It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO and Big Pharma clamp down on herbal Corona cure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Having looked again into artemisia and the Malagasy herbal tea called covid' organics , it's been learned that many people throughout the world completely distrust the WHO . And they certainly don't like bill gates .

The WHO is big pharmas bitch , and bill gates is the type of creepy wierdo who's not a doctor but wants to play with our health . He and they are giving it vaccine vaccination vaccinations , all day , and they're lying cheating spawn of the devil that don't care how many die without the alternative , the cure .

Now it's been researched and proven that not only artemisia but other herbal applications like a certain bulb , lycoris radiata ( also known as hell's flower ) definitely help against SARS coronavirus . It's been publicly shared by the ncbi . AND it's been shown by scientific research that cannabis plants with CBD ALSO help both prevent infection and see off cases of infection.

It's simple why the WHO don't want herbal cures used , why they have to be f evil bigots about it , and it's because herbs don't make big pharma any money . Because they work best as whole plant stewed as tea , they can't make pills out of it , put them in little plastic packs and charge you a fortune for it.

They'd rather let people ( and this is true ) suffer and die , than endorse something they can't control the supply of.
Because artemisia is the best cure for malaria , they've been at this for YEARS . And they're aggressive about it too , threatening and disabling their way around the world . Just to stop something undermining the monry they make off supply of their drugs.
And their drugs are # . On purpose . Treating symptoms but not curing the diseases . Or you wouldn't keep going back for more , coughing up your dollars for them each time.

Now when it comes to a GLOBAL PANDEMIC , they're STILL AT IT .
This is not just a conspiracy theory , these people ARE SICK .

They've taken it so far they've managed to get a harmless herb banned in several countries like France and Belgium ! How wrong is that , how corrupt , how selfish , how dangerous and downright plain EVIL they are ! An insult to humanity .

Why does anyone listen to the WHO anymore ?
If you're one of those politicians in big pharmas pocket , F You ., You're the real scum of the earth .

You want to play with people's health like that , banning herbs of all things , you want lining up and death squadding , seriously. How many people's lives are you going make worse , or end completely, just for your profits sake ? You re going to indebt a whole world to central banks for this # ? Put n number of people out of business because you won't admit some herbs do the job ?

It's disgusting behaviour , the worst . Hell's too good for the people who've done this , to ALL of us .

fran ce24

edit on 13-6-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I will not be taking any more vaccines. The last One nearly killed me.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've been using a dispensary herbal antiviral potion for the past 3.5mo; Can't discuss details as I don't want to run afoul of the T&C.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Because they work best as whole plant stewed as tea , they can't make pills out of it

Yeah they can. It’s actually really simple to do. Just make a very strong tea, reduce the liquid and add a thickening agent so it’s more of a thicker liquid, put in capsule.

Ir just dehydrate it and put it in a capsule. Like other medicines.
edit on 1362020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ok but they're not going to because you could just buy a bag of dried herbs instead . Cheaply too .Pills like that wouldn't make them a profit , that's the point

And that's why artemisia is banned from sale in some countries and partly why other herbs we know are mostly banned from public use too.

When there's a pandemic killing people and they're tallying up the deaths while covering up the cures , that's wrong , badly wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

because you could just buy a bag of dried herbs instead . Cheaply too .Pills like that wouldn't make them a profit , that's the point

You mean like “health shops” that sell “supplements”?

Or supermarkets that sell dried herbs in easy to use containers?

Or pharmacies where you can literally buy vitamins and minerals in tablet/capsules?

Yeah. Not gonna do it because there’s no money in it lol

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Look at the link , they've spent time denying people artemisia and attacked research. They do everything they can to restrict supply . They call it dangerous to use , for no reason either . They'll endorse profit making but otherwise dangerous drugs malaria which don't cure the disease and have side effects but not artemisia which has none.

People know about this already .

And to rebuff your dispute , you're not buying artemisia in France or Belgium . It's banned from sale. Because they don't want it cutting out the need for them or reducing their profits .
You're not going to find out that's it's a covid' cure either , as the WHO won't endorse it . Follow th money it ends in a cesspool of privately financed corruption called the who.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Remember your previous post when you said this?

but they're not going to because you could just buy a bag of dried herbs instead . Cheaply too .Pills like that wouldn't make them a profit

After a simple Google search, guess what we can buy in capsules in the UK? Or if you want, plant form. Or even dried.

Google search

They call it dangerous to use , for no reason either

So dangerous you can buy it, without prescription? (See the Google search above) REALLY dangerous lol

you're not buying artemisia in France or Belgium

OH NO! Not 2 whole countries? Whatever will the rest of the world, that isn't France or Belgium, do? I know! Buy it from a shop!

Look at the link

I did. It says this and nothing more. No links to studies or anything to back up a single thing they say. And even IF it's true, I'm sure the rest of the world will manage by just buying it from a shop.

A medicinal plant called Artemisia annua (or sweet wormwood) has been used in China to treat malaria for 2,000 years and is still grown by farmers in Africa. But it's not approved by the World Health Organization and remains banned in a number of countries, including France. Malaria claims almost half a million lives each year and Africa is worst affected. In recent years, the mosquitoes that spread the disease have become increasingly resistant to insecticide.

FRANCE 24 brings you an in-depth investigation into the debate between those for and against this natural anti-malaria remedy, which appears as a threat to large pharmaceutical laboratories.

Maybe try thinking next time you post. It would save you the embarrassment.
edit on 1362020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It's literally a crime against humanity itself.

On the plus side, many people have educated and informed themselves about natural remedies and supplements, and make the most and the best of them. Most suppliers were sold out by the middle of March from what I experienced. So many people are aware and taking care of themselves.

I also think we have to understand that many people know and don't care, or don't believe natural remedies can be as effective as pharmaceuticals. Many people don't want to make the effort to take responsibility for their own health and bodies. Our health and medical officials should be sharing this information with the public, educating and empowering the people to do the best for their own health and wellbeing.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because they work best as whole plant stewed as tea , they can't make pills out of it

Yeah they can. It’s actually really simple to do. Just make a very strong tea, reduce the liquid and add a thickening agent so it’s more of a thicker liquid, put in capsule.

They can't patent and control something which exists and works in its natural form. Sure, they can encapsulate it, but are you going to charge $1,000 for a month's supply of something people can obtain for next to nothing? Or grow in a pot on their balcony, or in the garden?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

They can't patent and control something which exists and works in its natural form.

They already can and do.

but are you going to charge $1,000 for a month's supply of something people can obtain for next to nothing? Or grow in a pot on their balcony, or in the garden?

They already do that too. Just look at the marijuana businesses as a simple example.

People seem to forget that every single drug put there was derived from a natural source. Just look at opioids. The ONLY reason they're made the way they are (synthetic) is because it’s a cheaper way than growing the plants and mixing the ingredients together.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

We have to blame ourselves first...you and I and those lucky enough to have been educated during our lifetimes to the degree that we can discern and confirm the Worlds Greatest Secrets....well we are the privileged few....and we are responsible for using Humanities tools diligently not in a derelict manner.

I hate those losers who are paid or encouraged to traitor out on their own Species on sites who screw us all so badly with their oppositionally defiant regressive disinformation driven Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist rhetoric.Using brains educated on behalf of all of Humanity to screw Humanity.

Covid is Cancer ….. Virus is Vaccine is ……...all LIES.

Covid and Cancer are both the same thing...a Pleomorphic Bacteria...a "bad gut bacteria" with a special morphing skill that lets it change its shape and size to go from bacterial to viral to fungal.Full Stop.

A Virus is a dead inert bit of material that has found its way to the bloodstream whereupon the body sends Antibodies which surround and encapsulste the foreign irritant --- the word Viral describes the logistical attributes (SIZE) of anything that can get into your bloodstream...Viruses are DEAD we cannot catch them from each other.

Grain is a lie....Grain is really GRASS.....the word "Grain" which describes a logistical attribute(SIZE) HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND WEAPONIZED TO REPRESENT GRASS as being something its not.....you can have a grain of salt or a grain of sand...OR...you can have a GRASS SEED the size of a GRAIN......grass is bad for humans so if you wish to harm them you call it "Grain" and make them believe its good to eat.....grass is for Cows grains are grass....grass hurts humans if eaten as a staple food.

Hydroxychloroquine is a Synthetic drug...but that's just word-play.....and legal technical scientific negotiations over money....because really is Wormwood or Sweet Annnie….a Wormwood "core" is built around with a proprietary sequence of other molecules to define the drug as "Synthetic" so it can then be patented.Its goddam Wormwood.I know I use it.

ALL PHARMA DRUGS ORIGINATE FROM PLANTS.

Dr. Hulda Clark explains what Covid/Cancer is and how to kill it easily and quickly and how to avoid getting it again...she deserves a Nobel Prize for teaching us and Donald J Trump deserves one for showing the truth to the entire World effectively wiping out Covid/Cancer which is exactly what has happened and will continue to happen when these truths are full blown and not sabotaged and attacked and bastardized by the MSM..

Vaccines are a lie....Virus is a lie......Covid/Cancer causality is a lie.... we can catch living pleomorphic bacteria in viral size from each other....we cannot catch a "Virus" a virus is dead material encapsulated in Antibodies.Full Stop.The satanic baby killing blood eating freaks knew this and tried to build the "virus lie" around this quirk of nature that a Chameloen like Pleomorphic Bacteria masquerading in viral size in our bloodstream amongst similar looking "bits of dead material" which are also viral sized manifests as.Dead things in our blood surrounded by Antibodies in small numbers do not hurt and kill us and as these numbers increase we do get sick and we go through a series or sequence of symptoms....and we can die if our blood is over-polluted but it takes a long long time to get to that point...HOWEVER.....if a Pleomorphic Bacteria that is living in your gut throws a Death Blossom and morphs into viral size then cascades into the bloodstream enmasse you are in big trouble because these LIVING BACTERIA IN VIRAL SIZE produce wastes and consume resources and this happens within the closed system of your bloodstream and they DO NOT SLOW DOWN THEIR PRODUCTION OF THESE TOXINS....these rotten bastard cabal group of Anti-Humanitarian monsters went after the wrong people....NO WOMEN AND NO CHILDREN.....they broke the code and now they are broken.

Sola Virtus Invicta
WWG1WGA

P.S.....
Just Google search..."Covid-Coffee Wormwood ATS" for a Canadian version of this Full Spectrum Herbal Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial Beverage made from Plants and liposomal carriers.

edit on 14-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

They can't patent and control something which exists and works in its natural form. Sure, they can encapsulate it, but are you going to charge $1,000 for a month's supply of something people can obtain for next to nothing? Or grow in a pot on their balcony, or in the garden?

Its not quite that simple.

By the way these tips are all being brought to you courtesy of the fraudulent criminal Global Cabal(baby killing freaks) entity called WCB Canada which was nice enough to screw me over more than a decade ago in the process pissing me off and driving me to screw them back even harder...so this is MUCH MUCH HARDER.

Delivery method needs to be variable...sublingual and their delivery methods are in different situations OPTIMAL....this bug can manifest a CASCADE IMPACT that can kill us in many ways....so we must identify how it does this then spin the bottle on the bug and use the same logistics to kill it faster than it can infect our bloodstreams and bodies and kill us.
I am open to any questions by people who dont want to piss around....I hate WCB and any partners or parents they happen to have and this includes the entire Global Cabal...so don't question my motivation AND DO QUESTION MY STATEMENTS BY RESEARCHING THEM PROPERLY because I am not lieing to you at all....your world has changed forever over your new knowledge of and about this one small bug.....it doesn't matter if you can grasp it right now because its done already and cannot be taken back

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Which artemisia should I buy.......Wormwood or Mugwort?

edit on 14-6-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Buy both if you really want to. Not sure why you’re asking me for purchase advice lol

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Buy both if you really want to. Not sure why you’re asking me for purchase advice lol

I am asking you because you sound smart.
I only want the one that is most effective..... are they both as good as each other?

I just ordered the mugwort.... will that be good enough on its own?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Do whatever you like. I just came into this thread to show how wrong parts of the OP were.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok thanks.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help me with my enquiry.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder if drinking Absinthe regularly would help?

I believe that Absinthe is illegal in the U.S., but I've tired it before once.

Absinthe has often been portrayed as a dangerously addictive psychoactive drug and hallucinogen.[9] The chemical compound thujone, which is present in the spirit in trace amounts, was blamed for its alleged harmful effects. By 1915, absinthe had been banned in the United States and in much of Europe, including France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, and Austria–Hungary, yet it has not been demonstrated to be any more dangerous than ordinary spirits.

Wiki Link

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You want artemisia annua , common name sweet Annie , going by ncbi research

top topics

<<   2 >>

join