It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was officer chauvin working as a security guard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They can't get paid anywhere near what they make as cops. I know some cops. I know some are "on the take" so to speak. Arrest made, they find drugs and cash, the amounts found are less than what convict said was there. It happens so much more than you think. These thing go way up the ladder in almost mafia fashion. Cops don't squeal on cops.
That said a night club is the perfect distribution network. You would need a cop there to keep an eye on business. Maybe that was dirtbags officer chauvins duty there. I don't see how he would take a low pay job like that for little money
So looking at the video he is clearly trying to kill Floyd. Anyone else see corrupt cops running a ring of some kind. I am small town and it happens a lot here. Also any mention of this in media or any Minneapolis residence out there see this type of stuff.
I'm an occums razor guy. The simplest answer usually the solution. Just makes no sense to obviously kill the guy unless a reason. Floyd worked at same nightclub. Was officer chauvin sending a message to others?
Don't roast me for a conspiracy please. Just add something to conversation or examples of police crime rings we all know are out there. Its human nature

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

to be criminal does not correspond to our nature. but man does everything to survive. to do good, that is in our nature, otherwise we would not exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

to be criminal does not correspond to our nature. but man does everything to survive. to do good, that is in our nature, otherwise we would not exist anymore.

I disagree their are some truly psychopathic people out there. If I was one and had little education being a cop would make it easier. Ever see that movie training day with Ethan Hawke and densely Washington. Would like to see the test they give potential officers to decide on if they are what they are looking for

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
They can't get paid anywhere near what they make as cops.

It's called moonlighting, plenty of LEO's do it for the extra money.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Where I live, if you are going to have any type of an event where you serve alcohol you have to have a police officer or constable. I've seen cops working movie theaters, concerts and sporting events. It isn't that unusual.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"Occam's razor".

I would not read to much into it other than the Police in question being an overzealous murdering bastard that possibly received pisspoor training.

It does not need to be "Scarface" material, as unfortunately things like this have been known to happen before far too frequently.
edit on 8-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
I am pro police. I am just saying there are dirty cops out there that work with higher ups. Not all cops are like that. But a higher percentage are. Much more than you think.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Cop pay is pretty pathetic. They often have to get a 2nd form of income.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Occam's razor".

Sorry spell check and I don't have reading glasses on right now

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That sound mate, i got the gist.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I disagree their are some truly psychopathic people out there. If I was one and had little education being a cop would make it easier. Ever see that movie training day with Ethan Hawke and densely Washington. Would like to see the test they give potential officers to decide on if they are what they are looking for

of course you're right, there are bad people, sadists, psychopaths, everywhere, in every social group, but for me these people are mentally ill in a way. they don't correspond to the norm. and yes, education is the key to everything. and empathy. nevertheless i don't want to be a policeman, you have to endure a lot, see things we don't see, the misery, the violence, a hard job that surely changes you with time.

i saw him, but i don't remember. do you know him?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am pro police. I am just saying there are dirty cops out there that work with higher ups. Not all cops are like that. But a higher percentage are. Much more than you think.

There are good and bad in EVERY professional. Good doctors, bad doctors. Good lawyers, bad lawyers. Good cops, bad cops. Good politicians, bad politicians. Good pastors, bad pastors.

You get the idea

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I haven't done any research on it, so I don't speak it like it's truth, but I understand that Chauvin's neighbor of several years had no idea he was even a cop.

Have I thought about Chauvin or his family getting paid by big DNC shills to use a choke hold improperly on an expendable criminal already on his death bed with pulmonary disease who is being eaten up by the coronavirus and is addicted to hardcore drugs like meth and heroin so they could revive BLM, a group that became irrelevant after the 2016 election, to start pushing a racist message again that whites are privileged and should atone for their sins of being white, and drive that divide as much as they can before the 2020 election that they know they can't win?

Yes, it crossed my mind more than once.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

There are good and bad in EVERY professional. Good doctors, bad doctors. Good lawyers, bad lawyers. Good cops, bad cops. Good politicians, bad politicians. Good pastors, bad pastors.

You get the idea

That's correct. But people only call out the minuscule amount of bad cops. I wonder if there's a chart out there that tells us how many people a bad doctor has killed. Last year the police killed 1,004. 963 of them shot at police first though.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
the story is WHERE he was a security guard.... because you know whats REEEEEALLY good at laundering money... night clubs and strip clubs.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's correct. But people only call out the minuscule amount of bad cops. I wonder if there's a chart out there that tells us how many people a bad doctor has killed. Last year the police killed 1,004. 963 of them shot at police first though.

3 were black not armed or escaping from a crime scene. With 375 million police interactions per year it is hard to suggest there are a lot of "bad" cops.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why do many people have 2 jobs?

Doesn't mean 'they' are on the take... Just need more money for whatever reason. When I was a LEO back in the late 90s, I made 7.60 an hour. That wasn't very much. Some places pay high wages but I suspect that most are still under a living wage.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
the story is WHERE he was a security guard.... because you know whats REEEEEALLY good at laundering money... night clubs and strip clubs.

And having a bad cop on the payroll doesn't hurt... They were laundering and passing counterfeit bills. I keep thinking where would Floyd get two counterfeit 20s from, and why would he be so brazen to not only try and pass them off in the neighborhood by try twice at the same store.The only answer I can think of was he stole them and didn't fear the police would mess with him when he tried to pass them, but maybe Chauvin wanted to teach him a lesson of putting the business at risk and ended up murdering him instead.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They can't get paid anywhere near what they make as cops.

It's called moonlighting, plenty of LEO's do it for the extra money.

My dad was a cop. He'd moonlight at the local mall. He'd take me with him and I spend his four hour shift hanging out in the video game arcade (remember those?).

Plenty of nightclubs hire officers to work security. Common practice.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You do go through a psych exam. They are required as is the police academy.

You can't predict who is or isn't a A-hole when they're applying for a job. Everyone in an interview is a stand up person... until they start working or until the job starts getting to them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join