It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana Andrade Paid By Jack Wohl to Accuse Fauci of Sexual Assault

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

They are the SWJ's of the right.

I don't know about that. I have come to see SWJ's (SJW's ?) as miss guided folk who get all bent out of shape by what they believe is happening while these two guys do not believe what they are putting out at all. In the case of the woman you highlighted in the OP there was no belief on their part, it was outright falsehood. The same with this smear of Warren. How could they have believed what they were saying in that presser?

Though maybe in a sense they believe they ARE working for the truth and that bald face lying is AOK in doing so. It's not as if the current climate of political of falsehoods claiming righteousness makes that the norm.

Decades ago I was under the spell of the Moonie cult. Moons followers believed him devoutly. They believed in God and the Devil, the father of lies. But they also believed that lying in order to get people to the truth was ok. I see that now a lot in our political sphere.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Fauci is slimy and should be looked at with critical eyes. But he doesn't appear to have the physical prowess to overpower a bag of chips let alone a human being...

Just my humble observation...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Fauci is slimy and should be looked at with critical eyes. But he doesn't appear to have the physical prowess to overpower a bag of chips let alone a human being...

Just my humble observation...

That may be. That perception, interestingly, is often enough for people to exonerate others in their minds.

And that also may be why no one really believed this from the outset.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: JIMC5499

I think that is a limited view of how this works. It applies equally to everyone.

Also I think Jacob Wohl has about 17 of these false sexual assault claims under his belt.

Point is you spread enough manure something may grow.

The media could not care less about Democrats being accused. It;s not equal to everyone.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I think that is a limited view of how this works. It applies equally to everyone.

Also I think Jacob Wohl has about 17 of these false sexual assault claims under his belt.

The media could not care less about Democrats being accused. It;s not equal to everyone.

Which media are you talking about? TV? Radio? Internet?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think the NY Times ran an article that they believed Tara Reade and would still be voting for Biden. I actually commend that little bit of honesty that yeah I believe that Joe forced his finger into a woman(and probably not just her), but I hate trump so much i still will vote for Biden.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Condemn them if you want....but they will still take their erroneous belief and act on it when they vote.

You can win or you can be right...but rarely both.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Boadicea

Condemn them if you want....but they will still take their erroneous belief and act on it when they vote.

You can win or you can be right...but rarely both.

Hey bigfatfurrytexan I believe it has been a long while since I have had the pleasure. I hope you and yours are well.

Just for a dumb ole Colorado bumpkin, mind expanding this thought?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, CNN, Facebook. When Kavanaugh was accused there were thousands of articles. Biden .. crickets. Kavanaugh dominated the news.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join