It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Republicans squeeze Trump over Russian bounties

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the DoD has said this is false information

As far as I know, some administration officials have said that the information has not been corroborated. That is not the same thing as false. And it is not the same as "the DoD" making a statement. Can you source your claim?

edit on 6/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The taliban have been killing soldiers happily for free for a couple of decades, They don't need money for what they see as they Religious job,

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
The taliban have been killing soldiers happily for free for a couple of decades, They don't need money for what they see as they Religious job,

Exactly... Why would Russia need to pay the Taliban, to do what the Taliban was already doing ? Give them a discount for old weapons? I could see that, we've been doing that since the 50s...

Also "bounty" denotes designated targets, where's the information showing the specified targeting?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Umm well let me put this in a way you can understand.
If I am in charge of some store of over 100 employees and something goes completely wrong.
Even if something was out of my control. Who has to take blame? Most certainly not my employees. Not my other managers who are under as I am the one in charge.
So ya this one is solely on Trump.
No beating around the bush on this one.
Trump is done and for good reason.

Bullsnip, the front line managers are always the ones who take the hit, not the CEO. You are delusional if that's how you think the business world works.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

americanmilitarynews.com...

The DoD is the pentagon right?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes. I saw that later.

As I said, uncorroborated does not mean false. What it means is that the DoD has no corroborating evidence. Did they look for any?

And it's still very unclear whether Trump was informed or not.
edit on 7/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. I saw that later.

As I said, uncorroborated does not mean false. What it means is that the DoD has no corroborating evidence. Did they look for any?

And it's still very unclear whether Trump was informed or not.

They need to start telling trump the un verified stuff in his oral briefings from now on then. SInce it was not verified they omitted it apparently.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Umm well let me put this in a way you can understand.
If I am in charge of some store of over 100 employees and something goes completely wrong.
Even if something was out of my control. Who has to take blame? Most certainly not my employees. Not my other managers who are under as I am the one in charge.
So ya this one is solely on Trump.
No beating around the bush on this one.
Trump is done and for good reason.

You have to understand the mindset on ATS.
When economy is doing good than Trump is solely responsible for that (even he isn't.)

When people are dying of CoVid than its the democrats fault because people are dying in blue areas (you know, the city's, dense areas).

Putin putting bounty on US soldiers.... Hey.. What do you want commander in chief to do?! He's not responsible for that.

Of course the POTUS is the first in line you blame.
You know. Kinda what all these Trump voters did when Obama WAS POTUS, and rightly so.
But dear leader is only responsible for good things,eben though he is the commander in chief.
What do you wa t from Trump? To take responsibility? How dare you?!?!?!?!?!?!
edit on 2-7-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

SInce it was not verified they omitted it apparently.

Not clear if that's the case, actually.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join