It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can’t Sue If Catch Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Interestingly enough, if every venue ditched their plastic shields and masks and simply put up these signs, which will happen within 6 months anyways, the chicken littles who are easily frightened can go back to feeling safe with pretty much the same exact risk factor everyone presently has despite all the silly extra steps and resources being exerted now through psychological terror.

Combo deals are available for the purchase of fallen sky and sets of bridges.

And I suppose McDonald's as well.
Disclaimers, like car damage at a parking space at a supermarket, and the like don't usually have a lot of clout.

I'm not so sure that Trump 'inc' could cover themselves here either ultimately as it should be their responsibility to ensure that all aspects of any indemnity clause is covered in the first instance. the Tom, Dick and Harry meme is daft.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Its to keep folks, like yourself and your friends, from intentionally getting infected, showing up to agitate the event by yelling something stupid, and then try in vein to sue for an obvious fraudulent case.

I could use a comedian for one night stands....and I mean one night.
edit on 11-6-2020 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Interesting but I'm wondering....

Is there anyone in can sue if I get it?

Definitely not if you live in New York assisted living, since the governor knew that he screwed up and then passed legislation letting them off the hook.
I wonder if he is going to make any comments about this? Probably not

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sooo, it's ok if you want protest, loot, burn and be in a crowd of thousands of people [ Ya know like the folks who have been looting, burning and shooting cops ] everything is fine .........but go to a Trump rally and don't wear a mask you're..... ummm...help me this one ?

edit on 11-6-2020 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Common sense. Refreshing.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Is that all they warn you about catching at a Trump rally?

I'm sure the rider is extensive including potential to contract rabies.

Scabies is a given - you know thats part of the deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sooo, it's ok if you want protest, loot, burn and be in a crowd of thousands of people

Why would the Trump campaign have to warn people about Coronavirus if it's a Democrat hoax David?

It's relative to the flu right? Did they write a disclaimer about the flu?

Come back to me will ya bud.

PS, love that lovable martian!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The message is clear. Support me, vote for me, praise me, but if you get sick, you are on your own suckers.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm fine with that.

People can choose to risk it if they want.
No one is forcing them to go to any rally.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Couldn't he just protest get the virus from a rally attendee and sue anyway?
No one is making protesters sign a waver.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh yes someone mentioned a waiver so I replied. A simple disclaimer is required for the idiots who actually believe they will die if someone 71 inches away from them sneezes, even into their own shoulder. My grandmother passed away a week ago during care in a hospital. She did not pass from Corona.

I'm sure a couple of you would relish in the fact if she did though, point fingers and say "see see, we told you".

Yes no, she was 87 and has been in declining health for two years.
Corona is real because the cold is real. The danger to the general public is what is fake. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Clearly they are trying very hard to make the public afraid of sneezing in an effort to distract from the ongoing world war.

Honestly it seems like the Rothschild's are becoming directly involved, it is their sphere of control that is in danger of being lost. This was the first year ever they did not make their expectations, but they still managed to pay out dividends.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join