It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked White House Data Shows Infections Spiking More than 1,000% in rural areas that backed Trump!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Buchanan Co., MO, also saw a significant spike because of Triumph Foods. They tested all the workers there because of the meat packing thing. Every on of the more than 400 workers tested positive, but only about 30 were symptomatic and 1 of them was hospitalized and did die, but he had underlying conditions.

Considering Buchanan was a fairly rural county with a very low count prior to testing the facility, it caused a pretty big jump in cases.

But, yes, they are testing both meat packing plants and prisons all over, and many of those are located in rural areas because NIMBY.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can we spin this as saying Trump is correct in saying that testing has greatly improved.... THANK YOU Mr. President for the outstanding increase in testing.

It would be completely dishonest to do so but that hasn’t stopped anyone yet.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Selective and targeted release of weapon !!! 😈

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Two cases recently added to Pennsylvania's numbers were a married couple that were sick with all of the COVID symptoms. They went to their doctor and were tested for influenza A&B and came up negative.
Recently, they were tested for COVID 19 antibodies and both tested positive.
They were cases #34 and #35 in their county.
No big deal, right?

It is when you know when they were sick.... December.

They had it before it was even a thing, no one knew then, but they had it.
Now they add to a spike of cases in their county.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It stands to reason that the more testing that is done, the more positives they will find. I was sick in January, wasn't horrible, but lasted for damn ever. It's possible I had it. But until I get tested, I didn't. If I am tested, and I test positive, is that indicative of anything relevant to current decisions? Not for me to say. But I agree with you.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We're the same in this family here. We had something that sounded an awful lot like this bug in January/tail end of December. They know it started in China as early as October, so there's no reason it wasn't spreading here earlier than March and April when everyone was looking for it. It's not like China kept their own people in the country or told anyone else about it before they were forced to.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I’m in rural Wisconsin, just off the Illinois border.
I’ll state right off that I, unlike some other WI folk have no problem w/ people from Illinois.

However,
for a couple weeks now, there has been a huge influx of Illinois folk coming and going from
Lake/Cook County.

Golf courses have been open here for a while, but not in IL.
Boat launches have been open here, and I kid you not, some weekends 60% of the people launching are from IL.

Some literally take their masks off once the cross the border.

Again, I have no usually have no problem, but this back and forth has to be contributing to the spread.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Work in a fairly rural county, live in an extremely rural county bout 1 case per thousand people in both counties.

I am far more likely to die from terrible drivers in Georgia than covid at this time.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Okay so infections may have gone up. That's to be expected with everything opening up.

But until I see people keeling over and lifeless bodies everywhere I'm not going to be worried.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All it takes in a rural county is one nursing home or plant to cause the number to spike. It has happened around me in a couple of counties.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OK I will say it hillary clinton is doing it!
hillary clinton bodie count is going up fast.
one of the phlegm balls she cough up was use'd to make cov19.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is great news!

“I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection.” – Charles Darwin

We need more peeps in Trump country to congregate now!

Show those lizard liberal pukes the power of USA over science! Those lefty commies will be left bowing in awe! Show your support for Trump, throw a party without masks! Bring your kids, the virus won't affect them. They are immune!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It would be completely dishonest to do so but that hasn’t stopped anyone yet.

So as we increase testing the media starts to scream that the positive numbers are GOING UP! How dishonest is that? I think all of us on ATS know that the positive numbers are 20% in many parts of the population.

We can say 1000% or say 500 people...which measurement do you want?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I used to want a test, but now don't really give a damn.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Rural communities across the planet are known from...being intelligent in a natural way. They most likely thought that it's all fake news, big cities only and there's no need to sit home or wear a mask.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

There's an ignorant statement.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yes, yes, yes, sit there and feel smug.

We also know they aren't maintaining social distancing because they drive more ... you know, because when you live rural there is no corner bodega and the nearest grocery is often miles away and requires a drive no matter how hard you try to socially distance so you have to leave the house ... but we won't talk about that. We'll just continue to feel smug and superior in our urban ignorance of a different lifestyle.

Truth is that in many of these counties you had at most 1 or 2 cases, but if you get a nursing home or have a prison or meatpacking plant there that gets tested because they're testing all of them, that creates a sudden spike because they uncover a bunch of asymptomatic cases all of a sudden that no one knew about.

The question that should be asked is why the disease goes nuclear and gets so mean in densely packed urban areas while it seems to remain so relatively benign in rural areas and mainly suburban areas?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm kinda wanting hell right now, makes me feel useful. Chaos brings me joy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join