It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vic Berger: Televangelist Kenneth Copeland seals God's BLOOD COVENANT with his congregation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey guys,

A little "light hearted" video for these trying times...

I'm a big fan of Vic Berger's work, and I have to admit to a few rewatches of this particular video...

Short, sweet, and a little freaky, as are pretty much all of these Televangelists...

Enjoy!

edit on 21-6-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

What scares me is the many “Christians” who believe this psychobabble, not just believe but eat it up.
The “Christians” of today have become lukewarm as the bible teaches, more interested in self service than serving others. One evangelist is selling buckets of food.

Lighthearted, it’s blatantly terrifying to believe anyone follows this contemptible monster

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

He may be mocking ,but was the blood covenant that God made with Abraham and his decendents the nation of Isreal that set up the blood covenant of Jesus with all of humanity.

edit on 21-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Copeland...uughh,just. Ugghhn

Needed a jet....ok cool...then he built an airstrip at his place......with donations from little innocent grannies

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oh thank you! That was funny. I used to do mix tapes of telelvangelists, cutting up and pasting toether on cassette. Hard to edit but I had Jerry Falwell saying stuff like "and there were little babies in the soup - and we ate them".

Nice job, that was freaky.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What really got me on the first watch was how long he engaged the black gentleman. . .

I bet he is never going back there lmao.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Copeland...uughh,just. Ugghhn

Needed a jet....ok cool...then he built an airstrip at his place......with donations from little innocent grannies

And a TV studio, and a recording studio, and all other kinds of stuff. And they said Queen was excessive in the 70s. I've been out there a few times (the guitar player Stan was great at teaching sweep picking). It was a while ago, but his attendees weren't lukewarm at all. They were ultra rabid about prosperity, and that's what he was preaching / selling. He taught about manifesting physical desires. All you had to do was "name it and claim it". He had a whole crowd going out into the world saying things like "Oh, thank you, Jesus for my Lexus" and other such nonsense. The idea was that if you believed hard enough, you'd end up with a Lexus at some point in the future. Hell, I thought this was a fantastic idea, so I tried to manifest my own little destiny, but they got kinda pissed when I started going through Allsups declaring "Thank you, Jesus for my whorehouse" and such. Well, I never got my own whorehouse, but I ended up driving past a few in Nevada years later, so maybe there's something to it after all.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I love my Father in Heaven but I find it hard to refrain from
speaking the truth of these people. They do far more for atheism
than they could ever do for God or the truth. Anyone who believes
God needs their money has completely missed the boat any way.

God needs nothing from us. Especially a bull # TV tax collector

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

opiate of the masses...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo
Prosperity theology is about the worst of all kinds. I remember when that started and we had Robert Tilton (remembered most as the farting preacher) preaching it. Just appalling stuff. If you accept Christianity with the idea of getting rich instead of suffering you are missing the point completely.

God knows we need some laughs these days:

new topics

top topics

join