It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative men stay home and make the Sammichs . Our ladies can handle the light work .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Actor Tom Arnold Calls For Armed Insurrection against Trump Supporters

General Arnold has laid out his battle plan for revolution . His strategy is foolproof (excluding the author).

2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it's f**king time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters. Borrow our dad's hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools. Let's do it

A national call to arms for white liberal “men” ready to do battle.

It’s gonna be a mighty small turn out.

Armed with borrowed weapons and committed to a frontal assault (nose to nose) those 15 to 20 “brave liberal white men” will attack. “Trump’s gang of misfit tools”full on.

Apparently Tom did recognized the need for more firepower.

Carl Reiner has badass prop gun collection plus he’s got to have some real guns he & Mel Brooks hid from old days crazy Sid Caesar when they wrote “Your Show of Shows”. Dick Van Dyke is still alive & very active. We asked Betty White. We aren’t MAGA militia so ladies are welcome.

Prop guns, Stolen guns, and the leader ship of a 94 year old comedian . With a 98-year-old female sergeant major leading the bayonet charge.

After my double take “prop guns”🤦‍♂️

The only thing Tom Arnold or Carl Reiner have shot in the last 10 years went into a Kleenex.

Lib lunacy

Tom Arnold’s documented obsession with taking down Donald Trump has taken over his life.

At this point people need to ask theirselves. Has he lost his mind? (what little he had left after a life time of drug and alcohol abuse)

The answer is yes! 😵

His wife of nine years Ashley Groussman Arnold filed for divorce last April. Two of her main issues were Tom Arnold’s drug addiction and his obsession with removing Trump from office. Both of which have made him erratic and delusional.

Fen Phen is his current drug of choice and studies have shown that mom was right. Drugs really do rot your brain.

Fen phen

Everyone prepare for hordes of ferocious liberal white “men”. Armed with 22 single shot rifles, prop guns and I assume there will be a few super soakers mixed in.

You have been warned!

We will pry their guns out of their warm limp wrist

edit on 10-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sounds like he's on drugs.

Unless he's friends with this guy: m.youtube.com...
I think it's going to be a losing fight.

Edit : nevermind , the guy in the video is definitely a Republican.
edit on 10-6-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I feel like Arnold was thinking something else when said "Long Rifle" 🤣

Dude's emotionally compromised, did y'all see that ratio? Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Never take advice from a man that would sleep with Roseanne Barr...

He's obviously not capable of making rational decisions.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

it's good to know that this one incident doesn't reflect on the whole group. OR does it?
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You're fooling yourself if you think that only folks who think like you are properly armed.

Keep whistling through the graveyard.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're fooling yourself if you think that only folks who think like you are properly armed.

Keep whistling through the graveyard.

You may have missed this part...

Borrow our dad's hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools.

Doesn't sound too well-armed to me.

As for whistling through the graveyard, I seriously doubt the left is going to do any actual armed confrontation with the "Trump tools".

Hell, up here we have people that are perfectly willing to sit up in a tree all day just for a chance to kill something.

Tell the left to man up, grab their dildos and bongs, put that vagina hat on really tight and head out to the front lines.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

nothing is going to happen , some things may change . There will be some reforms with the police departments and some people will try to understand what it is to be black . The media will move on to the next agenda in a week or two . When the election is over and Trump is reelected the call for impeachment will rise again .

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why would conservative fathers let their kids take their guns? Arnold is a hasbeen. Or should I say a never was.

edit on 10-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He talks as though the President and his supporters are somehow ‘against’ black people.

Is EVERY leftist that thick?

Someone should tell the MILLIONS of black Trump voters. They need to know that stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Why would conservative fathers let their kids take their guns? Arnold is a hasbeen.

Yeah, my daughter has her own guns..

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I stopped at "borrow our dad's hunting rifles". Then I almost fell out of my chair laughing...

What a damn nerd... There's not a doubt in my mind that our women could take these squelchy snowflakes to the woodshed.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Tom Arnold lost the plot a longtime ago.

Then again, I don't think most people's psyche would handle it well when they realized the legacy they leave behind will be "Roseanne's Ex-Husband."

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That post is so ridiculous.

It sounds more like some blood got in toms drug veins .

A junkie form of toxic shock .

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Is EVERY leftist that thick?

Yes and everyone knows it.
Tom Arnold and his skinny jeans man bun brigade wouldn’t last 30 seconds.
We’ll attack while they are figuring out their wardrobe....game over.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There's a few lefties out there that can shoot, but they're so outnumbered that it would be like 60,000,000 vs 46.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Tom Arnold lost the plot a longtime ago.

Then again, I don't think most people's psyche would handle it well when they realized the legacy they leave behind will be "Roseanne's Ex-Husband."

^^^^^ This!

Being married to Roseanne really messed that dude's head up!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ever notice how the celebs with the longest history of hard and heavy drug use are the ones most vehemently anti-Trump?

Tom Arnold

Anthony Bourdain

Marc Maron

the list goes on...all addicts.

One has to wonder if that heavy hard drug use has caused legit brain damage and excessive paranoia. No joke.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They forgot one thing when they mentioned trumps “tools”.

At least tools are useful . Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You’re fooling yourself if you don’t understand 80% of my OP was tongue-in-cheek .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join