It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m bored tell me something amusing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I’ll start

George Washington stayed as a guest in my ggg something grandfathers house. The house still stands, ( in poor condition) and if it ever goes up for sale I’d consider buying it.

Your turn.....

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My (step)family was portrayed as pig thieves in the movie "The Yearling".

They probably were ...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

"I'm bored tell me something amusing'

I never thought I'd live last 30......

Lol, jokes on me though....

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I’m helping my grandfather sell his car to an employee that works in his long-term care facility. He’s a good dude and he takes his job seriously. I know my gpa will be pleased it’s getting some use. It makes me happy to see him happy.

Thank you for this thread btw. Hope all is well. And truth be told is, if worst off is bored....? You’re good.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Another thing that is more amusing and less awesome (unless you’re into irony) is this: my mantra in my own life has always been “It won’t always be this way”....

Pause for effect as now I feel like the worlds biggest douchebag for having NO idea how right I never wanted to be about this long weekend and lifestyle change-up

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I’m helping my grandfather sell his car to an employee that works in his long-term care facility. He’s a good dude and he takes his job seriously. I know my gpa will be pleased it’s getting some use. It makes me happy to see him happy.

Thank you for this thread btw. Hope all is well. And truth be told is, if worst off is bored....? You’re good.

Aww that is a sweet story. Was it a cool car?
Yes being bored is nothing compared to what others are going through.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

"I'm bored tell me something amusing'

I never thought I'd live last 30......

Lol, jokes on me though....

Risky lifestyle? Why 30?
Oddly, sine I was a young child I’ve told everyone I’d live past 100. Which is actually common in my family.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I went out for a legstretcher earlier and the air was just lovely. It smelled like hosewater, freshly sawn fence timbers, and cherry blossoms. This was not amusing at all, was it?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
I went out for a legstretcher earlier and the air was just lovely. It smelled like hosewater, freshly sawn fence timbers, and cherry blossoms. This was not amusing at all, was it?

It is amusing, but only because I love cherry blossoms. I don’t like them on the trees, I like them when they are falling off, somewhat like warm snow.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Earlier I was sitting out front with my dog who was chained up. A father and his daughter are taking a stroll, and his kid notice my big white beast(Great Pyrenees). She bolted to him and she fell flat on her face!
And like a G she just started laughing and continued to him for a hug.
He gave her kisses and that was possibly the cutest thing I have seen in awhile.

Also great thread as I believe we can all use something to be cheerful of!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Kids and dogs, now that is amusing. Kids are like freaking rubber. My neighbor had that same breed to fight off bears when she traveled in the wilderness. Those dogs are a force to be reckoned with but also have an unbelievable gentle side, but you probably already know that.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Today we had to round up the sheep to check their feet for scald? Bad foots thing. My daughter eight decided we should name the ram who has been working hard at impregnating the ewes. He has a black mark on one of his feet so his name shall be Sir black foot ramsbottom. Not amusing but nice he got a name. Also one of the other ewes is called chestnut, she is not a pet sheep but is so obsessed with chestnuts that my dad grows she will chase him around the farm as he gives her chestnuts. She will eat chestnuts and feijoa out of our hands.
Also the possums are screeching, a scary sound for a small child to hear in the middle of the night.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I live in Asia and my In-laws want more of my DNA for (more) grand kids... Little do they know that I am from Texas.
edit on 27-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I told them that the US decided to become part of Texas in 1845.. They still believe me. or was that the reality? a reply to: BlackOops

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
First car I ever stole was a Datsun 1600, drove it to the speedway, met some friends had a good night out, dropped the car off and pretty sure no one ver know.
Obviously I didn’t race the car at the speedway.
My brother went on to buy that very car after.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I had a Datsun -280 for about 300 bucks. I had one brother paint it for 7 dollars in spray paint and sold it to my cousin for 500. I did pay another 30 bucks for cow set covers. s. true story. The only reason I took advantage of him was because he got lucky and won a 10 dollar scratch card and told me that I would never be that rich. a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Maybe not THAT funny but it does tickle me.
We went to an illegal rave late one night.
Awesome set, god people and a huge abandoned hotel to explore.
The police eventually turn up and send us all home.
Driving out of the car park some guy behind is flashing his lights and trying to aggressively squeeze past (good luck with that theres a gate ahead.)
As I drove through , he sped past, losing both wing mirrors at the gate. Chuckled at the time.
Years later, started a new job and talking about the old Raving days took me back to that rave.
Turns out this new Colleague was in THAT car. Uninsured driver who panicked when the Police arrived.
He moaned about the balck mini in front that stopped them avoiding the Police and a fine.
I said nothing

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla said he loved a pigeon like a man loves a woman and she (the pigeon) loved him.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I recently mixed-up an order for rice with white flour, I now have more flour than rice, 64Lb of the stuff, lol

It's in short supply on this little island and many are comfort baking, so I put half on a local FB group, with the caveat that whoever takes it must use it for the community at large.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
race car is the same forwards and backwards..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join