It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominic Cummings Visited Parents Home While He Had Symptoms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

I don't know whether we can say they were effective at dealing with the virus outbreak in this nation considering we rank around 2nd or 3rd place in the world as to worst affected by this disease.

There are certainly questions to be asked, as to them moving faster to begin with, or at least having the proper PPE required where health care key workers and staff were concerned.

As to playing their game, we have been playing the game and doing as asked, for the most part, key government advisers, not so much or so it seems.

COVID 19 might not be a civilization-ending pandemic, but it is something that we should sit up and pay attention to, else we run the risk of a possible second or even a third wave of the pathogen being unleashed in the future.

It's our respective transportation hubs and infrastructure that we have in place able to transport man and goods all over the country and globe in a matter of mere hours or days combined with such a long incubation period that enables the propagation of the virus and makes COVID 19 so dangerous to our continued way of life.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Sorry Elethia, I think you have lost the plot my lovely. Why on earth would I even consider leaving my then 4 year old with strangers? Why would any parent in their right mind?

Touche!! Isn't that what I've been saying all along?

DC has a sister who lives in London as PhyllidaDavenport has already pointed out.

Whilst he may have..... dosent mean they get along? She may not

have/like children, not every one does. Not all families get on, she

might be a front line worker, so may be working and not be on lock

down.

His child.....his decision ......

But no....he decides to drive 250 miles to his elderly parents when the Government DIRECTIVES (seeing as you've decided to shout at me) were quite clear about keeping yourself and your children (grandchildren) away from the grandparents. Simple to understand.What would your argument be if they were reporting that both DC's parents had gone down and in ICU after he had been up there? Time to let it rest I think.......

Not my argument...... not on my conscience.....but I'm sure DC is man

enough and prepared to deal with any consequences from his actions.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Elethia, you are the oracle of common sense! This was an unavoidable trip that Mr Cumings was forced to make in an extreme situation. When I became sick, I too was forced to make a long flight from the UK to Michigan, USA, to be with my family before my condition worsened. You'll be pleased to know I am now on the mend.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing changes.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like Mr Cummings trip to Durham "out of fear for his children's lives" seems to have coincided with his Mother's birthday.

And the trip to Barnard Castle just happened to have occurred on his wife's birthday.

What are the odds???!!!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

thought he had the virus in March? Dominic Cummings self-isolates after experiencing coronavirus symptoms

IF he drove 400 km dropped his son off and drove back -- What did he do wrong? he spent less time out of the house than I did on a 220km bike ride.

fyi -- it's allowed where I'm at and I spoke to 3 people from 8' foot to pay for food and water.

edit on 24-5-2020 by puzzled2 because: add allowed not breaking the law

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: 11SK1180
It is now being reported that while in Durham, He took his family for a day out at Barnard Castle. Despite saying he stayed at home due to him and his wife showing symptoms.

If that is the case Barnard Castle was flouting the law?

As ALL public amenities were supposed to be closed to the public!!

Barnard Castle is a small town in North-East England.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Short memories? Or Selective memories ?
.........remember?

Police have stopped a driver on a 224-mile round trip to collect £15 windows he bought on eBay during the UK's coronavirus lockdown - when officers discovered his wife was in the boot

The incident comes after police broke up a massive 'karaoke party' involving 25 people at a house in Derbyshire
on Saturday night

broradio.fm... lockdown-when-officers-discovered-his-wife-was-in-the-boot/

(Not sure how to get that link to work?)

The MP son of Neil Kinnock, the former Labour leader, has been publicly shamed by police for “non-essential” travel during the coronavirus lockdown after going to celebrate his father’s 78th birthday.
But officers from South Wales police, 150 miles away, rounded on him for the decision to go to see his family.
The MP then defended the move, saying he had been delivering “necessary supplies” and only stayed “long enough to sing ‘happy birthday’ to Dad”.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 25-5-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I saw those articles myself, plain bampots the lot of them, the woman that was in the boot was there apparently because she could not fit in the vehicle as well as the windows ffs, which is just daft and against the law, lockdown, COVID, or otherwise.

The links working for me eletheia.

As to Neil Kinnock son flouting lockdown travel to and singing to his father, well that would seem to be exactly up the same wrong avenue as Mr Cummings trip to Durham given his timing.

Dirty wrong'yins the lot of them.
edit on 25-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

He drove 260 miles from his London address to his parent's estate in County Durham at the height of restrictions in March which was against guidelines as you were supposed to shelter in a place at home where you and your immediate family reside, not traipse halfway up the island so he could attend his mothers birthday.

And then there are the allegations Cummings and his family did not stay indoors while in Durham, and also, that he made another trip thereafter returning to London in April.

One rule for some and another for the rest.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
One rule for some and another for the rest.

Although to be fair, at the time of writing the the exact details are unknown.

This whole thing is a media witch hunt and harassment. Revenge against an architect of Brexit and who is hated by the Left.

Why a witch hunt? Well the media has kept quiet about the Luvvy politicians who have demonstratbly broken the rules, such as Labour's Tahir Ali and that Darling of Remainers, Stephen Kinnock.
edit on 25/5/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I really could not care which side they are on, who they work for, or where they hail from, anybody and everybody not endeavoring to do the same as the rest of us, in such a dangerous, tragic situation, and time, should be held to account and educated as to the error of there ways, at a safe distance of course, and then sent packing back home sharpish.

Don't care who they are, as to cummings actions all the same, well you canny help issue the safety guidelines and law and then flout them so blatantly whilst expecting the people to follow such.

If that does not stand to rhyme and reason i don't know what does.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Apparently Cummings is going to give a press conference/public statement at 4pm this afternoon regarding his movements and whereabouts at the times in question.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

As to Neil Kinnock son flouting lockdown travel to and singing to his father, well that would seem to be exactly up the same wrong avenue as Mr Cummings trip to Durham given his timing.
Dirty wrong'yins the lot of them.

Except he isn't 4 years old

Old enough to understand and know better.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nobody blaming 4 years olds eletheia, it's the parent's actions that are in question.

As to being old enough to understand and know better, you would think Mr. Cummings might tick that box also.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Nobody blaming 4 years olds eletheia, it's the parent's actions that are in question.

The parents make decisions because very young children don't understand

seperation ...... he hasn't even started school yet!!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Bad decisions, 240 miles distant, against the lockdown procedures in this instance, or so it seems.

Or at least according to the social scientists and rather a few Tory MPs and possibly Police.

Half an hour late got to wonder if they are checking his homework before presentation for any awkward queries?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Test drives a car with women and children on board just to see if he is capable or if it's safe???!!!

If that's not a blatant lie its a betrayal of the man's flawed logical reasoning.

See, he done ok with his initial statement but fell apart when questioned.

People are going to do their homework as to his claims, so let's see where this goes.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Besides his eye sight......
So, he couldn't get childcare before he went to Durham, but was able to sort it when he got back.....hmmmmm.
Well Dominic, I personally know of 2 families who were stricken by this virus just like yourself and your wife. One family particularly bad.
Unlike you, both families have 2 children. Neither family went waltzing off to a 'spare' family home. Neither asked grandparents to take their children off them. No, they stuck it out AT HOME, taking shifts to sleep so they could look after their children the best they could.
Clearly you didn't need either your parents or sister to look after your one child as your wife was 'recovered'!
Don't give me that twaddle that you felt your home was a target either....the Met Police have policy and protocol to cover that if that was the case for a person in your position!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'll find out if my eyesight's good enough to drive - by driving! With my wife and four year old!

What? How does this work? If I have an accident, my family, and any other unfortunate people I hit, will know I was not safe to drive.

The mastermind at work that Boris Johnson can't do without!

He drives his family 30 miles to a tourist trap on his wife's birthday and is seen walking in the town by at least three witnesses, two of whom have made statements to the police. Yesterday, he claimed he did not walk in the town. I guess he's counting on no investigation.

And the prime minister and other prominent Tories care so little for their public credibility they're willing to defend such irresponsible behaviour and transparent lies.
edit on 25-5-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join