It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really just terrible luck?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
American Citizens are only 4% of the world, yet we have the highest death toll for coronavirus? Why should we be one of the first countries opening up? What if the govt is trying to help us? What if the state govts are all padding number of deaths to get more money to their local people?
What if the govt can’t legally give out as much money as they want to civilians unless the losses hit certain numbers? Maybe that’s why the govt is padding the numbers. What if America was a target in this? How can American citizens represent only 4% of the total world population and we have the highest amount of deaths than any other country? That doesn’t sound intentional? Are we really the worlds most susceptible country to a disease that starts in animals? Can local govts can get more resources from the international community if our death tolls are higher? Is the USA the most densely populated country? USA is 6% of the entire world land mass
4% of human pop of the

94% percent of world land mass occupied by 6.7 Billion other people

300 million people in the USA

Are you trying to tell me that the 6.7 billion other citizens around the world all enjoy better doctors, healthier environments, much less population density, than the USA? Really?

The world population has doubled since 1970’s. Did 4 Billion people become USA citizens and densely populate our land? No. Can this virus only be spread by having someone cough, spit or drool a droplet of infected liquids onto your skin or into your mouth? That’s the only way it can spread is a droplet right? How far can a human project infected liquids the size of droplets out of their body and infect another human? And without anyone knowing someone got hit with said droplets in their face and mouth and hands? Why is the USA the top death toll? Why are we even close to the top death toll? Can it really be just padding numbers giving so many more deaths than everyone else? Or were we attacked with a bio weapon and the govt would rather pay us off to chill and not grab our guns and actually not start WW3?.... yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

You have to ask yourself, why?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We created "Ren and Stimpy"...

We created "Beavis and Butthead"...

We created Ryan Secrest, and Kelly Ripa... we created the "cash me outside" girl...

It's karma.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I get the feeling that America isn't out of the norm as far as cases and deaths and that the measures taken have little to do with this pandemic. I believe it's real, and novel, the stats just aren't represented in any real way.

This all feels like a trial run to me. As usual, America gets the focus because we have the media mega-machine.

It's a scary world to be in when no one, even at the top, has any real answers as to what is going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yeah you have to ask?

The reason is Orange, and Bad

Obviously

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

We created Ryan Secrest, and Kelly Ripa... we created the "cash me outside" girl...

It's karma.

I forgot to mention Cher, Larry Storch, Jared the Subway guy, Janet Reno, the Noid, Pauley Shore and ALF.

That's a full confession... by church standards. Vatican standards, at least...

I think we are done here...
edit on 25-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: I forgot a Y... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

360 million in the USA to be fair.
I have seen suggestions any Covid positive is listed as a Covid death in the USA, regardless of other situations.
USA also has some of the most densely populated areas. So we have extremes on both ends of high and low population.

There is also the question of other nations not reporting true numbers of effected.

I would suggest we will not have true numbers for a year or two.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Maybe Americans are just touching and exchanging fluids more?
And wash their hands less?

In comparison to Japan fe... for sure right.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The eagle forbids it... we must exchange FLUIDS!

... later... we will binge watch Spongebob Squarepants...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Your medical industry sucks, your people are obese, diabetes etc.
So yeah, this is kinda what I expected?

I mean I live in South Africa, when our lockdown ends, cases and deaths will probably surge.
Maybe we’ll even over-take you guys.

But in summary - America is not the ‘1st world’ country people think it is.
I’ve been there and can confirm it’s a sh1t hole filled with what I would deem the stupidest people I have ever met.

Yeah, you guys lost to France - those were also some pretty slow cookies though.

You guys are like 5 steps away from President Kumacho and Brando - it’s what plant craves.

And then you wonder why mortality is high for a virus that no one expected?
I mean, didn’t the FBI know the real severity of cases in China?
Didn’t the NSA predict the loss of life?

Honestly, if I was American I would’ve stopped paying taxes eons ago.
Your ‘intelligence’ agencies were useless, or you know, they knew but didn’t wanna tell.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The eagle forbids it... we must exchange FLUIDS!

... later... we will binge watch Spongebob Squarepants...

Keep my buddy Spongebob out of this...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Your medical industry sucks, your people are obese, diabetes etc.
So yeah, this is kinda what I expected?

I mean I live in South Africa, when our lockdown ends, cases and deaths will probably surge.
Maybe we’ll even over-take you guys.

But in summary - America is not the ‘1st world’ country people think it is.
I’ve been there and can confirm it’s a sh1t hole filled with what I would deem the stupidest people I have ever met.

Yeah, you guys lost to France - those were also some pretty slow cookies though.

You guys are like 5 steps away from President Kumacho and Brando - it’s what plant craves.

And then you wonder why mortality is high for a virus that no one expected?
I mean, didn’t the FBI know the real severity of cases in China?
Didn’t the NSA predict the loss of life?

Honestly, if I was American I would’ve stopped paying taxes eons ago.
Your ‘intelligence’ agencies were useless, or you know, they knew but didn’t wanna tell.

You are in south Africa. We can excuse your ignorance to the world as a whole.
Don't get we wrong I have have lovely opportunity to work with folk from there.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Surely part of the answer to your question is "frequency of human contact". The United States has been the hub of much international travel, including travel from China, which brings in the virus. The United States has many crowded cities, which helps the virus to spread. A more isolated region with smaller towns is going to be affected more slowly.
As long as there is no known cure for the disease, medical skills alone cannot contain it. That makes efficiency of hospitals etc. less relevant. However, countries with poorer medical establishments will suffer more when the virus does take hold locally.

edit on 25-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Americans are being sacrificed to moloch, it's what every american leader does.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sweet....but so trus. a reply to: wheresthebody

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A culture of individualism makes it difficult for America to act as a unified collective. Nations where citizens have dutifully and rapidly complied to a collective action of virus suppression by strictly adhering to social distancing restrictions and lockdowns without fuss have had the greatest success. Look at Taiwan, South Korea, and even Australia. Australians are somewhat individualistic but we have a long history of uniting as a collective whenever faced with a disaster. We have more than flattened the curve, we have crushed it, and we could not have done it without the cooperation of the public.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
360 million in the USA to be fair.

40 million of those are IllGrints. So ... 320??

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
In 2018 there were 85,202 deaths in the US, about 7100 a month at out of 360 million. When you eliminate the emotion, the fear, the panic it is but a small blip in the data no more no less. Americans have more diabetes, more obesity, a high percentage of the elderly, and en masse we panic and freak out worse than anybody on the planet. Not to mention the hospitals per instructions are counting every closely relatable death to CoVId.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's karma.

Beavis and Butthead was a good show.

Ren and Stimpy was just weird and perverted. What's your favorite episode?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You have to ask yourself, why?

Trump?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join