It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When You Die? Maybe This.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Perhaps you care to share what makes sense?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Quite the risk taker aren't we?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Sorry, no refunds.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Back later for more replies!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm not trying to hoan in on any single part of your accounts but one that did stand out to me was the colored beings. Black you say? I know it is a leap but
I will say skin walker ranch. A completely black huminoid crawling out of what appears to be a wormhole and comes into our reality. Do you think there is a connection? How tall was it? Could it be beings can transverse the seemingly one way cycle and choose for themselves their realities?

The reports range from ghost like encounters to UFO's(I like to call them UAP's now)
Maybe UAP's, ghosts, and other high strangeness events all connect. Most likely I am grasping at straws but. Maybe you saw something I have been searching for.

. Please pardon my Grammer
edit on 7-5-2020 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
...other beings everywhere, only they did not have human characteristics, they were different colors, purple to green to blue and orange, a rainbow of majesty everywhere, some were black, but very few, they were kind of like the stars we see so bright in our sky at night, surrounded by bright lights, so they stood out more.

Read that one more time and tell me they have any similarity with Skin Walker Ranch or the entities that supposedly reside there?

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc
I'm not trying to hoan in on any single part of your accounts but one that did stand out to me was the colored beings. Black you say? I know it is a leap but
I will say skin walker ranch. A completely black huminoid crawling out of what appears to be a wormhole and comes into our reality. Do you think there is a connection? How tall was it? Could it be beings can transverse the seemingly one way cycle and choose for themselves their realities?

The reports range from ghost like encounters to UFO's(I like to call them UAP's now)
Maybe UAP's, ghosts, and other high strangeness events all connect. Most likely I am grasping at straws but. Maybe you saw something I have been searching for.

. Please pardon my Grammer

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is a beautiful OP and fills me with hope and positive energy. Thank you for sharing your story!

Thanks for your very kind words.

PS, right after I posted this my Bing page changed to an Owl.
edit on 9-5-2020 by spiritofsoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join