given me more ammo to troll them with on the internet lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Laws written by countries that mine doesn't have an extradition treaty with are....not overly concerning, nor relevant.

Just stop all americans from going to china or hong kong. problem solved.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

I agree, as I said earlier, all they have done for me is given me more ammo to troll them with on the internet lol.

I wouldn't. That is a pretty open admission that they are the power now, not you. As all you can do is troll.

A real power would look, grin, move one like nothing happened, because it wouldn't effect them any way.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Control freaks usually can't control their own control habits. Until they realise they're out of it and go nuts.

Poor people
edit on 30-6-2020 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I say trolling, but rather it's more like psychological warfare against their state media. Anyone who incarcerates ethnic minorities on such a scale as the Nazis did in WW2 do not deserve a place in the future of humanity imho. The CCP are a sick regime, run by ego maniacs and psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

I can't seem to find anything about criticizing the chinese government considered a terrorist act in there.

Seems like it just extends national security into that region and the article in the OP claims they have a right to extradite "threats to the security of HK" even if they are foreigners, kinda like what the US tried to do with Assange.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They have slipped the laws in a few places, but here is one perfect example

Undermining the basic system of the People's Republic of China as established by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That seems to me like a standard clause found in the laws of any nation.

Article 35 of the Constitution of the People's Republic of China says:

Article 35
Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, of association, of procession, and of demonstration.

I don't know how true that might actually be but it would seem that if it is being followed that criticism of the chinese government shouldn't be deemed undermining the basic system established by their constitution. It sure doesn't seem to me that china is going to go after a foreign citizen for criticizing their government. Just seems like too much of a stretch.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It should say that in the law, but it doesn't. A Canadian woman has just been sentenced to 8 years in prison for practising her beliefs. It was seen as subversion in China, this same law has now been applied to anyone and everyone as from tomorrow.

As for the demonstrations, yes I read this but it's not true, there will be demonstrations, but now in Hong Kong there are videos on the internet where demonstrators are taken away in trains and not seen again. Is not good.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That seems to me like a standard clause found in the laws of any nation.

Article 35 of the Constitution of the People's Republic of China says:

Article 35
Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, of association, of procession, and of demonstration.

I don't know how true that might actually be but it would seem that if it is being followed that criticism of the chinese government shouldn't be deemed undermining the basic system established by their constitution. It sure doesn't seem to me that china is going to go after a foreign citizen for criticizing their government. Just seems like too much of a stretch.

Just checked article 35 doesn't say that.

This is article 35:

Article 35: A person who is convicted of an offence endangering national security by a court shall be disqualified from standing as a candidate in the elections of the Legislative Council and district councils of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, holding any public office in the Region, or serving as a member of the Election Committee
for electing the Chief Executive. If a person so convicted is a member of the Legislative Council, a government official, a public servant, a member of the Executive Council, a judge or a judicial officer, or a member of the district councils, who has taken an oath or made a declaration to uphold the Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and swear allegiance to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, he or she shall be removed from his or her office upon conviction, and shall be disqualified from standing for the
aforementioned elections or from holding any of the aforementioned posts. The disqualification and removal from offices referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be announced by the authorities responsible for organising and managing the relevant elections or for the appointment and removal of holders of public office.

This article explains how they will start to remove people from office in Hong Kong, those currently in office in HK who speak up against the CCP

Proper translation can be found here now.

drive.google.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Article 35 of their constitution, not the law in the OP.

Like peck420 pointed out, the bit about foreigners, which seems to be the frightening part in the tweet in the OP, is rather toothless without extradition agreements between china and the country they might be trying to extradite someone from and extradition over criticism is still farfetched.

edit on 30-6-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
U.S. Customs Agents intercepted 10,800 assault weapons shipped from CHINA to the U.S. this week.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It gets worse...
Txt
"Article 39: Persons who do NOT have permanent resident status in HK are required to eat Extra Large Special Fried Rice every Saturday or Fu Man Chu will come round and commit crimes under this law OUTSIDE Hong Kong.

You've been warned.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Many Chinese and definitely the CCP have no such empathy, ergo cannot be considered human only alien.

So, you have the psychic ability to know that many Chinese lack empathy? Wow, that is some talent you have there!

Or could it be something more simple? Maybe it's the fact that you just cannot see other countries, esp countries you do not like, filled with individual people, so you make wild claims like this up to somehow prove your point!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

Lol, They have applied the laws to everyone on the planet. All this has done to me is given me more ammunition to troll them with all over the internet

Well, people like you, it's quite easy to put in their place.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The CCP are a sick regime, run by ego maniacs and psychopaths.

The whole world is run by ego maniacs and psychopaths. Some people would rather ignore that fact and point the blame on certain countries, and ignore what their own country has done!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So far China has:

Plague of locusts,
Floods,
Plague of disease,

All coming from China, what is next from the book of revelations?

If those floods were an effect of a weather warfare it would not surprise me at all. I mean...they even had summer snow yesterday over there

@OP Few months ago I left some very toxic comment towards CCP on their main YT propaganda channel. Few hours later my PC was lagging af and I noticed that some process that's associated with yt/chrome was approaching 16 gigs of ram! It never happened before and never happend after. Very weird coincidence. I feel like senpai noticed me lmao

top topics

<< 1   >>

join