It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau says he will have to reflect on mandatory coronavirus vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

When asked about the potential for a mandatory vaccine, Trudeau said that "just finding the vaccine" is the first step.

"As to what sort of vaccination protocols will be in place, we still have a fair bit of time to reflect on that in order to get it right," Trudeau said.

Link

Starting to look like they are considering making the "vaccine" for Covid19 mandatory.

This may be the line in the sand for many people, including myself.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm an anti-mandatory vaxxer....big difference.

What do you guys think?

Will you accept the vaccine if it is mandatory, or is that where you will say enough?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I think the only "reflection" Trudeau Jr is ever going to do is to wistfully look at his own face in the mirror and pity people that are not as pretty as he is.

As far as the topic, nope... never taking THAT "mandatory" vaccine, TYVM.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think the only "reflection" Trudeau Jr is ever going to do is to wistfully look at his own face in the mirror and pity people that are not as pretty as he is.

I pictured it differently.

I figured he'd throw on traditional indian garmets, put a dot on his head and dance around like a jackass while seeking "enlightenment".

Either way, I'm sure whatever route he chooses will be brief, he looks like the type of guy who starts to get a headache after 2 or 3 minutes of thinking real hard.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yea LMAO, Castro Jr is pretty, pretty.

Notice how he wants to "reflect", and not, you know, look at actual data...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It would be reasonable to make it mandatory for first responders and medical employees, maybe the military. If Covid 19 remains growing problem and the vaccine is proven to work well and safely, I can see it being required, along with others, for school children.

That's all.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I can smell global skullduggery a mile away I swear

its a got tamm bourgeois plot....
edit on 9-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I can smell global skullduggery a mile away I swear

its a got tamm bourgeois plot....

In the case of Justine, I'm sure that smell is a blend of womens hair products and "disappointment" by calvin kline.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If true we are about to find out how docile and compliant Canadians are LOL. It would be asinine to think there wouldn't be tremendous blowback on a mandatory vaccine that's brand new and never been tested, yea sign me and my family up. Nowadays when a government says mandatory most people's default response is GTFOOHWTS.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Maybe they should throw the ones who refused or get herd immunity into some fiery pit or incinerator for sterilization, or a seriously long stay home order since they are carriers...just like everyone else is going to be in the near future?

edit on 9-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
If true we are about to find out how docile and compliant Canadians are LOL. It would be asinine to think there wouldn't be tremendous blowback on a mandatory vaccine that's brand new and never been tested, yea sign me and my family up. Nowadays when a government says mandatory most people's default response is GTFOOHWTS.

I really hope there would be a huge amount of resistance to this.

I'm not so sure there will be, anymore.

After witnessing this ongoing lockdown, seems a large percentage will just go with it.

Bill and Melinda have a massive influence in Canada...unfortunately.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

After witnessing this ongoing lockdown, seems a large percentage will just go with it.

I'd expect more resistance to his sweeping gun ban than this.

So that might be the reference point, doesn't look good for canadians either way.

Maybe they could combine it all into one event. Drop off all your guns, get a mandatory shot and a new ID card showing you are a good little citizen.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The leader of Canada

Smells like totalitarianism, Trudeau is just using covid as an excuse to harm people, i read earlyer he make some kind of deal with Bill Gates...yes it look like Gates and Trudeau are working together, that should get alarm bell ringing

Gates Foundation Lobbied Trudeau (Using Proxies) Into Accepting Vaccine Agenda

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks with Bill and Melinda Gates

(post by IrateCanadian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Don't worry about not enough adequate resistance. Things are already in the works to end this tyranny from underground

One day soon this year, things will happen. The Country will change. Leadership will be renewed to a proper leader.

Mark my words.

That sounds great and all, but it also reads like wishful thinking on some obscure chan board...

"mark my words..."

Nope and it isn't just a rip on canada, nobody will do anything to buck this globalist # trend thats awash all over the world.
edit on 9-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

(post by IrateCanadian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It would be reasonable to make it mandatory for first responders and medical employees, maybe the military.

And politicians.

btw...I think Trudeau is just poking with sticks like all politicians do. They do it to get a response to keep their plan rolling me thinks.
edit on 9/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I won't take a forced vaccine under any circumstances. I would consider if the benefits outweigh the risks however, and then make my own decision whether or not to take it. I'm willing to do my part under my own free will, if it makes sense to me.

I imagine some sort of travel restrictions for people who refuse in which case I suppose I'll just have to become even more of a shut in. The truly scary thought is if they start basing health care coverage eligibility on vaccination status...

I fear things are now only a tiny fraction as messed up as they are going to get in the next couple years. I've really about just laid down and given up hope for all of us at this point.

For all the bitching from both sides since 2016, relatively I think we had it fairly good, with some monicum of confidence in the future of society.

edit on 9-5-2020 by hombero because: 2016

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You have so nailed that guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join