It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Death Rate is Manipulated for Money in the USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
1. Hospitals are paid 15% more for patients who are coded as Covid 19 even if they haven't tested possible by the stimulus package.

2. Death certificates are educated guesses. There is a primary death cause and at least 2 secondary death causes.

3. Covid 19 death rates have jumped while Cancer death rates have gone to zero. We average a couple thousand cancer deaths every single day in the USA. Why would cancer death rates drop to almost zero unless they are being coded as Covid 19.

4. Anyone with any symptoms similar to Covid 19 can have the morgue put Covid 19 as the cause. People are not doing autopsies for cause of death and never really do.

5. The people who are dying on average every single day now have Covid 19 in as their primary or their secondary death cause for money.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Stuship because: .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

Interesting, but where's the data?

Sources/Links please.

edit on 4/19/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
4. Anyone with any symptoms similar to Covid 19 can have the morgue put Covid 19 as the cause.

There are already a couple of discussions covering this type of topic, but I'll pull you up on point 4.

Not sure how it happens in the US (because that's where I assume you are from), but where I am from the death certificate is completed by a competent clinician, not by someone in the morgue.

Do you have any real evidence clinicians are falsifying records for cash?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well yeah, Americans are experts at how to manipulate things & screw over the next guy to get the most bang for your buck out of it. Did people really expect honest numbers in this country?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I do not know how anyone could star or flag something like this. With no sources, you could just be making everything up.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The only thing he has wrong in that statement is that the Morgue puts the covid on it. That can come from a doctors educated guess, but according to the document I read, the morgue does have to run a covid test if there is any evidence of it but cannot run a test for covid if the diagnosis of covid is already on the physicians statement. In other words, the one doing the autopsy is not allowed to go against the doctors diagnosis of covid and cannot take the test.

The doctors do not get any extra money, their hospital does though. There was a letter to hospitals from the CDC about this, it is listed on some other threads here somewhere. A determination of diagnosis of possibly covid related gets included in the specs of covid deaths. That appears to be true from reading the documents.

But you are right, he should have included some links for evidence, even other threads on this site that have the evidence listed in their OP or down the thread.

The money part, I have not seen anything about fifteen percent, but did see something in a stimulus article dealing with forty thousand bucks, but I do not know any particulars about that and do not know if it has something do with the next stimulus or existing stimulus. I mentioned it because I saw something about it but have not investigated that at all.

edit on 19-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They've politicized and monetized the COVID19 !!

How "serious" can it really be ? 👀 👿 👀

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

nvr mind

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

All the people blaming China seems to think so. They don't even ask themselves why US is always stuck at around 300 million population. Depop Agenda is hardcore in the US. Don't worry though, keep living your dream. Don't ask questions not like the Gov is researching Zombie bioweapons.
edit on 19-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
1. Hospitals are paid 15% more for patients who are coded as Covid 19 even if they haven't tested possible by the stimulus package.

2. Death certificates are educated guesses. There is a primary death cause and at least 2 secondary death causes.

3. Covid 19 death rates have jumped while Cancer death rates have gone to zero. We average a couple thousand cancer deaths every single day in the USA. Why would cancer death rates drop to almost zero unless they are being coded as Covid 19.

4. Anyone with any symptoms similar to Covid 19 can have the morgue put Covid 19 as the cause. People are not doing autopsies for cause of death and never really do.

5. The people who are dying on average every single day now have Covid 19 in as their primary or their secondary death cause for money.

1. Wrong. Insanely wrong. Answer is easy to look up.

2. Not worthy to respond to

3. Wrong. Insanely wrong. Answer is easy to look up.

4. Wrong.

5. Wrong. We are heading into the 2nd Great Depression.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Similar actions are being taken to pump up the unemployment numbers too, for the same reasons.

The higher the unemployment claims, the more money a state can request from the federal government.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

2 Things I can vouch for that some people won't believe

Was in Funeral business for a few years and now pretty much any death in Michigan has China flu attached to the paperwork.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Next month will be able to compare the number of deaths in April 2019, and prior months of April, against the number of deaths in April of 2020.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And we can do it county by county, state by state even country by country.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Your article, like many others are a contradiction in itself.

Deaths are down but we need more storage for dead bodies than ever before?

Does that make sense to anyone?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
People are trying t put off funerals till this mess is over. They can be stored for quite a while if needed.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So...I read the OP and responses. No sources have been offered.

My boss believes in the stuff presented in the OP.

I believe in the response from game over man that says "wrong" ....

We work in essential on-the-ground retail.

I need more information.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The one thing that helps back this up ?
Gone is the statement " caused by COMPLICATIONS from COVID-19 of whatever previous health condition"
You get that sort of statement with the normal flu , yet it is completely absent for this virus.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: Nyiah

All the people blaming China seems to think so. They don't even ask themselves why US is always stuck at around 300 million population. Depop Agenda is hardcore in the US. Don't worry though, keep living your dream. Don't ask questions not like the Gov is researching Zombie bioweapons.

Foot, meet mouth:

And that's only counting some of the illegals. Census is this year, so that number is about to go up. Our true population if we could count all the illegals is probably between 340 and 350 million.
edit on 19 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join