It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook the new arm of the state

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
HAve I just been proven right?!!!! it was a conspiracy but am I RIght?!

www.politico.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.politico.com... ws/2020/04/20/facebook-shuts-down-anti-quarantine-protests-at-states-request-196143

Notice where state officals are colluding with facebook!!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
thehill.com/homenews/media/4 93649-zuckerberg-says-stay-at-home-protests-organized-through-facebook-qualify-as

The headline qoute from the article: Zuckerberg: Some stay-at-home protests organized on Facebook could qualify as 'harmful misinformation'

Zuckerberg is leading the charge to restrict protest. I think things are now moving at an alarming rate now. He did say that "protest would be allowed if they follow state guidlines." Are you kidding. That is the whole reason why people protest because they disagree with a policy or law. We don;t protest something we agree with.

We all want people to be safe and healthy. For those that agree with the stay at home orders I ask to just watch the continuous and gradually rights and liberties being taken away. Has not histroy shown that once rights and liberties are taken away it is difficult to get them back?

You’re right about this other than the “new” part.

Facebook is the largest surveillance drag net the Feds could have ever dreamt of. And has been that way for a while.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Most businesses work with law enforcement. Sometimes they are forced to.

This isn't any different than that one time that a woman made a post that could of been considered threatening to Trump. Two hours later the police and secret service were knocking at her door to ask questions.

Law enforcement is all over facebook for a number of reasons. Terrorism, threats, human trafficking etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: American-philosopher
thehill.com/homenews/media/4 93649-zuckerberg-says-stay-at-home-protests-organized-through-facebook-qualify-as

The headline qoute from the article: Zuckerberg: Some stay-at-home protests organized on Facebook could qualify as 'harmful misinformation'

Zuckerberg is leading the charge to restrict protest. I think things are now moving at an alarming rate now. He did say that "protest would be allowed if they follow state guidlines." Are you kidding. That is the whole reason why people protest because they disagree with a policy or law. We don;t protest something we agree with.

We all want people to be safe and healthy. For those that agree with the stay at home orders I ask to just watch the continuous and gradually rights and liberties being taken away. Has not histroy shown that once rights and liberties are taken away it is difficult to get them back?

You’re right about this other than the “new” part.

Facebook is the largest surveillance drag net the Feds could have ever dreamt of. And has been that way for a while.

The 3 letters have "analyst" watching every social media site, 4 chan, Reddit, ATS etc, where all the malcontents seem to gather. Word selection, syntax, and futuristic algorithms you can't even imagine. Cloak and dagger ops have been replaced y IT nerds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join