It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher on verge of Corona Breakthrough shot dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

What in the Sam Hill is going on?
Here’s the low down, Chinese University of Pittsburg researcher was on the verge of a Coronavirus breakthrough.
Two shots later, one in the neck, one in the head, he’s dead.....sure sounds like a hit job...

Why and who would want this?

Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications," the school said. "We will make an effort to complete what he started in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence

edit on 6-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here we go.......again! Smh

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.nbcnews.com...

Here’s the low down, Chinese University of Pittsburg researcher was on the verge of a Coronavirus breakthrough.
Two shots later, one in the neck, one in the head, he’s dead.....sure sounds like a hit job...

Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications," the school said. "We will make an effort to complete what he started in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence

According to the article you’ve linked, the police believe his killer committed suicide in a car parked about a mile away from the victim’s home.

Murder/suicides are often the result of a relationship gone bad; but, also per the article, authorities have not yet established a motive in this case.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

www.nbcnews.com...

According to the article you’ve linked, the police believe his killer committed suicide in a car parked about a mile away from the victim’s home.

Murder/suicides are often the result of a relationship gone bad; but, also per the article, authorities have not yet established a motive in this case.

More like, he committed suicided.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

www.nbcnews.com...

More like, he committed suicided.

No, it was Corona Virus related so just another statistic, or two.

A new rich coroner will determine.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Isn't this where someone here tells me that Hillary did it. She's murdered over a hundred people by now. Maybe we should lock her up. LOL!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Isn't this where someone here tells me that Hillary did it. She's murdered over a hundred people by now. Maybe we should lock her up. LOL!

Actually YOU are the one saying it. You pretending somebody else said it, just to make fun of your own imagination, is just sad...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

Apparent murder/suicides are also the result of government actors (agencies) acting on behalf of their government then erasing evidence and loose ends. Just because we watch such plots as entertainment doesn’t mean they don’t actually happen. Perhaps the murdered scientist was about to finger where/how the virus actually started? Regardless of what country is responsible, no one wants that info public. Or maybe he was well on his way to stopping it, in which case if it was released worldwide for nefarious reasons (population control), certain other groups wouldn’t want that info released. I personally doubt this was any type of a relationship issue and I suspect this man was murdered to either protect a government or prevent a cure. On the plus side, if one scientist got to the info, others will follow. Now to see how the media spins/buries this...
edit on 6/5/2020 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I read this earlier and all I could do was laugh.

You know that laugh. The one where you realise that the most obvious $#!% happens but you know the resolution is hopeless and would never ever suffer the light of day nor justice.

I'd say... WAKE UP PEOPLE! but we all know that's totally pointless.

So how helpless do you feel now? Hopeless? What's the point...

So much weirdness right now or should I say factual conspiracies without hope of ever finding the source...

- the US is suffering far more infected and deaths than any other country in the world and we're more sanitized than any other country out there.

- India ... That place where people are virtually face to face is way down there on the number of infected and death due to infections.

None of this makes sense.

My prediction... We will be at war with China VERY soon. It's already growing. China is preparing. Our government knows it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I posted this story already: HERE

Deeply concerning. That's for sure.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I posted this story already: HERE

Deeply concerning. That's for sure.

Closed.

top topics

join