It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his supporters are making the Democrats look sane.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Why? What has he done pre-virus that has hurt you or the nation? I'm serious.

I'll be voting against his:
Health care policies, and lack thereof.
Immigration policies.
The Environment and Science
Foreign relations.
Public Education
Infrastructure and housing policies.
Trade and Commerce policies.
His attack of federal agencies and their employees.
His petty Twitter attacks on individuals and public officials.
His overreach of power and denial of congressional oversight.
Dangerous public antics.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The left wing whack jobs must be left alone... let them burn, loot and murder at will.

The left wing liberal morons, that run these cities... they didn't just let it happen, they encouraged it.

The liberal media... they applaud the mayhem. Murder, arson, destruction and fear keep their ratings up. They are cheering on the ANTIFA goons, and glorifying their violent methods.

A lot has been said, of the armed conservatives marching on Michigan's capital... you know what DIDN'T happen in Michigan? Murder, arson, destruction... no molotov coctails, no pallets of conveniently located bricks, no violence whatsoever. That is what peaceful protests look like...

These "peaceful" liberal protests, are anything but peaceful... they are domestic terrorism. The President's only mistake, was not labeling ANTIFA as domestic terrorists during his first year in office.

The President is trying end the violence, and the media fans the flames... while blaming him.

Go pound sand.

This is propaganda.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
Is it better to tear gas a church or to set it on fire and try to burn it down. Were federal troops firinging the rubber bullets?

It would be better for the president to respect the right to peaceably assemble.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You'll be fine no matter who wins.

And, most importantly.

Both sides suck and don't care about you.

Quoted for Truth.

Especially the not caring about you.

But at least the Dems will give you health care.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yet Trump himself is known to retweet Qanon BS. Yeah, keep supporting him.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

A lot has been said, of the armed conservatives marching on Michigan's capital... you know what DIDN'T happen in Michigan? Murder, arson, destruction... no molotov coctails, no pallets of conveniently located bricks, no violence whatsoever. That is what peaceful protests look like...

They were protesting not getting their nails done, or haircuts....or singing gay songs in a 'church' together with the neighbors wife your banging on the side.

A wee bit less rage inducing that racial murder in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

None of the Trump supporters that I know personally and I know a lot, have ever brought it up in any conversation with me.

Try bringing it up to THEM.

You know a lot. So ask them and report back your findings.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: olaru12

The protesters will get bored in a few days.

true,

But how many more black men need to be killed to kick it off all over again.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Read This

and this

then re-analyze the Democrat BS agenda and lies

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Read This

and this

then re-analyze the Democrat BS agenda and lies

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is so irritating. This is why media and politicians should be held accountable for the things they say. One could argue with evidence that stuff like cause and can only worsen violence.

Who's to say that just this alone didn't pull 20 people out of their house around the country - causing them to want and act upon torching a car, house or business.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Use the military against American citizens.. Do American citizens destroy..rob..loot..beat..disgrace religious inst. A simple no should suffice..a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Should I even trust Fox news at this point, or the testimony of the police, after watching reporters being arrested and harassed by the police who are supposed to serve and protect?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

News flash.

Point of no return? Yeah broh that ship sailed around the 80s man.

Trump? You know those are all just actors right?
Real (SNIP) gets decided in places and by people we have never even heard about.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

No, we still have time. Not much, but there's still time to wake up and walk away.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Is it better to tear gas a church or to set it on fire and try to burn it down. Were federal troops firinging the rubber bullets?

It would be better for the president to respect the right to peaceably assemble.

Attempting to burn down a church is peaceful?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Let me get this straight ...

Donald Trump personally ordered the police to tear gas a church. That's some hands-on leadership right there. Did he give the order by phone? fax? email? in person? Who took that order and passed it along to the police?

Donald Trump ordered the police to fire tear gas and rubber bullets at peaceful protestors? Did he radio the police on the scene and tell them to look for peaceful protestors, who weren't causing any trouble, and say "Light 'em up!"? What about all the cops who didn't follow Presidential orders to attack peaceful protestors? Are they in trouble for not following orders?

Can you post a link to the video where Trump says people do not have the right to peacefully assemble?

I must miss a lot not watching MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

From the looks of it, Homeland Security Chair Bennie Thompson is demanding an explanation from the Secret Service. Apparently he thinks Trump personally made the call.

But...I know, I know...our Homeland Security Chair is just another America hating democrat, right? Does that make everything he says fake news too?

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This OP is why we must all do our own research.

In Canada all day on the radio they framed the protests at St. John's Church as "peaceful". That is fake news! I'm sorry but it may have started off that way but trying to burn down the church and spray painting all over it is not "peaceful" nor is it appropriate place for people to be venting their frustrations since these "protests" have nothing to do with religion as far as I am aware.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: twigbaby
This OP is why we must all do our own research.

In Canada all day on the radio they framed the protests at St. John's Church as "peaceful". That is fake news! I'm sorry but it may have started off that way but trying to burn down the church and spray painting all over it is not "peaceful" nor is it appropriate place for people to be venting their frustrations since these "protests" have nothing to do with religion as far as I am aware.

Article.

The fire at St. John's church was on Sunday night. The damage was assessed and the graffiti cleaned up Monday morning. Trump's photo-op took place on Monday as well.

I can understand if these details where an oversite on your part, otherwise, I don't appreciate you labeling what happened as "fake news". There is already too much confusion going around, and most of it is due to people refusing to look at things with more objectivity.
edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't agree that trump needed that photoshoot, but the protesters needed to move back when the president of the USA came there, none of them were checked for weapons. The protestors were not moving, they were supposed to move for the president, they had a right to chase them away to guard the president.

But it was just a picture session, I do not agree they needed that. I do recognize the need to protect the president and also know only certain approved people can be there, who knows if one of those protestors is a silent acting looter or rioter who might want to hurt the president. I am not that fond of some of the stuff Trump does, this is one of them. But I will never vote for Biden, he is not fit to be president, his forgetfulness is not good no matter what the reason for it is. Whomever gets in the VP position will be running the country and I do not approve of one of the ones Biden has chosen to pick from. Warren is the worst of his possible picks. Our governor was another one he was considering, I wouldn't wish her on anyone, she is not a good person to give power to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join