It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts fear alien invasion would be more like 'Independence Day' than 'E.T.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The only sense that you are making is nonsense.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Meat and plants are about all, minerals and other chemicals would be easier to get from asteroids and other small bodies.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

Well how do you feel about being enslaved then exterminated?....by a Race that likes to use sharp edged weapons a lot?

A age old enemy of Universal Humanity.

They are here To Serve Humanity....as a Main Course.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The same "experts" that gave "humanity", "the bomb"? Are they the same "experts"?... Just asking, for a friend.
"Expert",... doesn't mean as much to an adult, as it would to an "educated" child, or an indoctranated subject.

Where are you going, with this "expert" stuff?

If the "experts" believe it? What are they doing about it?
The two most dangerous things, to personal health?
Is an "expert" and a novice.

One, is because they think they're "an expert" and "educated", but actually are an ignorant, idiot.

Two, is actually because, they're actually, ignorant.

The danger is still real. Trust an idiot? Or trust an "educated" idiot? How "smart" do you "feel'?
l

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

You tell em".

I tried.

I was taken as a kid....they told me long ago....yes...if things have evolved in the negative timeline since then which I d not know then we are going to be obliterated if we do not receive assistance and even then we could be wiped out on Earth...good thing we are only part of a UNIVERSAL HUMANITY.Humanty will live on elsewhere.

We will need to fight....everyone of 7 billion strong...with rocks if we have to.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

If you have the energy to travel between stars you have the energy to make synthetic meat.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Some scientists have warned about the dangers of announcing our prescience for a few years , Stephen Hawking being one.

"One day, we might receive a signal from a planet like this," Hawking said, referring to the potentially habitable alien planet Gliese 832c. "But we should be wary of answering back. Meeting an advanced civilization could be like Native Americans encountering Columbus. That didn't turn out so well,"
www.livescience.com...

These days I tend to agree although we have already announced our position and given details of our species to the Universe so the damage is already done.

Too late. The cat's out of the bag the moment we broadcasted our first radio signal.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I don't think they would come in and destroy everything. Too messy. If they come from light years away, they're going to need some place to stay. They're going to want to keep the infrastructure intact. A few nuclear powerplants melting down would be disasterous. I think they would be more into infiltration and taking over with secret societies and the rest of us would unknowingly be slaves. If there was an Independence day scenerio it would be ETs covertly fighting the ETs that are already here. We would barely know only through sightings. The top humans would know but would not tell the rest of us for fear of their own lives.

Whos to say they haven't already infiltrated our highest post in Government? By the way some of these politicians act im starting to believe this line of belief more and more.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Firepac

Yes.....it is...and the prognosis is not good......have you ever heard of an underground City called …. well there are a lot of them why bother with names.

www.bing.com... &mid=E282B44E2A15FB35DDE6E282B44E2A15FB35DDE6&rvsmid=E63711BE7EC091014747E63711BE7EC091014747&FORM=VDRVRV

The narrow walls and large round boulders used to close doors were built to keep invaders out.

Large edged weapons...I know its nuts...but they like and use them.

We need to learn now...tactics to use...against ten-fifteen foot tall opponents wielding edged weapons.

We may need to clone bigger Humans ASAP....open the genetic envelope wide.

Possibly make a deal with the Red Headed Giants we are now exterminating globally as they awaken or as we discover their survival Pods.These are not any Giants these are Royalty who chose to remain in stasis and awaken just now who are committed to batteling the dangers likely now approaching this Planet.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
These ideas are out in left field ( Humans are near the teck lv needed to make ANY molecular On demand any atom as well .
Why go through the trouble of taking over any planet when you can make any thing you need to order ?
Or every single resource EARTH has other planets Even in our own solar system have . EVERY last ONE even hydrocarbons aka can be used like oil .
Makes No sense what so ever to spend a ton of resources taking over planets with any species that can fight back when there is a whole galaxy of resources for the taken .

20 more years there wont be a single natural thing we cant create from scratch in a lab so aliens who use teck and could be millions or years ahead of us would have little incentive of taking over one little speck of dirt in a universe of Trillions of planets .

Humans get FDL drive and we would not give one wit about taking over planets with even stone age people as by then we have robots advanced enough to go in set up shop on any Barian chunk of rock in the galaxy .

And even as war like as humans are we would hastate to want to try talking over even primitive people .
after all even in modern history MUCH much more primitive people have stopped advanced country's cold from invading

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
These ideas are out in left field ( Humans are near the teck lv needed to make ANY molecular On demand any atom as well .
Why go through the trouble of taking over any planet when you can make any thing you need to order ?
Or every single resource EARTH has other planets Even in our own solar system have . EVERY last ONE even hydrocarbons aka can be used like oil .
Makes No sense what so ever to spend a ton of resources taking over planets with any species that can fight back when there is a whole galaxy of resources for the taken .

20 more years there wont be a single natural thing we cant create from scratch in a lab so aliens who use teck and could be millions or years ahead of us would have little incentive of taking over one little speck of dirt in a universe of Trillions of planets .

Humans get FDL drive and we would not give one wit about taking over planets with even stone age people as by then we have robots advanced enough to go in set up shop on any Barian chunk of rock in the galaxy .

And even as war like as humans are we would hastate to want to try talking over even primitive people .
after all even in modern history MUCH much more primitive people have stopped advanced country's cold from invading

Extermination not Domination.Not a Resource based action.An Act of War against Universal Humanity.

Ever wonder why Humans are like a 7 billion strong Ant-Hill that is just here to MINE THE PLANET and convert resources on MASSIVE SCALES.

Didn't you think we had an Human A-Team on a Universal Level?
edit on 31-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Opps, sorry about that. I had a couple of threads I was reading and responding in yesterday and goofed up and made that response to the wrong thread.

Talk about ''thread drift'' huh?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It is what us humans would do, If we could travel the universe. We would export violence and death to any planet we go to.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh I completely agree!

But something else strikes me as fact, that might lead to us, not needing to worry as much.

The odds are high, Aliens are like us, pretty warhunger idiots who need to dominate instead of startrek.

At least in our area of the universe, we have Klingons, and they done killed themselves outta existence here.

It's why we were created here for such an such, but outlived our purpose, but they wiped themselves out before they wiped us out, if that ever was their intention.

We don't go clean up animal experiments in the wild, we let them be and track a select few for averages.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join