It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Secret of the Illuminati (Deep State) & the New World Order: Lucifer Decoded Part 7

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I think the United States should drop out of the United Nations and tell them to get packing.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the United States should drop out of the United Nations and tell them to get packing.

But can we even break out from them especially when they have their tentacles wrapped around the U.S in a tight grip? Maybe its just me that i see them as this "powerful entity" that seems to be invincible.(and perhaps that may be the wrong way of thinking of it.) Though i know their "power" goes away when people realize that the U.N is a foreign entity that does not have the american people's best interest at heart.

I dont know man. Its hard to be optimistic these days. These days i feel more depressed and pessimistic. In the end all i want is for corruption to end, and for people to stop hurting one another.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's pretty ironic you attempt to explain what's going on in the world while you're trapped in the false dichotomy of left and right.

And okay, I accept your explanation for using the symbol.
But please tell me why you put that in your name?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

aye; Sometimes I do get trapped within it even though I am aware that it's a hegelian dialectic. And yes I agree that the left vs right is actually a trap.

But please tell me why you put that in your name?

Sorry can you rephrase that question? I know roage uses it. I dont personally use it in my name. I will have to ask him next time he is on discord. But perhaps (and i can only guess) he uses it to let people know that he is aware that even he is a "nullset" or a "placeholder". He may be avoiding making an idol of himself. Im not sure if this is true. I have to ask him. He's the one that helped me understand to some extent how natural law works.

I'm still learning it, it's actually a process because we have to examine ourselves and accept that what we once did with our previous actions was the wrong thing to do.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I see. I thought that was your paper. Sorry that agitated me.

Honestly though as much as I support every thinking that goes against umbrella organisations, the values of the "left" individualism, freedom, democracy, justice, ... for the whole planet, are not bad values. Why are you against that?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I see. I thought that was your paper. Sorry that agitated me.

Honestly though as much as I support every thinking that goes against umbrella organisations, the values of the "left" individualism, freedom, democracy, justice, ... for the whole planet, are not bad values. Why are you against that?

I value personal liberty, sovereignty, as long as I do not trespass unto others or create victims; I should be free to do what i want and enjoy life. I understand moral values; but it seems the left wants to turn morality upside down. Its not just the left though; sometimes even the right fails to understand moral principles. For this reason I support the United States constitution because its actually a great idea. I simply oppose that which goes against what the constitution is for.

Unfortunately both left and right tends to fail to follow the constitution. Which is why i dont subscribe to neither. I dont support trump; but I do not support the left either.

My allegiance is only to Natural law (and the being men call God; though God and the Law is one and the same) which is actually the core principle of the united states constitution. All men (and women) are equals under the law.

So I oppose anything that promotes slavery or authoritarianism/ facism of any kind. Opposing is just a simple matter of disagreement.

if you read the cheat sheet and understand what its trying to say. Then you know more about how things work than most people.

Natural Law is not a new concept; its based on self evident truths.

Disclaimer:
I understand many may disagree with Judge Andrew Napolitano, and he has made mistakes. However in the following video, he is actually speaking alot of truths. For a moment forget his mistakes, and instead focus on the information. He is revealing something VERY important. All i ask is to keep an open mind.

The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny | Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

edit on th2020000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:05:56 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2020 16:05:56 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: grammar

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Btw, im part black, part white, and part TAINO indian. I'm puerto rican. I literally have many races in me dna wise. So no, I am not racist. Thank you.

You can have all the heritage in the world, doesn't mean you can't be a racist.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

I dont judge people by the color of their skin. I believe in equality for all. I only judge people by their actions. Dont care what color of your skin is. If you do wrong, then you are simply wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Illuminati Statement

He had the power to look into the future, that was his impression of, Moses, or "Ascended Masters".............

The People may of referred to them as "Mom and Pop", Moses and his Soulmate, or, "Ascended Masters" (Moses traditionally seen in those lines)

He said that he was deceived, into sin/suicides, by satan, not waiting for the lords answer specifically for them:::::::

After she died in the "abraham and sarai equation", where together they would be born on the planet jupiter, like you see in the common alien photo (associated with heaven's gate)...............she died, and he gained a lot of the strength that he deemed had no value....................

why he died, how he died, he died from using euthanasias with moses following his testimony as a plead for mercies...............

you know what the gospel said, that many with jesus would be resurrected on the last day, may or may not be true, the "10 lost tribes", that "no man can number in revelation"

Heaven's Gate should be tied to the Illuminati but unfortunately isn't

humanity is desperately dead in its, suicide pleasures, its likely that a non-formal way of genocide may become prevalent on earth, but outside earth, isolation, no participation for those genetic lines....................god doesn't make payment for man's generational activities, and it is very filthy.

the earth itself can be excited to euthanized in a unified field like effect, no nuclear weapons necessary, or equilavent. once god's mercies are interjected for the reproof of the people in a proper way, the argument could fail, or be turncoated further.

regardless of humanities unprofitably, in being worthless with god's mercies

humanity doesn't have the strength to dismiss god's mercies

humanity doesn't have the strength to include those genetic lines off world

humanity only has the strength to be unclean with itself, and it will have space to do that

space to be completely worthless, with this earth producing no unified field the few years before its death about 40 years

in the places not all that concern moses, by the way, whatever mankind can derive for itself on earth thats fine, apart of the process, just there is division between this earth specifically and god's mercies, that will be the trend

for the countries that concern me, you will see like the usa, will have a usc or united states confederacy for the east coast or, etc.

like with brexit, those places will have special rules to eliminate, to have no of those genetic lines there for a few years.

after they finish being unclean, I may just establish some portals in more remote places, like at the poles, or etc, places I will give the death penalty immediately with no tolerances, humanity can then die filthy, in shame, or continue to toil with god's mercies.

historically yes, once the son of man goes away, then those portals close with "dead flesh", that is their goal to put the shame away of their sin and die filthy, this is what we'll be dealing with, until humanity is dead.

(lots of activities in between)

humanities natural state is suicide pleasures, that is not my or god's goal, something that will have to be continually addressed, until humanity is dead.

best answer for that is "off world", humanity needs all the shame of this earth being isolated as possible, this is also the historical trend of behavior. I may get involved more, but its unprofitable with god, so expect it to fail, dead flesh is a work for humanity.

not only was edward leedskalnin not guilty of any sin in WW1 and WW2, but like he said he loved a women that died, "abraham and sarai's equation" did not follow through, he may of viewed that beneficially, or etc. but God has a way to do things that is more beneficial that is what this equation and jupiter is about, etc.

(this is absolutely not a time of war or world war, these people must be eliminated from earth, and billions will, humanity will move forward, even if this is only its shame, everything will be resolved soon) (only the threat for humanity with god's mercies potential, moses or whoever, does not answer for humanity in its accusation with dead flesh, this is a function issue, a mental illness issue, that can only be properly answer both after god's action on earth, and after assessment when moses returns, with the girl of his dreams, his soulmate, the family is important)

(they do not care those genetic lines, they will make no sacrifices, and especially not the sacrifice of live many of them specifically will die............... the son of man does not promote suicide or sin ............... there are some tolerances for this issue, but there is clear division between god's mercies and this earth .............. I am willing to only use more lethal force in certain countries then others, other countries I will do nothing at all, more then resolving a threat that means end of life with first strike only, pending god's action on the matter) (Edward Leedskalnin, had to eliminate and re-establish several governments, Issac Newton the Same, this may be inevitable, but once that is quickly put away, everything will be better, they will fall into predictable behavior very easy correctly/faithfully understand)

(their feedback is also not important, their lives also, only after god's action and assessment by son of man, things will be deemed somewhat more profitable with humanity)
edit on 2-7-2020 by planetxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join