It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Systems Go!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The RP-1 is chilled to 20°.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

Just a question to you...

Have you ever participated in the "PROP" loading of a rocket? Or, been a party to it? I have. It's a very scary experience!!

The dynamics of what is going on, and what could go wrong, is almost incomprehensible!

I was shocked the other day, how easy the MSM made it seem, like it was nothing.

I worked on the Space Shuttle SRB's in Utah. One time we got invited to see a full-power test firing, of just a single SRB. We were two miles away, and most people have never seen the Apocalypse...well, I did that day! The power of one of these things is just beyond most people's imagination! It shook the ground like an earthquake for miles!

Everything I ever thought about the program were wrong. What we were working on was so much more powerful than any of us ever knew, it was epic! Just this one motor just rocked your world! And I thought it was unbelievably impressive...and then the went to "Go for Throttle Up". All hell broke loose! And you saw "God"...it was literally religious! No other earthly thing could ever do that!

The sheer power the US Space Shuttle took to lift off to orbit is staggering, just staggering. The power, and the energy, is simply incredible.

Hey, I'm a big fan of Space X...they're the next generation, and I'm all about it, but I spent a minute in the program.

Whether the Saturn V, or the Space Shuttle, America has taken space by sheer power and force.

What we're seeing now is a more cost effective alternative from a militarized space program.

I'm in.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That would be something to see... unfortunately we don't launch rockets in Canada

We never get the cool stuff... and we keep our submarine in a mall

LOL

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Watching this on HULU now and the launch is around 3:20 ET. This is a hulu live feed with some amazing inside footage here so if you have hulu I would recommend it!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

That would be something to see... unfortunately we don't launch rockets in Canada

We never get the cool stuff... and we keep our submarine in a mall

LOL

You guys have that cool space arm!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
15 Minutes to go.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
W00T!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join