It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The riots. are they real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

edit on 6/1/2020 by Lr103 because: slow, old, dumb

edit on Mon Jun 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Removed default OP info

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Nope. 45 says “Fake News”. So, pretty sure they’re deepfakes across the entire country....

*rolls eyes, /sarc off
edit on 1-6-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have been to the location of the CNN Atlanta attack many times. The location is real. The concrete is real. The glass is real. The nearby buildings and businesses are real. I can't tell if the attackers are holograms or not but they did seem to break glass rather well. You tell me.
edit on 6 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What an intersesting , well thought out , start to as thread.
Goth has found sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

Is this thread real???

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Is this thread real???

That's far more polite than I would have gone with.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yes, I am slow at my skills with pictures, this is real, it is going down in a very well - to do area, small bunches of looters are surrounding the shoppim
ng mall there, He phoned me an hour ago and said they lit a car on fire. But its a very small and organized couple crowds, he pictured the northern bunch, but there was also a southern bunch a few blocks away

edit on 6/1/2020 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Bellevue is right next to Medina where Bill Gates lives. less than 2 miles. I grew up there. Right there. My grandparents lived across the block and up 3 streets from Bill Gates. My sister worked in the Gates home as a caterer. Its totally real folks. Nothing, nothing like this has ever happened there, ever, It is strange. The crowds seem very small and focused, It looks organized in my opinion, I think some Bullsnip is afoot. It was an organized looting trip. WTF is happening eh?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Yes. read again. I am just old and slow.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Goth, lay off man, Im just an old dude half blind, lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Substitute the word 'real' with 'orchestrated' and you might get a better conversation, especially since you consider it necessary to bring up Bill Gates and the mobs' vicinity to his compound.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lr103

You'd be stoked if you were the owner of the Thai Kitchen, highly unlikely that's gonna be looted.

edit on 1/6/2020 by Sublimecraft because: beer

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If you hire people to incite civil unrest you are a domestic Terrorists....you who have been recruited will quietly be apprehended and taken to Gitmo where you will revel exactly how your life took you into the cesspool....you WILL REVEAL ALL YOU KNOW...then you will likely be washed clean and rehabilitated....properly....its the Snakes head we want...and it will come off....only time is the arbiter....and time stops for no man.

Those who are simple Pawns taken advantage of by the eevil ones....will be rehabilitated...thiose with prior Militry or Paramilitary or Police Training and those whose association goes below THE FIRST LAYER OF THE ONION....shall pay a much much higher price and they know what that is....but NO THE ONES RECRUITED by these freaks shall be repatriated....we have a common enemy and it is not We the Poeple. ...we know who it is and we are coming faster now.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"Do you think that's air you're breathing now?"

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I don't know.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Real is the right word, but orchestrated, slightly. The word your looking for is planned. And not planned by TPTB. By the "rioters". They have shopping lists, but there is a minority of "on the spur" shoppers, oops I mean rioters.
I have seen the aftermath of a riot. Not the destruction of property but the insane amount of (should I say) cheap goods on offer. You think it's random because that's what they want you to think and I don't mean the authorities.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is Bell Square, ya?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, Bell square

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lr103
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, Bell square

Further proof this isn't about race but is other forces afoot, IMO. Bellevue has a tiny percentage of the population which is black. IIRC nearly a third of Bellevue is Asian and I can't think of a single "slum" anywhere near Bellevue. So either this is an example of angsty little twerps taking advantage of situations as an excuse to tear up jack and act like fools, or someone is bussing rioters in from other parts of the Puget Sound.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
No not fake,

Globally Real! - Even people in other COUNTRIES are protesting too

twitter.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join