It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Lives Matter Banner Flown over Football Match Prompts Police Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

saying white lives matter now that blacks are saying it is what is demeaning.

where was this activism pre blm?

when did white lives not matter for them to be saying now it matters...?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They do not matter right now, can't you see that? a reply to: odzeandennz

It's amazing to me that White people see things like this and it either gets laughed off, or brushed aside as if it's no big deal. It's a very big deal, your people are being erased- literally. I've never in my life seen a people simply lay down and allow themselves to be overtaken, their history appropriated elsewhere, their art, monuments, literature, and hero's destroyed, stood by while the legal system THEY designed over centuries of trial and error is turned against them - and ONLY them in the lands their fathers built for them.

Right now, as we see it's fine for ALL peoples to celebrate their "culture" and race. EXCEPT White people, White people are cited with "hate crimes" for celebrating their history, culture, and ancestors. I don't know what you think but "hate crimes" are no joke. Your fellow countrymen and racial brethren are being jailed, for LIFE in many cases.

Right now ALL racial and ethnic groups may organize to advocate for their particular groups political and social goals, EXCEPT White people. White people caught organizing for ANY reason are instantly labeled a "terrorist organization" and members are charged as such. Their family members are charged with material support of a terrorist or terrorist organization. That wipes out your whole family. You think terrorism charges are a joke? Those are FEDERAL, and I assure you they are no joke. That means that there are laws against White people (and ONLY White people) organizing.

Right now White people are being singled out and attacked, murdered, tortured and brutalized simply because they're White. When was the last time you saw a poc charged with a "hate crime?" It simply doesn't happen. But IF that same White person decides to NOT be victimized and defends themselves they will be charged with a felony crime depending on what they do in defense of their own life. If you for instance unwittingly drive upon BLM and Antifa protesting and you do not allow yourself to be dragged from your car and beaten to death, you will be labeled an "extremist" and charged with terrorism. If you defend yourself in your OWN HOME with a firearm and God help you, you kill the intruder, and he's/she's not White, you're in deep #. It happens EVERY DAY in this country, all across this country in big cities and small. I've got headline after headline of White people being charged for crimes when fending off intruders in their own homes.

I don't know what it's going to take. I see stories of White babies tortured to death by Black "caregivers." I see Veterans tortured to death in nursing homes by Black "caregivers" and all this is just overlooked as if it's no big deal. If we're willing to allow our most vulnerable to be exterminated like this, what won't we let them do?

Perhaps this "race doesn't matter" thing that we've had drilled into our heads isn't quite accurate. It doesn't seem to be. Race certainly DOES matter to Black people and it certainly matters to Hispanics (doesn't matter if they're not a race, ask La Raza). Perhaps it's time to start looking at this from a different perspective. White people are no longer a majority in most European nations, I don't care what they tell you. Your population is aging, your not having children. Your younger generations have been decimated by the opiate "epidemic." That was no epidemic, that was intentional & ongoing. All the while your governments are shipping literally millions of others into your homelands. Perhaps it's time we face the fact that just because color doesn't matter to us, it matters VERY much to others, they're teaching their children that color matters - and the color White is evil and to be destroyed at all costs. Instead of thinking about this in terms of TODAY, think about what all this means for your grandchildren.

Finally, I have a question. How do you think that the South African Boers went from being in firm control of the nation they settled and built for themselves, to being refugees? To being slaughtered in their own homes - sanctioned by the government they USED to control? What did it take to pull that off? Apartheid >refugee>government sanctioned murder.

Pretty clear WHO is pushing this #AntiWhite narrative - they aren't playing...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

when they started letting blacks get wealthy...

sorry, if it was LeBron James and not Brooks in that parking lot and the cop didn't know who it was, what difference would it make? money has nothing to do with it.

if you or jayz stand in front of a 7-11 and the cops are called for a suspicious person, I would wager who would get approached automatically...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

the struggle is real for whites...

Yeah. Everything is the fault of the white people. That white guilt got ya down bro?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I would wager who would get approached automatically...

I would wager that the one who fit the description of the reported suspicious person. But no. You should change your Avatar name to Default. It's Default of the white people.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: gortex

when did white lives not matter ?

After the passage Roe V Wade no lives matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

America's fascination with people's skin colour always seemed nearly fetishistic to me. Ya'll realise the colour of someone's skin is pretty much determined by how long long their ancestors lived near the equator? That #'s what you peeps are burning your country down over.

Just stop and think about this # for a second. A large chunk of your guys country is burning, people are losing their # and all reason, literally because people have different concentrations of pigmentation in their skin. Just take a long hard think over that.

edit on 23/6/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The BBC HYS comments are still open so do leave them a nice troll

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

if you or jayz stand in front of a 7-11 and the cops are called for a suspicious person, I would wager who would get approached automatically...

Dressed in what each of us normally wear? I'd take your wager and your money on that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

saying white lives matter now that blacks are saying it is what is demeaning.

where was this activism pre blm?

when did white lives not matter for them to be saying now it matters...?

Activism? That's not activism. That's Anarchy.

Black Lives Matter doesn't care about black lives. They only care about causing chaos to further a political agenda to destroy the U.S. We can tell they want to destroy the U.S. by the way they like to incite criminal behavior while claiming a higher moral ground. That is a false dichotomy.

You can't claim black lives matter if you do nothing about the number one killer of black people.

www.cdc.gov...

Leading Causes of Death, United States, Non-Hispanic black Males, 2016, all ages
Non-Hispanic black, Male, All ages Percent
1) Heart disease 23.7%
2) Cancer 20.9%
3) Unintentional injuries 7.4%
4) Homicide 5.1%
5) Stroke 4.8%
6) Diabetes 4.1%
7) Chronic lower respiratory diseases 3.3%
8) Kidney disease 2.6%
9) Septicemia 1.8%
10) Hypertension 1.7%

Maybe they don't really care about what is really killing black people. Number 4 would seem to be something they could actually do something about without destroying the country that afforded them the opportunity to have their voices heard. To me it seems very disingenuous and very political in nature.

edit on 23-6-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Dressed in what each of us normally wear? I'd take your wager and your money on that one.

whatever reassures you...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah. Everything is the fault of the white people. That white guilt got ya down bro?

what?

🤭🤣

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you implying that JayZ would be dressed in something no fitting him as a person and more as a black charactature in your mind?

Wow, talk about racist thoughts. You immediately think that he wouldn't, couldn't be dressed in fines.

Racist.

edit on 6/23/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

whatever reassures you...

,,,yeah, I'm very reassured that I'd be the one arrested and possibly shot if the cops were called and it was between myself and Jay Z. :rolleyes: There's virtue signalling and then there's plain old lunacy, man. IMO law enforcement should use profiling because it works. Always place the most attention on the most likely suspect until and unless you have good reason not to. "My feels" isn't good reason not to. The US is one of the few countries in the world that openly frowns on profiling, and what you're suggesting is absolutely profiling.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

what?

🤭🤣

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The US is one of the few countries in the world that openly frowns on profiling, and what you're suggesting is absolutely profiling.

It definitely works. Just ask the high tech information companies. They know more about someone than the someone knows about themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

In the context of Asian and Irish have been slaves and treated like trash.... we were all treated poorly at some point so the BLM movement is really just trying to bring light to only their side and not try to lift others up too.

Yes it’s racist and white lives do matter equally as do yellow, red and blacks in the same toilet bowl of life. We are all trying not to get flushed.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
and a police investigation

Focus people. White folks need to stop funding the police. When the tax dollars stop rolling in ... and the politicians aren't getting paid ... that's when you'll see the farce come to an immediate end.

If they come for your dollars ... pay 'em in lead.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Calling for the police service to be defunded is like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut,,it's nonsense.

Reform is the only sensible answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Snarl

Calling for the police service to be defunded is like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut,,it's nonsense.

Reform is the only sensible answer.

People need to see that it is actually the cops stopping good guys ... because the cops are now 'owned' by the bad guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join