It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura County Begins Forced Removal Contact Tracing of Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is how they will start doing it, using the test as pretext for forced removal from homes....Communist New World Order all the way

edit on 7-5-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I can't get on board with you. Or your spin.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What ! ?
You dare to disagree with Comrade Levin!!?

I see men in dark suits and "re education classes" in your future. All accommodations courtesy of The State of course.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It`s all for common good , the Politbyroo and the The Central Committee of the Communist Party of county are protecting citizens from common cold

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
LOL, this guy sounds like Mr. Rogers. Hi, neighbor, I'll be turning you over to Ventura county officials for quarantine elsewhere cause you have one bathroom in a house with 3 people. Yea that's gonna go over well, amazingly one bathroom houses and apartments are disproportionately lower income.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Is this CA?

Because if this was most anywhere else, I could see people getting shot over this. (trying to take someone out of their own home)

Complete BS.

How is this ok?
edit on 7-5-2020 by chiefsmom because: clarify

+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Meanwhile in NC

Nurse: "I'm Here To Tell You The Media IS Lying To You"

And even police officer is worryed :

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So if a Young child happens to be the only one in the house with the covid, they are going to whisk them away? Sorry that will get You shot here (in Ca) too...sure not everywhere.

This is not ok!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

..it's not ok, because it's not true

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

But... but... but... they're going to do it "with sensitivity"!!!

What could possibly go wrong??? (besides everything...)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeeh, too many things can go wrong , once they come to remove someone they will find out it can be risky .

Poeple should make a lawsuit against Ventura county if they are really starting that chit, and send that doctor in the video to China .

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Is this CA?

Because if this was most anywhere else, I could see people getting shot over this. (trying to take someone out of their own home)

Complete BS.

How is this ok?

Here is an article on it from NPR. I know California has started and soon other states with higher cases like New York.
How Contact Tracing Works And How It Can Help Reopen The Country

Here are some “interesting” points I pulled from the article

"The whole point of this process is to make sure that people who have the virus are separated from those who don't," says Josh Michaud, associate director for global health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation. "That includes the original case, who's isolating, and the contacts who might be incubating the disease. If you get them to self-quarantine before they are infectious, then you've essentially stopped the transmission of that disease from that transmission train. If you do that with enough contacts, then you've effectively interrupted community transmission."

Step 1: Sleuth out all the patients' contacts:

For a hair stylist who tests positive, that might involve pulling up a list of everyone who had hair appointments while that stylist was at work, as was the case with Berger. But it can get much more complicated than that. One COVID-19 patient described to the LA Times how he had to reach out to at least a dozen contacts after he attended a conference before everything shut down. It can mean going through your social media posts, your emails or your calendar, trying to piece together who you were close to.

Step 2: Reach out and gain trust:

Receiving calls from a government official about your health can be nerve-wracking. Public health officials have learned lessons from contact tracing sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV and syphilis, Engel says, to talk to people in a way that's not stigmatizing and will encourage people to get on board with the request to self-isolate or share their contacts.

Step 3: Follow-up:

Contact follow-up can be rigorous in some countries. In South Korea, for instance, MIT Technology Review reports that each person in quarantine is assigned a government case officer who checks in twice a day, and a smartphone app notifies that officer if the contact leaves their quarantine area.

WHO - CONTACT TRACING

edit on 7-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WHO official: MAY HAVE TO ENTER HOMES AND REMOVE FAMILY MEMBERS

So communist WHO started talking about the removel of citizens from their homes, and then countys like Venture follow the guidelines ...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Poeple should make a lawsuit against Ventura county if they are really starting that chit...

I really hope someone does... a class action lawsuit.

Unfortunately, the fearmongering has worked too well on too many people. It's very disheartening to see just how many people are happy -- gleeful! -- to tell others they're MURDERERS if they don't cower like yellowbellied mongrels with their tails between their legs. It's not Mother Nature... it's not our human bodies' own weaknesses... nope. By golly gee you're just a MURDERER! And a WILLFUL MURDERER at that!!!

What really gets to me is that we're being conditioned to turn our backs on those who need help most. I would help anyone that needed help, who couldn't take care of themselves, even if they have CoVid. I would take appropriate precautions, of course! But I would never -- could never -- let someone suffer who needed help.

I know damn well though that many people would gladly turn their backs on me and anyone else who was sick and in need to protect themselves.... and/or having those folks "removed" to Heaven only knows where to suffer Heaven only knows what...

If they can live with themselves, okay. I just know I couldn't live with myself if I did so.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This was in the works back in October 2019. This bill came after a series of bills that were taking away vaccine exemptions.

The idea was that if you did not have you children vaccinations schedule up to date, and there was an outbreak, then a Health Official could come and take “any action deemed necessary” California has been preparing for this.

[Assembly Bill No. 262
CHAPTER 798 An act to add Section 120175.5 to the Health and Safety Code, relating to public health.
Approved by Governor October 12, 2019. Filed with Secretary of State October 12, 2019. ]

This bill would require a local health officer, during an outbreak of a communicable disease, or upon the imminent and proximate threat of a communicable disease outbreak or epidemic that threatens the public’s health, to notify and update governmental entities within the health officer’s jurisdiction about certain communicable diseases that may affect them, if, in the opinion of the local health officer, action or inaction on the part of the governmental entity might affect outbreak response efforts.

The bill would require the local health officer to make any relevant information available to those governmental entities, as specified, and would require both the local health officer and the governmental entities to comply with applicable state and federal privacy laws with regard to information that the health officer provides to the governmental entities.

The bill would authorize the local health officer to issue orders to other governmental entities within the local health officer’s jurisdiction to take any action the local health officer deems necessary to control the spread of the communicable disease.

Bolding and spacing mine.

Prior to the outbreak, the wife and I were seriously considering moving out of California because of these bills.
Here is a video from April 2019 talking about he series of bills including this one. They talk about how they are targeting the unvaccinated to achieve their goal of herd immunity.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Anyone who follows orders to forcibly remove a person from their home over a hoax virus deserves a shotgun blast as they walk through the door.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ATruGod

..it's not ok, because it's not true

Isn't that what Mr Rodgers said, video looks like official Ventura county media.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
double dutch bus
edit on 7-5-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I can't get on board with you. Or your spin.

If what the OP is saying is spin then give it to us straight. Please tell us what the man in the video is explaining oh wise one.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Youre under the assumption with that premise that which is tagged, captioned, presented as the "Official...."...anything...that it is something...official.

1st mistake, believe what you see as official

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join