It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is starlink/Project Blue beam connected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Most people know that those were hoax videos. The ones that actually sounded like trumpets.

As would most people who saw an image of Jesus in the sky, if it ever did happen.

edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DiddyC

Apparently you don't know how actual holograms are created.
Those things you see in "entertainment" settings are not holograms. They are this, a quite old and simple trick.

www.comsol.com...

So unless there's a big sheet of glass in the sky, and you're above it, no. Starlink is not going to be projecting images.

Actual holograms, as produced by lasers, also require a sort of "screen". A holographic plate, actually, which the viewer looks through in order to see the 3D image.
www.holographer.com...

Well, they can also create them with fine mist or dust and projectors have created holograms or real smoke and mirrors!

To use a satellite system to project this down into the atmosphere, could possibly work, but then you'd have to have conditions in the air to create the image.
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 May 2020 14:26:11 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Not a hologram. It takes at least three correctly positioned lasers. That demonstration uses a lot more than three. As well as something to project on to.
(too pedantic?)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Not a hologram. It takes at least three correctly positioned lasers. That demonstration uses a lot more than three. As well as something to project on to.
(too pedantic?)

Slightly lol, but technically you are correct.

I was suggesting that a 3 Dimensional image can be created with projectors on an atmosphere medium, which could potentially fulfill the so called Project Bluebeam.

However Serge Monast is a poet and Björk told me you shouldn't let poets lie to you...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was suggesting that a 3 Dimensional image can be created with projectors on an atmosphere medium, which could potentially fulfill the so called Project Bluebeam.
Yeah. And everyone would be fooled by an image of Jesus in the sky and think it was the second coming and it would result in a world religion. That makes sense, because no one knows about "holograms" even though they have featured prominently in entertainment settings for decades.

Makes perfect sense to me. Not. It's really dumb.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
We and even Phage have No idea what new tec they have or will have very soon.

in the upper atmosphere you could seed the clouds with glass nano particles.
Then with lasers and frequencies to oscillate the cloud.
you can make 3D Big alien ships or what ever.
simple!

or you could be working for some one who wants to fool us all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Yeah. No telling what can be done with "frequencies."

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yes, you can watch youtube, use watsap and facebook anywhere and ignore the real world and actual people around you.

Why do I have to ignore people?
I do both. I get online and I spend time with friends and family.
No reason I wouldn't continue doing that.

Do you neglect one for the other? You know it's possible to do both right?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yeah. And everyone would be fooled by an image of Jesus in the sky and think it was the second coming and it would result in a world religion. That makes sense, because no one knows about "holograms" even though they have featured prominently in entertainment settings for decades.

Makes perfect sense to me. Not. It's really dumb.

Yeah I don't think it would result in a world religion, but I have seen how people react to things like this and even in the 21st century we are surrounded by superstition which allows control of masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join