It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau Govt Funding Research Project Thats Partnering With China Lab COVID-19 May Have Started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm believing I just can't believe what the heck is going on in this world at the moment.

Canada’s Trudeau government is reportedly funding a University of Alberta project that is collaborating with the Wuhan Institute of Virology — the Chinese lab that may have spawned the coronavirus.

The federal government has provided an $828,000 grant to professor Le Xiaochun, who is an environmental toxicology researcher at the Edmonton, Alberta academic facility.

So what do you think is behind all this BS.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Do you have a link or something to corroborate this rumor? I haven’t seen anything in the news regarding this.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Do you have a link or something to corroborate this rumor? I haven’t seen anything in the news regarding this.

Hold on, I'll get you the link.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Rumour or not, it's true.

I'll predict that this is verified.

Just like the US funding the lab.

I'll bet almost every country in the West had a hand in it...

If not, I'll apologize later

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: ChiefD

OK.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Thank you for that. One part of the article stated that the reason they’re collaborating with the researcher from Wuhan was for knowledge only. Interesting article. It sounds like the Canadian government wants to find different methods to mitigate the virus.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: ChiefD

OK.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Thank you for that. One part of the article stated that the reason they’re collaborating with the researcher from Wuhan was for knowledge only. Interesting article. It sounds like the Canadian government wants to find different methods to mitigate the virus.

Yea..like methods that bankrupt and kill everyone...like that?

Give them your arm and take the needle....it's coming....

The vaccine will be SO convenient...almost like a saviour or something...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I suppose that, from the attempts at the tracing of patient zero, the virus didn't come from the lab. It didn't come from Wuhan market, either.

The earliest probable case was from 17 November, from a rural area "three or four bus trips" away from Wuhan central, in a 55 year old male. The patient had no contact with the Wuhan seafood market and did not leave his house because he was unwell, both with Alzheimers disease and the virus.

We can be fairly sure CORVID-19 did come from China, and from the Hubei province.

It is now strongly suspected that the virus did not come from a bat to humans directly, but had an intermediate host. The closest bat derived virus only has a 96% similarity over its entire 'genome'.

One possibility was that the virus was transferred to humans via a pangolin. This is because they have found almost identical coronavirus receptor binding domain (RBD) in a number of pangolins. The RBD is the part of the virus that breaches the cell wall. Even, with the similarity of the RBD, science cannot say without doubt if a pangolin, or bat, or civet was the source.

edit on 19/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The virus was not made in a lab. Any and every virologist with access to a sample of COVID-19 can and have verified that.

This is just getting dumb.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It appears it is a grant to research Inexpensive testing tools for this virus. It is less than a million bucks. If they can save a lot of money on testing supplies, it is worth the investment. Now, from what I have read that lab is closed and will remain that way for a while. Is it going to reopen now? Maybe that doctor is working somewhere else for a while.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

The virus was not made in a lab. Any and every virologist with access to a sample of COVID-19 can and have verified that.

The full statements I have read state that there is no evidence it was made in a lab. They do not actually say that the lab did not make them. Not one is denying that a very similar or that virus was in that lab. It could have been acquired from getting a bat from somewhere to test on to try to find a cure for it. And to find out how it will mutate naturally , they would be testing how to mutate it. No ill intent needs to be there.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why is Trudeau even prime minister ? The man is huge fan of communist China, and wasting taxpayers money for China .
Why Canadians gived mandate to communist sympathizer ?

Trudeau's $41 million in foreign aid to China included money to address pollution

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

The full statements I have read state that there is no evidence it was made in a lab. They do not actually say that the lab did not make them. Not one is denying that a very similar or that virus was in that lab. It could have been acquired from getting a bat from somewhere to test on to try to find a cure for it. And to find out how it will mutate naturally , they would be testing how to mutate it. No ill intent needs to be there.

You may not have intended that pun, but then again, maybe you did.

ETA: I agree with you and have made this point myself several times here.
edit on 20-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I heard Trudeau is sending a team of Scientists to Iran to find a cure for C19.....

Something about Camels....

edit on 4/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join