It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Rushes Additional Troops to Galwan Valley after China Claims it as its Territory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think you misunderstood one of my points
I would not be china using nukes (they are big enough military that unless they were really loosing they would not consider it. or used on them first) .

but INDIA would not hesitate using it.

hell with the equal (relatively) sized military of pakistan they openly admit it can be used as a primary weapon.

what do you think they would do with a superior number force rolling across their territory?

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
what would pakistan do if they saw india in a weakened state?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I keep thinking, I'm really god dammed tired of China, this just keeps up that feeling.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It entirely depends on the nature of the conflict. Tibet is a barren area far away from any of their Urban Centres. India, China border is basically hilly and mountainous. Pushing those entrenched Mountian divisions from a Mountianious region will need at least 6:1 numerical advantage. Which will not be easy when you are dealing with an army with plenty of battle field experience.

If they try to make a push, A LOT of blood will be spilled...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think you misunderstood one of my points
I would not be china using nukes (they are big enough military that unless they were really loosing they would not consider it. or used on them first) .

but INDIA would not hesitate using it.

hell with the equal (relatively) sized military of pakistan they openly admit it can be used as a primary weapon.

what do you think they would do with a superior number force rolling across their territory?

scrounger

That does sound more plausible. Though i wonder the range of their missles.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hasn't Kashmir been a longterm ownership dispute between India & Pakistan with regular skirmishes?

Now China moving in creates a 3 way dispute so which 2 of those will join forces to oppose the 3rd intruder?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Hindu world meets Islamic world meets the the world of the east.

It's Asia's version of the Balkans and no good can come of it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join