It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Costco shopping time (Kyushu, Japan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't know what it looks like at Costco in the States, but this is what it looked like when we went shopping.

Wife with some new cooking ware

Cart area

Entry way

Pizza was pretty good, but the hot dog and pepsi for 180 yen was even better.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The biggest infection to me is that costco is in japan.....

That seems kind of sad, I mean I'm sure it's filled with all sorts of gross squid and octopus and has a whole section dedicated to used schoolgirl panties, but still, f'in costco in japan.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

That seems kind of sad, I mean I'm sure it's filled with all sorts of gross squid and octopus and has a whole section dedicated to used schoolgirl panties, but still, f'in costco in japan.

Hey! I was shocked when I heard they had Costco in Japan. We had to take an hour train ride to get to it, then taxi ride.
We usually spend about 300 bucks or so. Kind of like a mini vacation to go to a Costco here.

Prices seem to be fair. Well, at least compared to Japanese prices.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Hey! I was shocked when I heard they had Costco in Japan. We had to take an hour train ride to get to it, then taxi ride.
We usually spend about 300 bucks or so. Kind of like a mini vacation to go to a Costco here.

Prices seem to be fair. Well, at least compared to Japanese prices.

I'm sure the prices are cheaper than usual, but I'd assume freshness is an issue.

I'd think your local small town shops would have fresher goods, both in the way of sea food and with regard to the used panties.......

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I also find it amusing that your local costco pictures contain only one vehicle, a jeep wrangler.

As an (ex) car guy that had mostly japanese cars, even the car in your picture is wholly american.

Ironic, to me.

Damn americans have infected the whole globe.
edit on 2-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I also find it amusing that your local costco pictures contain only one vehicle, a jeep wrangler.

As an (ex) car guy that had mostly japanese cars, even the car in your picture is wholly american.

Ironic, to me.

Yeah, but did you notice which side the steering wheel was on.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Ironic, to me.

Yeah, but did you notice which side the steering wheel was on.

In the rear seat in the middle??

I never liked sitting on the right side driving, especially in the US.

ETA: Ironically we have tons of RHD drive jeeps in the US. I see them all the time on auto sites. Mail carriers, they are priced accordingly....

new topics

top topics

join