It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ostrov: like HIV, a vaccine will not be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Here’s Where Coronavirus Hides in Your Body.

Who is Dr. Ostrov:

David A. Ostrov Laboratory Department of Pathology, Immunology & Laboratory Medicine.

Ostrov for his part focused on the German team’s findings on antibodies, which our bodies produce via a process called “seroconversion.”

“When aligned to viral load courses, it seems there is no abrupt virus elimination at the time of seroconversion,” the scientists wrote.

“Rather, seroconversion early in week two coincides with a slow but steady decline of sputum viral load.”

“This means that the antibodies are not effective at clearing the virus,” Ostrov told The Daily Beast.

“This is relevant when thinking about viruses and vaccines.

HIV also stimulates production of antibodies that fail to clear the virus, as do many other viruses, such as hepatitis virus C.”

“People have tried and failed to generate vaccines against such viruses, so we should not be overconfident that a vaccine strategy will work,” Ostrov added.

The author gives the standard disclaimer immediately after this statement lest anyone in the establishment actually think he was trying to alert the public.

Essentially, he was telling us without telling us. At the same time trying to ensure that he doesnt lose his job and isnt publicly attacked and discredited.

Please keep this in mind when its time for your government mandated vaccine.

Not only should government mandated vaccines be opposed, government mandated anything should be opposed!

Again, where does government get the authority to do any of this.

They just give it to themselves in violation of US law (ie the Constitution) and the corrupt courts rubber stamp their tyranny.

Getting back to the information in the article for a moment, the Dr. compares SARS-CoV-2 to the HIV virus for which there is no vaccine.

As it states at the end of the article, the most effective treatment from the world of corporate medicine will be a cocktail of medications.

Although its never a bad idea to boost your immune system.

edit on 17-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Not only should government mandated vaccines be opposed, government mandated anything should be opposed!

The Goverment doesn't need to mandate anything now... They just need to scare people into doing it. I bet there will be 330 million people fighting to get the vaccine.

In the end it isn't about not ever getting it again it is about minimizing the effects to keep people from reaching the ventilator stage that is typically death. As example with HIV, not too many people die from it anymore....

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
As it states at the end of the article, the most effective treatment from the world of corporate medicine will be a cocktail of medications.

Although its never a bad idea to boost your immune system.

I am already on the same page...a vaccine is not the answer. SARS-Cov studies show that having antibodies enhances infection/reinfection. They are only effective at neutralizing the virus if there are A LOT of antibodies circulating. If there too few, then the antibodies HELP the virus replicate. SARS-Cov-2 is too close to SARS-Cov for my comfort. Hope I am wrong though.

Personally, I think the solution lies with the broad-spectrum antiviral DRACO.

In 2012, the White House called it a "visionary" breakthrough. More than four years of very promising research & testing...then funding stopped for absolutely no good reason.

I also think it's CONSPICUOUSLY missing from the global conversation about this virus.

DRACO Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Therapeutics
New Drug Cures Multiple Viruses in Human Cells

Looked to see what the researcher (Dr. Todd Rider) was up to these days, and found a bio for him from late January. Note the last sentence:

Dr. Todd H. Rider received his Ph.D. from MIT, and his research has been featured in magazines ranging from Science to Time and on TV programs from NBC’s Nightly News to BBC’s Horizon. In biology research, he invented and developed the CANARY sensor, which uses genetically engineered white blood cells to rapidly identify bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. Dr. Rider also invented the DRACO broad-spectrum antiviral therapeutics and demonstrated that they are safe and effective against 18 different viruses in cells and 4 viruses in mice. In physics research, he discovered fundamental physical limitations on nuclear fusion reactors, analyzed antimatter rocket engines, and demonstrated methods to combine numerous laser beams to form more powerful laser beams. He created the K-12 Science on Saturday program at MIT and has over 25 years of experience teaching biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, engineering, and archaeology courses to students at all levels. He is currently working on his plan for world domination.

I suspect he knew in late January that his antiviral is the answer the world needs, right now.

There are already five years of research behind this antiviral, so why not make use of it? Why are we rushing out new vaccines and relying on other antivirals that haven't been tested against SARS-Cov-2?

At least DRACO was tested against some other coronaviruses and found effective. PLUS, it's been shown to be completely non-toxic in mice and in various human cells tested.

There's a petition to get this antiviral on the table again...but apparently not many people are aware of it.

edit on 4/17/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not a doctor here by any means.

Aren't viruses really difficult to get rid of? Especially some families of them? They are not technically 'alive'. Antibiotics do not work on them. The best you can hope for is to disrupt the way they work.

Is this close?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There’s bad news in the German study, too.

The antibodies our bodies produce in response to COVID-19 infection don’t actually destroy this virus. In that way, it is a lot like HIV.

That has implications for the high-stakes global effort to develop vaccines and other treatments.

In other words, there's presently no controlling the infection or the deaths, only controlling the rate at which they occur (i.e. high-rate + short-term or low-rate + long-term)? Then the real question becomes how long can economies (individual nations/communities and world), psychologies, and societies bear the strain of lock-down.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm on the side that if a vaccine works, mandating it probably isn't necessary because smart people want to live (Unless they have a well thought out reason for not wanting to live, in which case, a virus is probably the least of their worries).

Anyway, it should be simple enough for the government to demonstrate efficacy. If they can do that, most people would not hesitate to get a vaccine that can/will probably save their lives or the life of someone they care about.

And here's where the mandatory vaccine thing kind of loses the plot. Because they will argue that even if you don't do it for yourself, you should care enough about the people around you to get vaccinated so you don't get sick and transfer it to them. But....if a vaccine works, they can get vaccinated themselves and should therefore not be vulnerable to that. Right? What am I missing?

Anyway, well, I kind of don't trust anyone so I'm always suspicious when I see a process happening in which there is going to be an automatic assumption that every single living human should take a vaccine. The logic for it (obviously) makes sense. Which is why it worries me.

Just about anything that can end up having undesirable consequences can probably be packaged as a benefit in the beginning.

Do I want to get this virus? No! Am I a scientist of any kind? Nope! What do I know about what's in a shot? Only what they tell me. Do I trust TPTB? Not for one minute. Do I have a choice? Probably not. Do I want a choice? Yes! But how do I know all of the information contained within the descriptions of my available choices is accurate? I don't. Like I said. Me and complicated things are incompatible. You could explain a vaccine to me a million times and show me what it does and I wouldn't understand it. I don't know how my car works either.

Hmmm. I guess I trust my car. Perhaps I shouldn't. What am I talking about? Not much. I don't know!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

If you want to learn more about vaccines safety, this video explains a lot of what you don’t hear about the vaccine industry. These two guys are the biggest advocates for vaccine safety. Don’t take these guys words as gospel either. Do some research into mandatory vaccinations, and you will see many nations have mandatory programs or Compulsory vaccines. China and Italy were and Many of the exemptions are being removed here in the US.

RFK Junior and Del Bigtree Interview

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Great Mock up Pix
of the Messianic Complex Gates.

Just a little painless Nanotech Jab,
and some 5G to dial you in.
Now we have full control.
See, that wasn't so bad now was it?

S&F

edit on 18-4-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theli93
...the real question becomes how long can economies (individual nations/communities and world), psychologies, and societies bear the strain of lock-down.

The Mayans’ abandoned cities seems less a mystery to me by the day.

If no vaccine is found... if antibody longevity or virus mutation makes herd immunity unviable... then how long until our cities are abandoned?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I sent this video to my sister and her reply was far better than anything I could compose here.

We are the ultimate product being bought and sold--data about each of us, our minds, our bodies, our votes, and our money.
It does highlight vividly the pitfalls inherent in capitalism. (Indeed, there will always be major problems in every -ism and ideology that man institutes apart from being tethered to God's lordship. And as long as we are in this fallen world, we will all be vulnerable to the results of the corrupt motivations and actions or inactions of human beings not submitting themselves individually to that lordship.)
They also touched on this a little--Monsanto. I believe that GMO foods are also killing us, making us sick, etc.
And the pharmaceutical companies have a greater interest in actually keeping us sick than in curing anything.
The ugly underbelly of Capitalism.

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: BrianFlanders

If you want to learn more about vaccines safety, this video explains a lot of what you don’t hear about the vaccine industry. These two guys are the biggest advocates for vaccine safety. Don’t take these guys words as gospel either. Do some research into mandatory vaccinations, and you will see many nations have mandatory programs or Compulsory vaccines. China and Italy were and Many of the exemptions are being removed here in the US.

RFK Junior and Del Bigtree Interview

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Check this out. Link to Credible SARS researcher and Vaccination expert over 30 years of Cancer and Virus research
Dr Judy Mikovits, who researched SARS ONE speaks on this subject. She claims the vaccinations with multiple animal based viruses mixed in are stressing the Immune system and this flares up when triggered by stress and lack of an immune system. Stressing immune system health is the MOST important and we have to do that ourselves. No mention of 5G here but poor hygiene and poor intake of a balanced diet were her suggestions on who will be able to survive being played out in fact.

ETA

2:00 hours I listened to it all . Good info all the way thru. By 22 mins you will know most of the important things. Still other pertinent observations after that point for 20 -30 more mins. The rest are anecdotal and follow up questions from the hosts. I think it is worth watching more than once even so I am sharing here.

edit on 18-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Spaniards took the rank and file out accidentally with viruses they brought to the Americas. First time that happened I suspect it was an accident. Later there were blankets brought to the North American tribes with contamination of small pox or something else nasty. With the totalitarian leadership the native tribes of S. and Central America were glad to abandon the cities full of bad history for those under the thumb of someone who considered himself a God.

originally posted by: McGinty

...the real question becomes how long can economies (individual nations/communities and world), psychologies, and societies bear the strain of lock-down.

If no vaccine is found... if antibody longevity or virus mutation makes herd immunity unviable... then how long until our cities are abandoned?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've been trying to keep updated through various sources/experts in an attempt to conceptualize how the virus works. The picture i have come up with, is that more than likely the virus causes a disruption in the immune system response akin to HIV, but not completely the same. In certain ways i think this is a net positive, but may also have negatives attached.

So from what has been found, the virus doesn't seem to actually reproduce/replicate in the same way HIV does, but can attack some of the same cells that HIV does. So it can kill those cells but not necessarily use them to make more of itself. This still is enough i think, that no true immunity can be had, and likewise no vaccine will work effectively.

Now how I visualize this working, is that people's bodies can actually fend and fight the virus off, to the point that it essentially cant cause any problems, but only in so far as they dont come into contact with any more external viral loads. If they do, a large enough amount, I think the viral load would be enough to diminish/disrupt the immune system, to where the disease can arise again. This of course assumes there isnt any more unknown information about the virus.

But i think that is how it is going to work. Since it is able to destroy the T-Cells in the body, an important part of the immune system, but doesnt replicate or reproduce in the process. I think that no matter what, if you ever get a large enough external viral load, you will always be vulnerable to the infection/disease. Albeit there will be some manner of defense.

So that is my attempt to understand what we have found so far, in simple terms it becomes a question of whether the body can produce T-Cells faster than the virus can replicate. Of course this is solely examining the HIV like aspect of the virus, not all the other ways the virus may affect the body.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"As it states at the end of the article, the most effective treatment from the world of corporate medicine will be a cocktail of medications. "

What's the chance that their dream comes true - an airborne HIV-like cold they can cash out indefinitely on everyone - appears naturally, floods their failing businesses with trillions and gives them back control over people? My choice is and will be a cocktail of superior herbs, vitamins and minerals. Or death. Not necessarily mine.

Cold was always like this IMO. It hides in people, mutates and you catch it every autumn. It's exosomes. Nature shares DNA, maybe destroys what's sick, cancerous, out of order. I dont approve science interference like GMO and vaccines. It's political and religious question. No one gave them the authority. They just grabbed it, act like a boss and people accept it. Not even elections would give them the right. Break the conditioning.
edit on 18/4/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

ref: Elevated exhaustion levels and reduced functional diversity of T cells in peripheral blood may predict severe progression in COVID-19 patients [emphasis mine]

Different from that reported by Chen et al., we did not observe increased neutrophils or decreased lymphocytes [B-cells & T-cells*]. Instead, we found that the severe group had a significant reduction in granulocytes compared to the mild group.

*Understanding different types of White Blood Cells

There are a number of different types and sub-types of white blood cells which each have different roles to play.

The three major types of white blood cells are:
  • Granulocytes
  • Monocytes
  • Lymphocytes

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So the 115 vaccine candidates under development worldwide are a waste of time and resources?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
So the 115 vaccine candidates under development worldwide are a waste of time and resources?

I use to take vaccines and thought they were great at 1st. Bacteriology class woke me up to how whacked it can get with culturing dangerous organism to test them. I am starting to see trends in the science being used that makes it clear someone is taking big chances and speeding up virus evolution for profit and 'people control'..Power grabs are easier when people are programmed to be afraid if they don't do what is claimed to be "indisputably scientifically accurate" or kill people by YOUR actions. The BS level is so high I need waders on to keep from getting the poop on me.

ETA
It has been 40 yrs since I took my last vaccination besides a Tetanus shot or if bitten by a Rabid animal I wouldn't consider any vaccines now. I don't get anything more than allergies. Haven't had a sickness that caused me to have a fever since childhood. My dad raised us to eat right, go outside and exercise our bodies to make is so our bodies will heal themselves. That turns out to be what the cure is NOW for CV, eat right, exercise and get some Vitamin D by soaking in the Sun.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Obviously when the city folk need to pillage the country folk f o r sustainance.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Scapegrace

I use to take vaccines and thought they were great at 1st. Bacteriology class woke me up to how whacked it can get with culturing dangerous organism to test them. I am starting to see trends in the science being used that makes it clear someone is taking big chances and speeding up virus evolution for profit and 'people control'..Power grabs are easier when people are programmed to be afraid if they don't do what is claimed to be "indisputably scientifically accurate" or kill people by YOUR actions. The BS level is so high I need waders on to keep from getting the poop on me.

ETA
It has been 40 yrs since I took my last vaccination besides a Tetanus shot or if bitten by a Rabid animal I wouldn't consider any vaccines now. I don't get anything more than allergies. Haven't had a sickness that caused me to have a fever since childhood. My dad raised us to eat right, go outside and exercise our bodies to make is so our bodies will heal themselves. That turns out to be what the cure is NOW for CV, eat right, exercise and get some Vitamin D by soaking in the Sun.

Excellent post! That's exactly what I'm relying on as well to ward off sickness of any kind. The last time I had any sort of virus was a typical bronchial cold about 6 years ago which I caught from young students I was teaching.

I would also recommend living as stress-free as possible, stay off commercial medications, explore the use of the power of the mind to defend against illness.

Usually when a plague threatens we concentrate on sick people and try to find a cure, but I think it's also important to look into why some people, although heavily exposed, never contract the illness. Can we learn something from them?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Seconding this. I'm 38 years old, and apart from the vaccines that my parents made me take, I haven't taken any ever since. I've never been sick enough to stay home from school or work, and honestly, haven't been living the most healthy lifestyle in the past either. Indeed, an allergic reaction here and there aften being bitten by a bug or touching something, that's all.

Vaccines are a load of ****

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join