It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominic Cummings Visited Parents Home While He Had Symptoms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Dominic Cummings travelled hundreds of miles from London to County Durham during the lockdown when he had coronavirus symptoms.

Mr Cummings and his wife went to his parents' home to self-isolate, a source close to the PM's chief aide told BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg.

The source insisted Mr Cummings did not break official guidance because the couple stayed in a separate building.

Labour demanded No 10 provide a "swift explanation" for Mr Cummings' actions.

"If accurate, the prime minister's chief adviser appears to have breached the lockdown rules. The government's guidance was very clear: stay at home and no non-essential travel," a spokesman said.

Dominic Cummings Visited Parents Home While He Had Symptoms

One rule for some and another for the rest.

Complete and utter crap example to set for others and clearly serious questions need to be asked regarding the Mans's actions.

edit on 23-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
NYC basically spread its infection all over here.

In the early days of New York's outbreak, wealthy New Yorkers drove all down the eastern seaboard taking coronavirus with them fleeing to other states like Florida.

It's not like this is unexpected behavior in a plague. Scared people try to run away from illness, even if they know they're sick themselves.

It has happened ever since medieval times and before.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When our PM political advisors are saying one thing and doing another it does not exactly instill a measure of confidence in their actions or ability.

It makes a mockery of those trying to do there best and ride out this storm in the manner that they have been asked to do so.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've been all over the US and been around thousands of ppl in the last 9 weeks and I haven't seen anyone sick or showing symptoms of anything at all.

It's strange everyone's freaked out but yet I see no evidence of it. Nobody's staying inside either the streets have been packed.

In Denver area currently.

The MSM hoaxed us.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You want to see the state our care homes are in with the spread of COVID 19, i imagine if you had been there, or seen them, you may not think its a hoax.

And as far as im lead to believe your own nursing homes are in a similar state of affairs.

Where i hail from we are still in lockdown, with the majority of people seemingly keeping the head, and doing as they are asked, aside from a few of our own political figures that is.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just another example of do what I say not what I do , not dissimilar to Scotland's chief medical officer who had to resign for visiting her second home during lockdown.

Never been a fan of shadowy government advisors , Cummings should resign on the principle of the thing being as he's one of the architects of the rules he broke plus he should be fined as many others have been.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He's NOT The Messiah he's a very naughty boy

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well short of some kind of miraculous excuse for his whereabouts and actions i tend to agree, Boris should ask for his resignation.

As to our chief medical officer's actions, i think Calderwoods should have been sacked nevermind resign.

They make examples of us, that should be a two-way street.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You can't ask us to social distance then five minutes later, go on a massive trip to see loved ones. We're all struggling without seeing our friends and family right now.
I don't think he should resign. He should know better though.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I've been all over the US and been around thousands of ppl in the last 9 weeks and I haven't seen anyone sick or showing symptoms of anything at all.

It's strange everyone's freaked out but yet I see no evidence of it. Nobody's staying inside either the streets have been packed.

The MSM hoaxed us.

That is strictly your opinion.

Meanwhile between NYC and Philly where I am I have had the opposite experience with me knowing currently 7 people total that have it along with 2 additional people that recovered after stays in ICU's.

Your perception is that it , including the MSM, is a hoax while my perception , including the MSM, is that it's real.
edit on 23-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In the early days of New York's outbreak, wealthy New Yorkers drove all down the eastern seaboard taking coronavirus with them fleeing to other states like Florida.

It's not like this is unexpected behavior in a plague. Scared people try to run away from illness, even if they know they're sick themselves.

The Mackinaw bridge is busy with lots of people from locked down downstate Michigan trying to escape their prison and they are hauling the disease with them up here where the governor opened things up a bit here, but not there. I think we should have blown the bridge. I also think that the governor is going to lock us back up because we are going to get a fifty percent increase in our Covid deaths, twenty five more people might die here over the weekend, and because they coughed and sneezed because the windows are open and the mold from winter is floating around, it will be a possible covid death even though there is a history of that spring cold like allergy in many people here.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: muzzleflash

The MSM hoaxed us.

Your perception is that it , including the MSM, is a hoax while my perception , including the MSM, is that it's real.

You're in very dangerous waters when you say that the MSM is showing reality.

The odds of that being true are extremely low just based on their track record of lying about virtually everything to push an agenda.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Cummings is on the governments SAGE team-that is the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies.
They advise government on what the covid response should be-Social distancing,lockdown,no masks for the masses etc etc.
That is SAGE advice.

Unelected Tory shadow being Cummings did not follow the advice the group of which SAGE laid out to the government.

Maybe,considering that Cummings has ZERO scientific background he should not even be part of the SAGE team.

He was also telling the government to have no lockdown and go for herd immunity,and(is rumored to have said)"if that means some pensioners die,too bad."

Thouroghly nice chap,no doubt.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Some people have been trying to advocate for lower population density and more solitary lifestyles for decades and were made fun of and treated like there was something wrong with them. Would sure be nice if people were not right on top of one another at a time like this. There's literally nowhere to go because people don't understand the value of personal space and think everybody has to be in each other's buttcrack all the time.
edit on 23-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When he had coronavirus symptoms... So he didn’t have coronavirus?

Stayed in a separate building

By BBC political hactivist Laura Knuessberg

So a big none issue then

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The nursing homes and assisted livings are where it's the worst, and sadly, there is good evidence to suggest that state of affairs has been aided and abetted by certain politicians and their policies in the US.

Those are the ones who should have been the most protected from the very start, but instead our elected officials and their appointees forced those facilities to take in infected patients all while talking about how very vulnerable they were!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It is a big issue when we're now being told to go everywhere with a mask on as if we're all infected to guard against being asymptomatic.

If we're all supposed to be freaked out over being sick without being sick, then someone showing symptoms, positive or not, should have been triply cautious not to go anywhere.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

When millions of people across the country have made the huge sacrifices that they have, missing seeing their own loved ones, or being able to travel, not even being able to attend the funerals of their closest relatives and loved ones that have succumb to the virus, and all in the name of a national effort to stop the spread this horrendous disease, and then one of the Governments closest advisers decides to flout the lockdown procedures, i would say that's rather a big issue.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only after the mayor of NY De Blasio told New Yorkers he didn't think he was ready for closing the city and for everyone to keep going out as normal and visit their favorite restaurants and bars.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
When he had coronavirus symptoms... So he didn’t have coronavirus?

Stayed in a separate building

By BBC political hactivist Laura Knuessberg

So a big none issue then

Did he know he did not have Covid-19? Was he tested before leaving? What precautions did he take?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join