It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOL! Ok I exaggerated. Still...It was hot and humid as hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes Night, we all understand. After all you are the one with the most smokes.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

The most smokes?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It was hot and humid today. I had to peel my clothes off like a banana peel. I could have gone swimming in my bra. LOL

Pics or it never happened ! (Vid. will do )

😏

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL!

'ello mate! How are you today?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Not all of use get the MM.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey sheddites, not sure if many of you had seen but we've set up an ATS refuge over on discord.

For those who enjoy real time chat and want to stay in touch with fellow members head on over.

We've got 38 ATSers so far. I'd love to see plenty more.

discord.gg...
edit on Jun 25th 2020 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

edit on Jun 25th 2020 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Not all of use get the MM.

I don't either anymore. Makes me eat too much and sleepy.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Hi Hun! Thanks for the link! Do you have to be on video or have a microphone?
So many people with different links to places. We are all over the place. I'm still hoping ATS can be saved.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Makes me eat too much and sleepy.

Then sign me up. I'm already qualified.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is an option to use voice chat, but I don't think anyone has really used it yet.

Text chat is fine.

I'm finding people enjoy the fact that you just need an email address to join as opposed to facebook etc.

We are a conspiracy community at heart after all.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Errollorre
Thank you so much for sharing your stories here Tom. I look forward to reading more somewhere and some time to come.

Thank you for reading it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

From Jacy,

"I wanted to thank Errollore for his story...to tell him that I thought it was beautiful and perfect and it made me cry. I wanted to tell all the Shed family that I love them dearly...and they have helped me get through my darkest days."

She tried posting here last night but her failing tablet and perhaps ATS wouldn't let her.

I was hoping jacy could show up. Maybe before the close of this spot.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Oh Errollore that was so beautiful, thank you.
That's it Thank You.

Give Bug a bundle of WIS hugs.

Thank you so much Wis.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm sharing your thoughts with her should she not be able to be here.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My best friend rarely gives me anything. But when he does, there is a meaning. I mean, yeah i get everyday things like food or tobacco if i need, when i am there. And sometimes, rarely, he just says "I give this to you" And that's it. No further description. Because we both know already. Here are three examples.

1. A sauna teddy bear

Actually it is a mouse, not a bear. Ceramic i think. holding a tiny bucket. And in the package, there was this 100% organic eucalyptus extract bottle. Instructions say: 2-6 drops of extract into the bucket. Do not set on sauna stove. There it is next to my sauna window. I think i will give it a shot today. I always give my teddy bears a name. I think it is because i am too irresponsible to have a real pet, then these teddy bears, when named, are somehow closer dunno.... I had a hard time coming up with a name for this one. Usually the name for a teddy bear just comes to mind automatically after i have looked at the teddy bear for a while, and touched. A week has passed now and i have no idea. And for those reasons, that sauna teddy bear from now on, has a name: Hiiri. Which is Finnish. And means "A mouse".

Meaning behind this: We haven't had a sauna together for a long time. Because at that time, i mostly isolated myself from social activities and binge drank and yeah... it was all darkness. So the sauna mouse was a reminder that hey, man, get your act together and let's go to sauna some day again.

2. A shred of a cashier's receipt

Sometimes there are small thoughts, tiny poem or something like that at the bottom of cashier's receipt. My friend had bought something and checked his receipt. Then tore the bottom part away. Handed it to me "I give this to you". The text, translated into English, is like this: Words do not change anything. Actions do".

Meaning behind this: I had thoughts and ideas to make my life better. Hmmm.... things i wanted. Achievable things. Opened up about them from time to time. But nothing really changed much so... yes you get my drift.

3. A volleyball medal

This i got yesterday. I don't know what metal this is. From the year 1987. No real money value, he has plenty of these and going to donate them to a volleyball organization. So i was sitting on the couch and he was on his laptop sitting on his computer chair. He turns facing me, "I give this to you".

Meaning behind this: Now i have made some positive things to actually happen. Or then they have just happened without my effort. Look, here is my alcohol consumption this week: Mon 0, Tue 0, Wed 7 small cans of beer, Thu 0. Nightmares? gone. Hyper-Vigilance? Significantly reduced, anxiety and depression? Still there, but now milder. They are always in the background somewhere but now they are not stealing the whole show. And therefore, i have actually been getting stuff done!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I love that you have a little mouse for your sauna. It reminded me that I have to plug in my aromatherapy diffuser and get some new essential oils.

I'm so happy to hear that things are improving for you Fin. It's things like this that make my day/night.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Love to all who enter these sacred halls.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

That is the most adorable goddamn mouse I've ever laid eyes on.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Glad you liked the mouse. I love that he has a tiny teddy bear. Adorable!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join