It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When You Die? Maybe This.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Note to MODS: I had no clue where to put this. I trust you will place it where it needs to be, hopefully NOT in the trash bin.

What Happens When You Die?

I have often found myself bewildered by the mystery of death, dying and what happens after this human condition expires. There are many ideas and theories that are believed to be the way it goes, some think you go to Heaven and some think Hell is the spot we land (if we are bad), while others might have the notion there is reincarnation involved.

There have been many that have experienced what they refer to as "near death", where they are transported towards a "bright light" or perhaps a "dark tunnel", given a glimpse into future memories to come or past memories to see again. They have reported to see relatives or loved ones, hearing a voice asking them to choose which direction they want to go, or told they have things that need to be completed first.

You could not grow up on this planet since the year the movie came out, it shows up around the Holiday season, actually, there are 3 that come to mind, but one of them is more pertinent to this conglomeration, you may even be able to guess which 3 movies I am referring to; 1) It's A Wonderful Life, 2) Scrooge and 3) Miracle On 34th Street.

Clarence, Ghosts and Santa, these were the characters that drove the vehicle our George and Scrooge and Susan (little ms.walker) found themselves wondering in, these were all based on fictional characters, but they all resonated because of the messages they shared with us.

One was about suicide and feeling worthless, one was about regret and forgiveness and one was about having faith and being disappointed from expectations. They each had a lesson to be learned or 2 or 3; Humility, Vanity, Greed, Selfishness, Jealousy, Hatred and Love.

I changed my mind, All 3 of these movies are necessary to use in my answer to the question, "What Happens When We Die?". At least my theory of such an event when it occurs. The reason I have decided to continue my own beliefs will be revealed along the way.

Semantics play a huge role in how each culture processes death, every religion has an ideology they use to profess their path to the afterlife, and some individuals have their own ideas and theories that are completely different from what they have been led to believe.

I am one of those. I have experienced "near death" and "out of body" situations on more than one occasion and each and every time has been different, not one was the same as the other, you my question the voracity or truthfulness of this statement. I have been through something very few people I know have gone through 1 time and lived to talk about it, at least 9 separate times. That is 9 times that I have come close enough to "dying" as you can get.

Either way, my version of the truth is very different from what I was taught as a young child and early adulthood. Still, I have not left the building completely and yet, as a human, I have absolutely no proof, what happens when we actually complete the death process.

Here is what I do believe happens based on my actual experiences. There is a place we go. There is a change in our energy. Our emotions at the moment play a role in what we see. Past, present and future are involved. Reality and perception change. Other energies present themselves in various forms.

So far 9 times and each time was completely different with the exception of the method and madness to the past, present and future. Mostly, it was future progress and the path that would be traveled. It was in slow motion and it would reverse, it would stop and then start again, faster and then reach a point; The point of no return, a choice made by me, my spiritual being, to go forward and complete the journey to the next destination, or return to the place I needed to be, did I complete that, yet?

So far, that answer for me has been "No" each time, however, I do believe the next time I make that exit towards the door, it will be this journey that has ended and a new one will begin, for now what exists for me is only the present. There is no fear about the next step. I have accomplished as much as I could possibly do with this life, or have I? Not really, I still feel the need to learn more, absorb more and teach more. I do consider myself a teacher of life, that what I have to offer is beneficial to someone and I like sharing.

(Cont.)

edit on 6-5-2020 by spiritofsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I do what I can to maintain a peaceful state of emotions and be prepared, so that when I do make that next journey it will be with the right energy for me. When this has happened in the past and I had returned, there was always a feeling that time did not exist and upon waking what seemed like seconds was actually minutes, hours and days that had transpired.

For one of these, I was in a coma, here in real life time, but when it was happening I was watching everything going on around me from a birds eye view, like I was the director of my own life story being told to me from another perspective. I saw the nurses and doctors, coming and going, other patients next to me changing beds with other patients, monitors, saline pumping, alarms going off at the nursing station for ICU, and I traveled to another place, I was enveloped in a golden white very bright light.

It was the most beautiful place I had ever been. The water was so clear and there were other beings everywhere, only they did not have human characteristics, they were different colors, purple to green to blue and orange, a rainbow of majesty everywhere, some were black, but very few, they were kind of like the stars we see so bright in our sky at night, surrounded by bright lights, so they stood out more.

There was music, no words, just harmony and a shared connection through all the energies assembled, certainly idealistic in this world, but there it was completely natural, was this the place I'd rather be? My spiritual being wrestled with that decision for what seemed like an eternity, I heard the alarm go off, it was beeping so loud it drowned out all the music. It was my time to decide.

It was one of the most powerful feelings I had ever felt before or since, and bam, I woke up from my coma. In my bed, at that very moment, I looked over at the nurses standing in the doorway and I said "Good Morning" (sunlight in the window) not really knowing what time it was, but they all looked back at me and smiled, one of them said "Welcome Back". It was morning and they were shocked that I had woken up. They were surprised I made it through the night.

The alarms were because of me, they kept hearing them every time my heart stopped, apparently this happened so often they disconnected my alarm eventually to keep from bothering the other patients near me, that is why they were standing in my doorway watching me for most of the night. They thought they were going to have to shock me back to life a half dozen times by then.

What they did not know about me was that I had an irregular heart beat before the coma from being electrocuted many years before (about 25 years), another of my near death experiences that I have written about, that is a basis for my beliefs today.

In any case, because of the irregular heart beat and the condition I was in, my heart would beat for between 45 and 50 seconds and then stop, then it would make the connection again and start beating again. Not normal conditions either way, I have an irregular heart beat today, without medication or an operation, beating the same way.

What really shocked the nurses was my first question upon waking, "Why were you standing in my doorway all night?" I could not hear anything while I was watching them, I could only see them, not sure why, but they all looked at me with mouths open. Remember, I left this place for awhile, the nurses were standing there and then bam. They knew something miraculous had happened to me.

When I had been laying in bed another 5 minutes, I wanted to go to the bathroom, they had me attached to a catheter and I tried to get out, when I realized that I told the nurse to get it out of me so I could go, and she said "we are not allowed". I told her, "I feel great" and wanted to go on my own. The person that I was when I came in could not stand up, could not move their arms, could not speak, could barely hear and now, I had so much energy raging through me, I was ready to go home.

I had been recharged. My energy was no longer depleted. What happened to me when I almost died? I was not the same human anymore. I was a ball of lightening. I had visions that would not go away for days. Snapshots of a place with colorful beings. That golden bright light would flash before my eyes. And Angels. We put faces on our angels, but mine did not have faces, they were colors and I brought them back with me. Semantics for a pure energy, that I was able to absorb, that I was able to use to heal me.

My internal organs were affected by this experience, my heart, my lungs, my liver, my spleen, my pancreas, my kidneys and my brain. They would not let me leave the hospital until I went through a 7 day observation period, of which my parents insisted I do. I am not a child, but it was a losing battle with them.

I stayed in the hospital for the week and did all their testing, I got diagnosed a type 2 diabetic and was told I would need insulin the rest of my life. I was told I needed to start blood thinners and heart medication. I was told I should have an operation on my heart. Based on their testing. Instead, I told the doctor to release me immediately, and against his orders and advice I went home as quick as I could.

What happened to me when I almost died? I found the most powerful medicine I could find and healed without the operation or the insulin or heart medication and blood thinners, I found peace of mind and awe inspiring humility, an energy that has kept me alive for another 10 years since.

I am ready for my next destination, but I am in no hurry!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Non-physical forms, like ideas, represent the perfect reality from which material reality is derived.

We're just all in a vessel at the moment dreaming downstream.

Just remember we're all in the same boat.
Have a nice day.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I always thought what would be funny is that when you die that you still end up dealing with all the dumb things that you think and do in life.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm guessing I will wake up, with VR gear attached to me... my first words, when I awake?

"This game really sucks..."

It is probably an "Electronic Arts" product... which is why the monetarily wealthy get better power-ups and unlocked characters... like maids, butlers, Alfred...
edit on 6-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: I could go on...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I'm guessing I will wake up, with VR gear attached to me... my first words, when I awake?

It is probably an "Electronic Arts" product... which is why the monetarily wealthy get better power-ups and unlocked characters... like maids, butlers, Alfred...

Ah fuhhhh. It makes so much sense now!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: madmac5150

Ah fuhhhh. It makes so much sense now!

Yeah.

My life is a pirated copy, that I got at a swap meet.

Every 90 days, I get a reminder to "register my software"... do I?

I do not...
edit on 6-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: Why not

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Only in an EA game would they self-promote. *shaking my head*

I mistakenly picked the hard difficulty in a game with no save feature.

I want my money back.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Only in an EA game would they self-promote. *shaking my head*

I mistakenly picked the hard difficulty in a game with no save feature.

I want my money back.

I did that in AVP 2010. Quitted the game right away. No save feature is idiotic. Just like the Forza 24hour race just to unlock a god dam car. WTF is wrong with game developers. Games are not meant to be real life.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Non-physical forms, like ideas, represent the perfect reality from which material reality is derived.

We're just all in a vessel at the moment dreaming downstream.

Just remember we're all in the same boat.
Have a nice day.

Row, row, row your boat (vessel/body)
Gently down the stream (of consciousness)
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily (if you want to end up in a good place)
Life is but a dream (temporary existence experienced in the now in this meatsuit... as fleeting and real as any other dream.)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Reality is what you make it.
But i like the idea it's just a game..
Maybe red dwarf was onto something

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

We all know each other.

And we've all been there before.

Love.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That's pretty wild that you've taken the journey 9 times. I imagine its difficult to convey ther sense of emotion and understanding you experienced through these events. The human language is limited in that arena. I truly believe we are cosmic beings having these lifetime experiences to challenge ourselves and gain deeper understanding of ourselves and the universe.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

Thanks for the read. Very thought provoking.. 👍

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

Very late and I need to sleep soon, but bookmarked this to read tomorrow.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm expecting blackness, darkness and nothing.
Bit like being unconscious. 👍🏻

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a beautiful OP and fills me with hope and positive energy. Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Maybe not the same boat, but certainly similar boats or another vessel of some type.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Perhaps you are right, there does seem to be an overlap from life to life, that thing called the past. The reality changes. Still lessons to learn no matter where you go or how you get there or what form of energy you take.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A very real possibility in the future realities you inhabit, there may be places you go where you just think it and it is so. I suppose everything we see is Virtual in this life, simulated and the emotions are just programmed for effect?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join