It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can’t Sue If Catch Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Enter at your own risk folks:

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

President Trump’s signature rallies often draw tens of thousands of people but have been on hiatus since March 2 because of the coronavirus pandemic, which has now killed more than 110,000 people in the U.S.

Source

For all the talk that the virus has been beaten, or that it's on the scale as the common flu, the Trump campaign certainly isn't taking any risks... not even with their own supporters. Personally, I think it'd be stupid to blame anybody else for your decision to freely attend a rally in public, whilst warnings are clear from public health officials. I mean better to be safe than sorry, I get it, but still.

Any ATSers attending this rally? Do you have any concerns? Will you be taking precautions? Curious.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Sounds like a smart move in today's sue happy world.
Never been to a rally and never plan to either.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, if every venue ditched their plastic shields and masks and simply put up these signs, which will happen within 6 months anyways, the chicken littles who are easily frightened can go back to feeling safe with pretty much the same exact risk factor everyone presently has despite all the silly extra steps and resources being exerted now through psychological terror.

Combo deals are available for the purchase of fallen sky and sets of bridges.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting but I'm wondering....

Is there anyone in can sue if I get it?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The Democrats.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have to sign those same wavers to visit my dentist. What's the issue here?

Oh yeah, orange man bad.

It's hilarious some of you hate the orange one so bad, your hysterical stunts drive people to the bad orange man. Good luck...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I find it more funny and ironic people have a quarrel with this after the whole world just protested something.

There has been no denying there is a double standard when it comes to the rules people are expected to abide by. As long as you're doing something anti-Trump, it's completely fine.

This is coming from someone who doesn't much care for him either.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This thread amounts to, "Look! Disclaimers! Reeeeeeeee!!!"

Literally, that's it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Only the person who gave it to you if you can pin it down who gave it to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I read that as Trump Tulsi ticket for a moment...

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I find it more funny and ironic people have a quarrel with this after the whole world just protested something.

What I find ironic is the fact the segment of the population, who have been most vocal about doubts surrounding the severity of this virus, are now having to sign disclaimers for that very same virus, to attend a rally for their guy who stated that virus dissappear.

Yep.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its to keep folks, like yourself and your friends, from intentionally getting infected, showing up to agitate the event by yelling something stupid, and then try in vein to sue for an obvious fraudulent case.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Recommended reading - article by Glenn Greenwald who is like the last of the Mohicans of leftists with integrity and independent thought:

The Abrupt, Radical Reversal in How Public Health Experts Now Speak About the Coronavirus and Mass Gatherings

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What I find ironic is the fact the segment of the population, who have been most vocal about doubts surrounding the severity of this virus, are now having to sign disclaimers for that very same virus, to attend a rally for their guy who stated that virus dissappear.

Yep.

I could see a lawsuit popping up just to stir up sh** about a candidate right now, same goes for Biden.

Do you really think one of his supporters would sue him though? These are the same people who never (or rarely) admit he is wrong.

That's the way I see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'm excited to read Glenn's take on this.
edit on 11-6-2020 by CriticalStinker because: edited out a stupid comment, apparently Glenn has done many US pieces, I just stopped reading TheIntercept.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Yep.

What??? You don't think there are Democrats out there who would inject themselves with this virus just for the chance to sue Trump???

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sounds like a smart move in today's sue happy world.
Never been to a rally and never plan to either.

Antifa and BLM rioter criminals warned no one. Selfish bastards!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you go to a baseball game you assume the risk of being hit by foul balls. It’s on your ticket. I have never been hit nor have I signed anything, but lawyers put that on tickets to cover the ass of the event planners. Not sure what you are on about except “orange man bad”. I pity you.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone else has said this, but won't EVERY human transaction soon come with the same disclaimer?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Signed one to get a haircut.

But, I can see why this is entirely different and thread-worthy...because Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join