It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Wiltshire 29/05/ 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
With lockdown restrictions being eased our Alien artist friends are free to cruise the fields of Wiltshire once again to leave their cryptic cosmic calling cards for us to wonder at , filmed in glorious Summer sunshine this one looks very much like the virus that has plagued our lives this year ... thanks for the heads up guys but a little late .. we already know !

It's art Jim , but not as we know it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Visually they look great.

This may surprise some people but I'm still not 100% convinced that the current accepted explanation for their appearances are exactly correct....

I really wish carpy was still hanging around these boards but he seems to be another good member whose drifted away.
This is round his neck of the woods and he used to give a good indication of local thoughts on any number of things that happened in the Wiltshire area.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not sure our Italian cousins are taking it seriously though , I mean big isn't always better but a little more effort wouldn't hurt.

www.cropcirclecenter.com...
Although I guess the crappier ones could be the more authentic ones.

edit on 31-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I think they must have partaken a bit too much vino collapso at one of the social gatherings that the more rural Italian communities are renowned for prior to attempting this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

The Italian one looks like it was done with herbicide after harvest.

Lads and Lasses need their fun.

P

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I am still on the metaphorical fence, although I do not believe our alien space brothers are responsible, either. I got interested in these formations in the very early 1990s, swept along with the wave of black triangle sightings at the same time. Exciting indeed.

I thoroughly accept that a great many are man-made and they are beautiful works of art, I especially like the 3-D effect when viewed from a certain angle, as if they are raised from the landscape and not cut into it. Whatever or whoever has created this one is clearly responding to the Covid-19 pest plaguing society at the moment. I like how there are the three triangular patterns within and the eight strands [corona] of the virus. I don't understand the elongated arm, with the extra nodule and the eight spindles within but it would be nice to know the reasoning and logic behind it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Gotta love crop circles whether they are made by aliens, cider drinkers or bored ATSers...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ya no kidding, the lines aren't even striaght.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"He's dead, Jim, dead!"

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

looks like a mutated coronavirus might be trying to tell us something .

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ya no kidding, the lines aren't even striaght.

That'll be the cider....lol

I wonder if aliens do "analogue" as well as "digital" like we do?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The season's up and running now , reported yesterday in Dorset I think this one is virus themed too , looks like bricks in a wall to me I guess a comment on the fact we've all been isolated the last couple of months.... or they're Pink Floyd fans.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

looks like a mutated coronavirus might be trying to tell us something .

Looks like a loogie...

On that note there are 2 8's represented also 6 & 3. Just an observation

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I am not of the opinion that this one is Covid related, I am not seeing bricks but I have definitely seen that geometry before. Reminds me of a manhole or drain cover, strangely enough.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
With lockdown restrictions being eased our Alien artist friends are free to cruise the fields of Wiltshire once again to leave their cryptic cosmic calling cards for us to wonder at , filmed in glorious Summer sunshine this one looks very much like the virus that has plagued our lives this year ... thanks for the heads up guys but a little late .. we already know !

It's art Jim , but not as we know it.

Lockdown restrictions or not, I believe the human agency that is responsible for crop circles would have been out nonetheless. If they can do it under normal circumstances without being witnessed, then lockdown would most probably not be an obstacle. Where there is a will, there is a way. This is the traditional beginning to the season, though.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I think the problem with lockdown was in traveling to the place they wanted to create in the dead of night , police are curious creatures when they have the roads to themselves , plus the pubs aren't open so no refreshment before or after the deed is done , it's also been a bit on the cold side to be creating out in a field.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think the problem with lockdown was in traveling to the place they wanted to create in the dead of night , police are curious creatures when they have the roads to themselves , plus the pubs aren't open so no refreshment before or after the deed is done , it's also been a bit on the cold side to be creating out in a field.

The thing is, I get that crop circles created by humans in the 'dead of night' need to be planned etc., however, the carrying out must be fraught with uncertainty because, as the nights grow shorter and shorter, the window of opportunity gets smaller. It would be interesting to see if there is evidence for the frequency of circles corresponding to hours of darkness available. Also, how many people do we think it would take to create a complex and large circle formation?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It would be interesting to see if there is evidence for the frequency of circles corresponding to hours of darkness available.

In years where we have lots of rain Circle creation is diminished , it was the case last year as we quite a wet spring and early Summer , I think you could knock out a decent Crop Circle in about 6 hours if the planning has been done and you have the people.

There appears to be around half a dozen making this one which took about 5 hours.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

This one displays absolute symmetry. The newer one is asymmetric. The message of this one is an inside the box look at humans. The latter is a comment on the aliens. They do not think in terms of symmetry as we do, However, they can not mimic the asymmetry of the world around us. They are only intermediate in their creative abilities. Perhaps a bit more that we are, but not truly creative nor liberated from humans. They can be us, but they can't be 100% not us. They only make it 1/2 way.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
(Jupiter Hexagon Appearances, and Coronavirus happen relatively near the same time in 2019)

(the shape of the crop circle even reports the species wuhan claimed originally translated the virus from animal to people)

(no specifically promoting either segregation or genocide ............ more then promoting migration of people, and isolation of people from said events .............. those issues are natural theory, not having a will to life is also a natural theory, you won't have a claim that those issues derived from my command, in your uncleanness, i suspect this contributes to the horse play, nothing achieved on those issues..............god's mercies can be a complete waste, what i set forth is followed then no problem, the earth will be a place of glaring shame and self inflicted suffering)
Conversely, God has no need or desire to judge this earth, once Moses leaves earth, the coronavirus is destroyed, this is also implied. Don't you understand, that this unified field issue, me coming back to earth will simply sentence many to death, and I don't care to do much about it. I will include this in an information package also....................the people will not need to say, "stay the hell away from me", just don't do what I ask, and you will never see something like coronavirus or worse before humanity is euthanized.....................If I want this televised I have the power to do that, but maybe not, no, it is probably better, that the places these communications reach, can easily delete it with no record, even if several countries are contacted out of pleasure they will do that, do i really care no? that is your answer from god, (nothing for a nothing).
edit on 9-7-2020 by planetxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join