It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative men stay home and make the Sammichs . Our ladies can handle the light work .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Why would conservative fathers let their kids take their guns?

For their own safety of course . 50% casualties almost immediately on the liberal side. From shooting their selves in the foot .

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yep, that's worth a shudder.

(((((shudder)))))

See?

I think it's safe to disregard this particular threat, eh??

Seriously. Tom Arnold? Carl Riener? 'course, I'm a Betty White fan, have been for years, now, so I'll leave her out of it...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Should we tell them that the vast majority of fools are only still alive because they can hide behind the apron strings of the cops they so desperately want to defund? I mean the ones that can’t drive sensibly and have the blue headlights will of course be the first to go but this Tom Arnold Man Bun Militia is a close 5th or 6th...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yep, that's worth a shudder.

(((((shudder)))))

See?

I think it's safe to disregard this particular threat, eh??

Seriously. Tom Arnold? Carl Riener? 'course, I'm a Betty White fan, have been for years, now, so I'll leave her out of it...

You just listed all the main reasons the revolution won't be televised - low ratings.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was the funniest thread I've read in a while.

Thank you so much for this.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Fallingdown

You're fooling yourself if you think that only folks who think like you are properly armed.

Keep whistling through the graveyard.

...and you're fooling yourself if you don't believe I'm the type of guy who will hand 20 Ga shells freely to anyone holding a 12 Ga they don't know how to use.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I mean the guy is, or was, supposed to be a comedian. You sure he wasnt making some jokes?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Tom should’ve watch bowling the columbine and seen which banks offer rifles for opening checking accounts . But that probably wouldn’t have worked either. The kids would need to borrow money from daddy to open the account in the first place .

Social justice warrior degrees don’t pay very well .

Times are changing

20th century : Dad can I borrow the keys to the car I’ve got a date ?

21th century : Dad can I borrow the keys to the trigger lock . I need to protest peacefully hate .

21st century: Dad can I borrow money for a banking account before it’s too late ....

Through the 20th and 21st century most Dad’s haven’t changed and their messages hasn’t ever been poetic .

Shut the hell up and get a job

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it's good to know that this one incident doesn't reflect on the whole group. OR does it?
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does actually because most of the libtards that freaked during corona couldn't understand why there were so many rules to get a gun in the first place, and then of course they were angry about the rules once they themselves had to deal with them. They're adorable. And they wasted all that time screaming about gun control lmfao.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This would be a good "story" to post for the contest.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

They might be able to recruit Elmer Fudd. Of course, they'll have to get to him before WB disarms him.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mamabeth

They might be able to recruit Elmer Fudd. Of course, they'll have to get to him before WB disarms him.

too late

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wait till armed folks begin packin I for have one have begun to carry my 20ga short barrel in my car in case I run into a pack of these idiots want to start some crap.

(post by Jg513 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If Elmer Fudd was on our side I’d be down with it .

ANTIFA would be throwing bricks .

We’d get anvils .

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FallingdownWhat else is new,some washed up comedian has some material to work with,have to be the metro sexual image,just more cockroaches appearing from woodwork

top topics

<< 1   >>

join