It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell’s Angels and Mongols riding together on their way to Seattle to scrap with Antifa Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: summer5

Cool story I guess but why post it in space exploration?

Space Cadets...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anarchy to fight anarchy.
The Hells Angels replace cops but have the code: ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards)

The US is heading for another civil war.
And people are going to call it a war from race to race... But the joke is: there are no races amongst humans.

Let's hope it does not develop in a global civil war.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2020 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They had better listen to Kenny Roger's song "The Gambler" and leave the city.
"You got to know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run"
(Bold by me for emphasis)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5 Usually Mongols and Hells Angels are mortal enemies

Been number of violent rumbles between groups

Number of years ago had one a local exposition center when Hell Angles crashed a tattoo exhibition and got into it with
Mongols …….

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

And people are going to call it a war from race to race... But the joke is: there are no races amongst humans.

We are not going to have another civil war. You need two sides for a war. One side doesn't have the stomach for it. They can't even handle being called the wrong pronoun.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

We are not going to have another civil war. You need two sides for a war. One side doesn't have the stomach for it. They can't even handle being called the wrong pronoun.

And yet they are looting, burning, murdering and occupying space in Seattle... and planning on other cities.

They depend on a civil society to be able to get away with it.

From where I am sitting, it appears the "civil society" is getting tired of it.

There will be a "sleeping giant" moment somewhere in our near future.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They're riding on crotch-ROCKETS of course!

I can't wait for them to get here.

Get'er done!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And yet they are looting, burning, murdering and occupying space in Seattle... and planning on other cities.

I completely agree. My point is, when it happens, the other side is gonna lose their appetite for anarchy real quick. The only reason they are doing it right now is that they are mostly getting away with it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What is their ETA to the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone? Are bikers trickling in, or will they arrive like a thunderstorm?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I completely agree. My point is, when it happens, the other side is gonna lose their appetite for anarchy real quick. The only reason they are doing it right now is that they are mostly getting away with it.

I think the problem (in my mind anyway) is that once it starts, it's not going to just stop until America is an entirely different place.

It won't be a good place.

It will be an over-reaction based on years and YEARS of simmering resentment on being called deplorable, being pissed on by the left, being demeaned, called every -ism in the book and being thought of as toothless stupid mouth-breathers.

America needs a balance of ideas and a balance of power.

We will lose that.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think the problem (in my mind anyway) is that once it starts, it's not going to just stop until America is an entirely different place.

It will be an over-reaction based on years and YEARS of simmering resentment on being called deplorable, being pissed on by the left, being demeaned, called every -ism in the book and being thought of as toothless stupid mouth-breathers.

We will lose that.

Fair enough. I certainly wouldn't rule out a major shift of some sort. I just don't see it becoming a civil war. I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

We will lose that.

Fair enough. I certainly wouldn't rule out a major shift of some sort. I just don't see it becoming a civil war. I could be wrong.

I would be VERY happy to be wrong on this.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Possibly.

What I think would push it over the edge would be a most to come out where civil society is. Right now, I hate to say, they're mostly victimizing themselves or hitting wealthy shopping spots.

They haven't come into the solid middle class neighborhoods where most of civil society really lives, so people still feel relatively insulated from it.

They don't understand, or care to understand, that they stand mostly ideologically linked with the upper class when it comes to politics. There's a solid group in the middle that trends more to the right in a lot of ways, but they haven't been hitting that group.

The lockdowns did.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So far in smaller cities ANTIFA and Co. have been repelled and sent packing.

Eventually they are going to get lucky or smart enough to cause some major damage in a town of 1,500 who will retaliate with a wholesale slaughter of those that are there.

THEN it will get interesting.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can't wait to watch them ride in and not do anything... you know, like the time they were supposed to clash with Westboro Church. Yeah, real not-edge of my seat anticipation here.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So outlaw gangs are going to fight in favor of law enforcement?

I want my old world back. It made so much more sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yes, it will because if that happens, the establishment press, etc., and certain political elements will want to paint that community as murderers, white supremacists, evil for simply defending themselves.

At that point, we'll see where the rest of the nation who is watching all this decides to stand. Will they allow that or not?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, it will because if that happens, the establishment press, etc., and certain political elements will want to paint that community as murderers, white supremacists, evil for simply defending themselves.

At that point, we'll see where the rest of the nation who is watching all this decides to stand. Will they allow that or not?

It would be a hard angle for even the MSM to play out, considering the average ANTIFA member by their mug shots appears to be a white male in the throes of puberty...

And you are right... let's see what happens when we cross that bridge.

That bridge I think will be crossed soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join