It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 police officer killed in foiled bomb plot in Santa Cruz California.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This just broke, looks to me this could have been possibly connected to riot activity’s. They really didn’t want to post a picture of murderer. Sorry for the lazy post I’m on mobile.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Suspect was shot and then....nobody knows. The story dead ends.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well I did just happen so I’m sure there will be more details if the guy survives. a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Tea Party affiliated shooter

www.indybay.org...

edit on 7-6-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

Interesting that over the past few years people who claim to be right wingers are just now starting to commit acts of violence like this and in just the past few days.

Are they really just right wingers who are getting fed up with current events, right wingers who are joining in with the chaos caused by recent events, are they really "right wingers" at all?
edit on 762020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

That's the image posted in your link.

Sounds like this guy had 13 years to change his ideology to something more aligned with the left. Even more likely is that he is just an extremist without legitimate partisan interest. He just wanted some cause to kill authority figures.

In fact, I would argue that about a lot of the rioters. They aren't leftists or right-wingers. They're just extremist nuts who are using whichever platform to "justify" their actions.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

What's up with that e-mail address?

That's the kind of e-mail that goes straight to my spam folder when those sexy Russian bots try to solicit me.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

RIP to the officer. This is atrocious. It’s gonna be a long summer. Pretty sure it ends first week Nov.....

SC is such a neat Cali surf town. Lots of beers, karaoke, concerts at The Catalyst and good memories at the SC boardwalk and the awesome indoor bowling alley/mini-golf arcade.

Stay frosty kiddos.

edit on 7-6-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

edit on 7-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

RIP to the officer. This is atrocious. It’s gonna be a long summer. Pretty sure it ends first week Nov.....

SC is such a neat Cali surf town. Lots of beers, karaoke, concerts at The Catalyst and good memories at the SC boardwalk and the awesome indoor bowling alley/mini-golf arcade.

Stay frosty kiddos.

This will be a summer of rage which will only encourage Trump spporter to turn out big in Nov.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Kudos to whomever reported the van. Prayers for the families.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Right? That "meetup" profile looks like something anyone could have made up in 2 minutes... along with that bizarre russian email address, it looks fake AF.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh look, another libertarian.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What's up with that e-mail address?

maybe he was looking for russian mail order brides.

russian nymphets in swemwear is very nice

edit on 7-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

He's a professional after all.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Alleged Santa Cruz Mountain Gunman May Be Connected To Oakland Federal Officer Slaying
Some really good info here.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Stay frosty kiddos.

This will be a summer of rage which will only encourage Trump spporter to turn out big in Nov.

Believe it or not, I've given brief thought to switching my vote from Johnson to Trump to spite these idiots.

Don't tell Neo and Arnie.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
On a more serious note, that's both frightening, but not unexpected. People are getting PISSED all around, this year has utterly sucked donkey balls so far for everyone, everywhere.

It's just a damn shame people can't be bothered to use words in their indoor voice to get messages across. Yelling, destruction, killing people, that s# doesn't get anyone heard. It just pisses people off MORE. And that's not a pill we need to pop right now.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Boogaloo confirmed

taskandpurpose.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Stay frosty kiddos.

Believe it or not, I've given brief thought to switching my vote from Johnson to Trump to spite these idiots.

Don't tell Neo and Arnie.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join