It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA 5 Free! No, seriously, it's free!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just saw this today, I guess today is the last day. Epic games is giving away GTA5 premium edition free. Get on this!

I don't know if it's ok to link it, so I won't, but it's not hard to find.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I wish I had more time to game for games like GTA V. I was so impressed with the overwhelmingly large overworld map. Just exploring that contained world provides countless hours of discovery and entertainment.

Definitely one of the most interesting games I've had a chance to skim over. Been meaning to return to it (someday.)

edit on 21-5-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

yup... its all true...

unfortunately I payed $30 a year ago so... pointless for me...

Epic games is infamous for just giving away hardcore games... idk how

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Cant believe how different it is on pc. Its so much better, from graphics (have a 1080) to control responsiveness...just wow. I've seen things in 30 minutes of playing that I never saw in 2 full playthroughs on console lol. I heard civ 6 is next

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Theres a reason we say "master race" brother LOL

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Let's teach the next generation how to be upstanding, moral people...

Nah. Instead, here's GTA5 for free.

(ETA: If I had kids, I wouldn't let them play GTA...
I remember when a neighbor kid had Vice City on the PS2.
I couldn't believe his mom let him have it, but I did enjoy the game, and I've had multiple versions since then...
I can't/won't endorse/condone them anymore, though.)
edit on 5/21/2020 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Oh come on... not everyone that plays GTA plays Chaotic Evil...

HAHAHA!!

Who am I kidding

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Just saw this today, I guess today is the last day. Epic games is giving away GTA5 premium edition free. Get on this!

I don't know if it's ok to link it, so I won't, but it's not hard to find.

Enjoy!

Till today at 11:00 a.m.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thank you! I played this a while ago and was mainly driving around and doing stunts and stuff. I still remember the thrill when I thought I try enter the airbase and steal the jet -and it worked!!!!!!

Has the alien conspiracy been solved yet?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I've never played video games. So what can I expect of this game and what is it about?
Downloading now.

And thanks.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I paid twice. 360 and PC..
And then they go handing it out for free??
China sure is trying very hard to make some friends.

I would still install the rockstar launcher, but epic games store? Oh hell no..

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu
I was that kid.
Turned out fine (:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is a open world where you can do quests but you also have guns and cars and other vehicles.

The jokes in it are funny and the radio stations even if on english, crack me up a lot. Lot's of critical puns about humanity, I love the sanitizer ad.

Of course there is also a lot of violence if the player wants to, since there are pedestrians in the street that can be driven over, guns and other weapons.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I've never played video games. So what can I expect of this game and what is it about?
Downloading now.

And thanks.

Likely less social hours available and an intense craving for Taco Bell and Mountain Dew. Basically open world mayhem

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh my gosh! The days of pinball machines are long gone. Used to play pinball for 3 games for 25 cents. 1 dollar would last me about 3 hours. The Maid rite hamburger joint in Moline , Illinois had good Maidrites ( they are like a sloppy joe ) . Last time I was in East Moline, one opened up and I ended going to the bathroom , which may have been what the kitchen looked like. Luckily, I didn't pay or eat the food yet. Walked out.
edit on 0500000000392020-05-21T03:39:00-05:00390005am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It is definite not for the faint heart people because among the violence, a lot of dark side shows can be explored. I was once driving the kuruma through the hills and saw a digital character being about getting raped while I flew by at night.

OF course I hit the brakes and solved the situation. Without spoiling anything, the game gives the player three options how to finish the story and will put a lot of people into a moral dilemma.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

And shibari means "all tied up" in Japanese

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
That "rings" a bell here...

Yeah in retrospect I should have used a different name. But it is what it is now

To prevent a misunderstanding in context with the game experience and my name... I brought the digital girl home safe and the end of the game where you run into the moral dilemma has nothing to do with that single experience.

I feel a big misunderstanding might be on the way so I clear that up now.

edit on 21-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but David hayter (metal gear solid series) posted this today on his Twitter

Gta 6 Toronto

www.google.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I never was a GTA fan but this is very funny indeed, it is still GTA but with better graphics and some great anti hero story lines - the paparazzi mission was extremely funny though I have only done the first two as of yet (peeping tom with a camera made me laugh out loud).

To be fair this game may just make me into a GTA fan after all albeit shooting police and playing the bad guy is not something I would choose to do - in this game it work's though.

It has some role playing element's mixed into it though you are stuck with the two pre-made characters since you can customize there outfit's and hair styles etc.

I had to look online to figure out how to work that two truck though.

Not one of the best games I have played but certainly impressive, the size of the map, the details that have gone into it and the pure fun factor from some twisted humor make it a must download - while it is still free remember this free give away is only for a limited time, huge download though and you have to set up a Rockstar account to use the game with the usual email confirmation etc but it's free - or is it I never really read the EULA (who does though we really should) but as long as it is not asking for my soul I guess still free - and once you have made it yours it is yours forever - on the epic games launcher that is.
www.epicgames.com...

There is a method to the madness though, these free give away's are just as Steam and Origin used to have and are used to get people to become a loyal user base of these app's, steam, origin and Epic Games launcher etc - with almost every major game developer starting to produce there own app's so that they do not have to then give a chunk out of the sales to other corporation's - more junk app's on your PC is the ultimate download and also longer start up time's as these app's all want to startup with window's usually.

But it is what it is.

Remember when we HATED steam, it is today still the best of these app's, then we hated origin - but the most vocal about this usually had them on there PC's anyway if not for the free games they used to give away then for the convenience and even microsoft tried to get in on the action with there badly designed GFW which has now thankfully been resigned to the wastebin of history.
edit on 21-5-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join