It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass gatherings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I worry that the chinese communists and other globalist shills could be trying to get libertarians, christians and others to gather so that more of their enemies will die. I'm against government lockdowns but I've been inside for awhile. I'd like to convince you to stay inside and I'll agree that you have the right to go out. I dont want them to Georgia Guidestone you.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: revswim

I don’t mind all those Trumpsters being the Guinea Pigs. If it works for them hey, you were right, you can forever rule the world. If it doesn’t, then we know it’s probably best to remain in doors if you can in order to reduce the spread.

Time will tell.

ETA- I saw a few demanding an haircut, I feel their pain, I really do.

edit on 19/4/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If you are scared stay home. Don't bring the rest of us down with you.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I don’t mind all those Trumpsters being the Guinea Pigs. If it works for them hey, you were right, you can forever rule the world. If it doesn’t, then we know it’s probably best to remain in doors if you can in order to reduce the spread.

Time will tell.

So, you don't mind if a lot of people die, just because they don't think like you.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Time will tell.

So, you don't mind if a lot of people die, just because they don't think like you.

Got it.

Ha ha, you can’t have it both ways,

They think there is nothing to worry about, go ahead, prove it.

They are the experts it would appear, so if they’re right, as I have said, they can forever rule the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I know there are a lot of mentally sick people out there. One example would be the die hard preachers getting their flock to come together in person. Those people need to be confined, no other exceptions allow. Also any govt. leader/politician that have shown dislike toward the American President and tells people to go out and enjoy themselves are "mentally permanently disturbed " people. Maxine Waters and Pelosi come to mind. Notice I said mentally disturbed and not mentally ill.
Sad times America lies a head. Why. Well, one thing, you (I'm not there) have leaders that are mentally incompetent regarding leadership in any major crises. The second thing is that you have leaders thinking what they are doing is the right thing because of "personal financial" business pertaining to them. Ex. Owning stock in like restaurants. Any reasonable person by now that is going to a take out only restaurant is being ill advised. But I guess that is step one to let the leaders sell their stock and when that happens, hey we now can't let people buy paint. You know, Dunn Edwards, Sinclair, Old Quaker and so on. Its just sick to think of all the behind the scenes evil things are going on with those in charge of our lives.

For those reading this, I 've been taking about the "3 years " of uncertainty. Unfortunately at the time I was just half right, to back it up Science Journal is now saying basically its "5 years of trial and error". So please don't think things are just going to happen quickly that one can go to "all jobs " tomorrow. That just ain't going to happen.

And the govt. paying you money just to keep "civil order", yes, that is what it is for. I say that because their were no safety nets for those people that will end up being tossed out in the cold sometime in the future. Its all a chain reaction now from April 20, 2020, and that my ATS friends here is "MIM's Street Talk" that is for real.

There is a reason why Trump is "soft toning" the severity of the problem now. It lies within the military readiness.
This is what I'm talking about: A new directive on the movement of military personnel and their families will bar travel through June 30, but create more flexibility to allow for the deployment of troops serving overseas and some priority troops to change duty stations, a Pentagon official said Saturday.

So if you think in June, things will be relaxed , well, too early for any forecast other then a simple "yes or no " . You'll have to answer that for yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Time will tell.

Hey, you don't think like me politically so it's OK if you die. Nice attitude towards your fellow human beings. You ought to be ashamed.

Also, if you're really desperate for a haircut just shave it. If you're not willing to do that you probably don't need a haircut as much as you're whinging about.

I started exhibiting male pattern baldness at 21 and have shaved it in embarrassment ever since so when people whinge about needing a haircut and some governments deem it an essential service I snort in disgust....and a bit of jealousy.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Time will tell.

Hey, you don't think like me politically so it's OK if you die. Nice attitude towards your fellow human beings. You ought to be ashamed.

Also, if you're really desperate for a haircut just shave it. If you're not willing to do that you probably don't need a haircut as much as you're whinging about.

I started exhibiting male pattern baldness at 21 and have shaved it in embarrassment ever since so when people whinge about needing a haircut and some governments deem it an essential service I snort in disgust....and a bit of jealousy.

Lol, can you not see the absurdity in your response?

Their God has whipped them up in to such a state, that regardless of my political leanings, they are willing to put what the experts are warning us about to the test.

I am not an expert, but if they want to go against the advice, then what can I do about it? They want to play Guinea Pig, that’s their prerogative, it’s written in the constitution isn’t it?

I don’t wish death on them, but what can you do if they are willing to test the advice?

Personally, I would stay home, but I have been attacked for saying this previously. As for the haircut comment, it was written with tongue very much in cheek, but I understand Americans do not grasp the British humour in the same way.
edit on 19/4/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Sorry, I forgot to take the British aspect in proper context and now read your post in a completely different light.

Mate, I'm an Aussie so your humor is not all too unfamiliar to ours.

I'm happy to stay home to be honest. No more travelling 4 hours each way for work and 2 nights away from home per week in a city, office full of jerks and too many people. The 1st birthday parties and other forced social engagements now not existing are a bonus too.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In what form are they trying to get everyone outside? Online? Fake accounts? I don't understand why people can't figure out how to quarantine themselves properly. Before the pandemic, I would stay home all the time so this is really no different. At times it's annoying things are closed and at times it's surreal. It's frustrating when going grocery shopping how some people are not practicing what the CDC has advised. I'm not the type of person who never leaves there house, quite the opposite, but I will stay home for an entire day or 2 just to relax.

Other than that, the only thing to fear is what will happen if and when society collapses because such a large part of the population was already living to the end of their means. I fear of violence and I fear the possibility that the virus could get worse. The country running out of money or running out of food, I'm not worried about that now. I think violence and disease will strike first.

Covid19 is either going to end human civilization or it won't. I'm betting it won't, so if we hold out long enough, a couple years, things will return back to normal in addition to preventive measures. After a long period, 1-2 years, we'll be fine.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

This and I agree with you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test.If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information."

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don’t mind all those Trumpsters being the Guinea Pigs.

You keep telling yourself it's just a rightwing uproar, and I'll keep pointing at you and laughing.

Show Spoiler Alert: It's actually all political flavors pushing back. For once, you're actually looking at left-leaners, right-leaners, centrists, greenies, etc, all agreeing on the same damn thing for once.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

By my recollection of events it was typically conservative people that were the skeptics from day dot.

Now that it is looking to fall well short of the predicted mayhem, destruction and millions of deaths you have people from other political persuasions getting on board with that sentiment because all they're clever enough to do is see which way the wind is blowing and don't want to be on the wrong side when it changes.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm walking around like Sat Night Fever, like I own the place knowing I've already had it.

Stop bringing us down to your level of scared.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
I worry that the chinese communists and other globalist shills could be trying to get libertarians, christians and others to gather so that more of their enemies will die. I'm against government lockdowns but I've been inside for awhile. I'd like to convince you to stay inside and I'll agree that you have the right to go out. I dont want them to Georgia Guidestone you.

Well, certainly Trump wants et al to go out and attend his rallies, so I guess then that Trump is a commie...very interesting!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

If you are scared stay home. Don't bring the rest of us down with you.

I don’t believe revswim is scared at all. Just because one chooses to stay at home doesn’t necessarily mean one is scared. My reason for staying at home is that social distancing is helping to keep this damn virus from spreading so much. It does take time to work. Also, I would never forgive myself if I was asymptomatic and I infected someone. The once a week I go grocery shopping, I go at 6 AM when they allow just seniors to shop. I double mask and wear latex gloves. I am very careful. Otherwise I’m not near any people. I have elderly parents with health problems and a husband in a nursing home. I would never want to get them sick, even though I haven’t been in contact with them for a long time. So please don’t paint everyone with the same broad brush.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You

I double mask

What? What good is double masking?

wear latex gloves.

Doesn’t matter. What difference does it make if you forget, and touch your face with gloves on.

PPE only works if worn correctly, still cannot rub your eyes even if you have gloves on, if removed correctly, and if disposed of correctly.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: ChiefD

You

I double mask

What? What good is double masking?

wear latex gloves.

Doesn’t matter. What difference does it make if you forget, and touch your face with gloves on.

PPE only works if worn correctly, still cannot rub your eyes even if you have gloves on, if removed correctly, and if disposed of correctly.

I am very careful, and I DO NOT touch my face at all. By double masking, I wear a standard disposable mask and a cloth mask over that. I am very careful to sterilize everything I have touched and I am very careful disposing of my gloves and mask. Why the hating? Geez, some people have way too much time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Time will tell.

Got it.

That's the reason Republicans are adamantly against increasing healthcare for people who cant afford health insurance right? All of those black people and low wage Democrat voters? Lol

I doubt they all conciously look at it that way but when you boil it down, that's what it is. Vast numbers of people remain in varying levels of discomfort, can't be functional, and die that mostly vote for the opposing ideaology and against yours. They'll be voting for Biden trying to get Trump out of office. They watch CNN and alot of them hate him.

It can't be because you'd have to pay $10 more a month in taxes. If I knew my $10 a month goes into a pot with everyone else's for the health of millions of fellow Americans, I'd actually feel good about paying it. I'd say it's about time we start caring about each other.
edit on 20-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join