It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS uncovers lots more people Biden sexually harassed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Michelle / Hillary / any other woman who will bow the knee to the DNC as Vice President and away we go.

Right?

Why have primaries? How is that going to play out...lol

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What they, the DNC will do, is terminate the life of Vice-President Biden, then run someone else on the sympathy vote.

It's really the only thing they have left.

They don’t have to terminate his life.
They’ll just have him announce that he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and he has to throw in the towel.
Who wouldn’t believe that story?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Shocking! Shocking I say!

JK. The Dems will run him anyway cos' "orange man worse!!1111omgwtfbbq!!111"
edit on 15-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Lies,lies,lies, practicing a tRump tradition.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

How interesting that you quote Breitbart to source PBS.

Nah, no bias there, just the facts, we report you decide ...

Actual PBS News Hour Transcript: What we learned about Biden’s Senate offices in the 1990s

Of that, we were able to have in-depth interviews with some 74 of them. Now, 62 of these former staffers were women. And to a person, Judy, those women told us they had never had any experience that was uncomfortable with the former vice president or ever heard of any experience that was uncomfortable or, worse, many of them said they had spent time with him alone during work hours and that they had — they wanted to say that they — most of them didn't want to reflect on whether on what Tara Reade is saying was true or not.

But they did say that it did not reflect their experiences at all, especially in a workplace that Dan and I both heard from them they felt empowered women.

Wait, what? nIsn't that the OPPOSITE of what Breitbart claimed?

I think both Trump and Biden are sock-puppets for TPTB.

However, this post and the source article are the kind of blatant dishonesty and lies that the right-wing media is known for.

At least the lefties tell plausable lies...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We spoke to people who said at the time of this it was known about Biden that he would rub your shoulders, squeeze your shoulders, give people hugs and kisses.

And, again, while the people we spoke to say they themselves didn't feel uncomfortable, they did acknowledge that former Vice President Biden doesn't seem to have strong — a strong social signal in terms of when that kind of contact is wanted or not.

www.pbs.org...

Through the the military, and civilian job force, have I ever worked a job where it was acceptable for management to “would rub your shoulders, squeeze your shoulders, give people hugs and kisses.“

So? When you become a senator, you can grope wonen while your on the clock. Awesome.

So, these women felt it wasn’t healthy to their careers to file a complaint? Which is text book misogynic behavior? Or these people do not live by the same standards as the rest of us.

edit on 16-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I will never forget that press conference where he was with a senators daughter and he was rubbing is nose on her and said something. Then kisses her. She was visibly creeped out, and so was her mother, making her move.

There is something wrong with this guy, he is a sexual deviant, getting in kisses and hair smelling every chance he gets, and doesn’t give a F who’s watching.

Or how about when he kisses his granddaughter on the mouth, wtf?

I don’t know how to imbed a video instead here’s the links with the 2 videos mentioned.He is also said to swim naked almost everyday, thus making secret service l/security detail and any staffer around to watch.
Anyone who says this guy isn’t a creepy af perverted person is delusional. Their is countless videos out there outlining this to a T.
And this is the democratic nominee??

Biden kissing little girl
youtu.be...

Biden kissing granddaughter on mouth
youtu.be...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What's with the whole sniffing little girls thing, anyway?
Is the Left calling that normal behavior?

Let me ask about it this way.
Biden supporters...you've seen all the (many) photos just like the rest of us...

In your opinion...does an old man grabbing little girls and sniffing their hair seem weird to you?
edit on 16-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sexual Harassment
The Illinois Human Rights Act protects Illinois employees, tenants, students and others from sexual harassment.

In employment, sexual harassment is any unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or any conduct of a sexual nature when:

2. such conduct interferes with your job performance or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.

From the PBS source...

We, of course, reached out to Tara Reade. She declined our request for an interview.

But her attorney did give us detailed responses to our questions, among them to this exact issue.

He said that story is flat wrong. Here is what Doug Wigdor wrote us in response. He wrote: "Ms. Reade recalls there was a lot of nitpicking regarding her performance in the office. She was also very nervous at that point and distracted, so it's possible that, from time to time, there was a mistake made. But her performance had nothing to do with her termination."

www.pbs.org...

Bidens behavior is at least unprofessional, and would not be tolerated by any reputable Human Resources department.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Your post regards surmises made about anecdodal evidence.

The OP quotes Breitbart which completely misrepresents the claimed source, PBS.

This is a hoax thread.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Interesting. Tara Reade's attorney backs up her story? Shocking.

The fact remains that the claims made in the Breitbart article about the PBS News Hour reporting are blatantly false.

I will point out, painfully, that is my point, not whether Biden is a creep.

Biden and Trump are sock-puppets. This thread is false in its origins and deserves to be moved to the hoax bin.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Biden was supposed to be the "moral" opponent to Trump.

He was going to bring morality back to the White House.

Joey "The rapist" Biden can't even keep his pants on, and he's the "moral" saviour for the left.

SMH

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Joey "The rapist" Biden can't even keep his pants on, and he's the "moral" saviour for the left.

SMH

Who said that BIden was a moral opponent to Trump? That smells like red herring.

Does the Breitbart article misreprsent the PBS transcript I provided or not? That's the topic.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

SMH

Who said that BIden was a moral opponent to Trump? That smells like red herring.

Does the Breitbart article misreprsent the PBS transcript I provided or not? That's the topic.

I assumed you knew how to Google.

Apologies.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

SMH

Apologies.

That's a sidestep and fallacious response totally beneath you.

I'm not the topic. You made the claim; can you back it up? If not, retract the claim.

BTW, such lies are not the topic of this thread. The topic is the absolutely false rendition of the PBS News Hour reporting made by Breitbart News and linked as the subject in the thread.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

SMH

Apologies.

That's a sidestep and fallacious response totally beneath you.

I'm not the topic. You made the claim; can you back it up? If not, retract the claim.

BTW, such lies are not the topic of this thread. The topic is the absolutely false rendition of the PBS News Hour reporting made by Breitbart News and linked as the subject in the thread.

Under what authority do I have to justify my post to you?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can't justify it.

You made a claim in a public forum. It's false. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked for a source.

You don't have one because your post, much like this thread, is fostering deceit.

/shrug

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You can't justify it.

You made a claim in a public forum. It's false. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked for a source.

You don't have one because your post, much like this thread, is fostering deceit.

/shrug

Yet I did justify it by Googling prior to the creation of my post, or else I wouldn't have written it.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You think 62 women handpicked and interviewed by a far left org. (out of I’m sure, 100’s and 100’s of former Biden employees) proves this pervert is innocent? Yeah ok, I’ve a bridge for sale if interested.

It amazes me how Trump hate supersedes all critical thinking of some.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Again.. how by any stretch of the imagination was Biden’s behavior professional, excusable, and what credible Human Resources department would tolerate such behavior.

Have to wonder how many women were paid off by the congressional/senate slush fund for sexual harassment. I guess we will never know unless the program becomes transparent....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join