It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Now show us in the Constitution where political parties are given any authority at all, or are even mentioned.

Particulary in their stanglehold on the election process in the States.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Fallingdown

let it burn to the ground.

Let the convicts rule over the city

You bring up an interesting point.
What happens if a building catches fire there?
Who puts it out?
Does it spread throughout the whole autonomous zone, unchecked?

Again, that's more evidence that these kids haven't thought their little experiment through. Did they have any planning for social systems like that or was it just to set up free movie nights and hot dog carts?

I get that that sort of thing is the fun sexy thing that makes you look awesome, but you need to underlying structures that make an actual society work or else it's just a veneer that gets peeled off the first time real trouble comes up.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”. Jesus Christ.

And I bet most of the people here believe that crap too. If you want to find out what he really is, find his Facebook and watch his livestream that he has going throughout all of this.

Your friend?
Why am I not surprised he is a friend of yours?
Are you going to bake him a cake with a file in it so he can shave the bars while he is doing his 20-30 years in the Federal pen when this is over?
Terrorist sympathizer.
edit on 12-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HalWesten

Parsing others comments ... you mean like you just did?

2nd.

Where? If you're going to make a remark like that, at least post the quote you're referring to.

The post I responded to. You're only talking about what you think about me and my post, not about the content.

Or, let's stop bickering and move on.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where does it say in that piece of paper people get to take over 6 blocks at a whim?

link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Treat it like the insurrection it is.

And no worries about making dead heroes out of these pos - none of their 'compatriots' will remember them past the weekend anyway.

Unless the media steps in.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”. Jesus Christ.

And I bet most of the people here believe that crap too. If you want to find out what he really is, find his Facebook and watch his livestream that he has going throughout all of this.

Oh you mean this fella?

Warlord

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You do know that soon, if not already there are going to be massive droves of people leaving those urban utopias.

Because they don't want to put up with this snip.

That's also going to change voting, in a big way.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Let Seattle & the whole State descend into the destructive social-economic hole they Majority-Voted to install

the sane survivors will migrate to the RED State of their choice as conditions allow

its a self correcting problem, it just takes time to remedy itself

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

May I ask why there is so much obsession here with a few blocks in Seattle? Why non-residents think they understand what they're doing or thinking? Why does the right-wing media seem to be committed to a Federal intervention in a State matter?

How is this situation hurting anyone other than the folks in the few blocks, many of whom are actively participating?

IN your opinion of course.
edit on 12-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I understand this is local, and the local officials should be dealing with it, but the press is successfully making it a Trump issue and that's a problem he has at the moment. He can't act, but the longer he doesn't, and angrier people get.

Disclaimer: Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the angriest guys on these boards.

This one ... water off a duck's ass. The locals (elected officials ... citizens ... and bums) are the ones made this happen. I don't even consider it a problem that reflects on the state of Washington, though the State Police should arrest these ass-hats when they give up (and anyone giving them aid during their occupation).

Definitely not an event where the President should intervene. But ... ... if he does ... he either shoots 'em one at a time and ensures they rot right where they fall ... or ... full assault/no survivors (Waco style). See why I say the President shouldn't intervene? Best to leave those types of faux pas to the Dems.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Let Seattle & the whole State descend into the destructive social-economic hole they Majority-Voted to install

the sane survivors will migrate to the RED State of their choice as conditions allow

its a self correcting problem, it just takes time to remedy itself

Excellent response St. Udio.

Supports local determination, States Rights, etc.

link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Shut off the power to the area block all internet access shut down the cell towers and arrest them as they leave.

Well sure sensible but what about the residents, businesses owners behind the lines?Maybe they don't want part of the"Cause"but stuck in the middle..

This is the part where the American public administers its own justice. Take back your property by any means necessary and defend it with your life.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’ll say read developing revelations within this thread and ask yourself if you are overly concerned given personal relationships...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Aside from his hair and skin tone, looks like a dozen militia members I've seen.

What's the difference that you see?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Where does it say in that piece of paper people get to take over 6 blocks at a whim?

Amendment X:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No self respecting militiaman would carry an AK.

The preferred weapon of commies.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am sorry to tell you.

Because grand theft of 6 blocks isn't covered in the constitution.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I am sorry to tell you.

Because grand theft of 6 blocks isn't covered in the constitution.

Your opinion of what's going on in Seattle isn't either.

It is a matter for the people to decide through their elected State and city officials.

We are, after all, a representative democracy, aka a Republic.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No self respecting militiaman would carry an AK.

The preferred weapon of commies.

/shrug

I've seen you defending the possession of AKs for years. What does that make you? A commie sympathizer?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join