It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really just terrible luck?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: tonycodes

You have to ask yourself, why?

Trump?

Trump is the "chosen one" and we need to listen to him. I just injected a UVlight disenfectant combo, now ready to pick up the covfefe and watch some Fox.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The USA may be the petri dish being scrutinised the most.

The next step in the expertiment is ending lockdowns to observe further.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DietWoke

originally posted by: chr0naut

You have to ask yourself, why?

Trump?

Trump is the "chosen one" and we need to listen to him. I just injected a UVlight disenfectant combo, now ready to pick up the covfefe and watch some Fox.

I really think that to fully understand the current situation, you must first go back to the oranges of these things:

Donald Trump - Uncyclopedia

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Allow me to retort with numbers and not name calling bc that’s what this post was about. Stats. And I apologize if anyone felt this post was an angle that America is somehow a better country. That was not the point.

Compared to the world, the USA is:

The 79th most dense population.
4% of the total world population.
NYC (Manhattan) is the 19th most dense city population.

And we are Number 1 in cases and deaths worldwide?

This is going to be worse next year. This # doesn’t go away over the summer. The same mistake was made when the Spanish Flu was spread rapidly the May AFTER the initial breakout.

The world economies and banks are all tied into this. The food chain and water supply ain’t going anywhere especially if people are dying and there are less mouths to feed. No bank wants your little property when very wealthy estates are up for grabs now bc of dying old land owners. This ain’t 2008 foreclosures where everyone is alive but broke.

This is an opportunity for those with leverage and I guarantee you that you are safer at home and making that work than being around anyone until spring 2021.

The meek shall inherit the earth and that phrase makes a lot of sense. The meek are able to be peaceful and calm and live on very little until this blows over.

The USA death toll should tell everyone, especially on here, this isn’t over. Either the USA was attacked and everyone else was in the cross hairs OR no one else is accurately reporting how deadly this really is.

Either way, I’m calling bull$h!t on it being safe to lift the lockdown and anyone telling you it’s safe to be outside and around anyone wants you dead bc your easier to rob that way.

Or someone can prove me wrong by showing me how the hell these numbers make sense naturally. You do realize most Americans weren’t exactly the social type leading up to this. Most people aren’t close with their neighbors like they used to be and the divorce rate family shred here was 70%. We weren’t close to each other enough to be the leading people spreading something you damn near have to spit in someone’s face to get. It makes no sense at all. Protect your kids and look at this history of pandemics at least. They don’t die in the summer. And the sheep are not a crowd to follow. Not before and definitely not now.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
EXACTLY

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This looks so out of whack it’s comical anyone is accepting this data as the truth.

Live Video Of Deaths and Cases

And this is even more incredible.

Really?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think I figured it out, who else buys more stuff from china and asian countries through walmart and amazon? No one. Why wouldn't that explain it?
edit on 27-4-2020 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join