It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye opening FB post by Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...

ATS has asked us to limit our quotes to a few lines and to then link the original source which can be read in its entirety.

But I wanted to quote it here simply because I find that all too often, good information has a way of disappearing.

Does anyone worry about what "they" are doing to our food supply?

We own a small family dairy farm.

We got a letter in the mail at the beginning of this telling us to be prepared to dump our milk. They said we should cut back on production by culling some cows, drying some up early and cutting back their feed so they wouldn't produce as much.

Local farmers have been dumping millions and millions of gallons of milk.

The milk price is almost the lowest we've seen it...it had been looking good for this year, after many years of low prices. The same is happening in the egg industry, and also the beef industry, and vegetables- piles of rotting veggies in the fields, smashing eggs.... It's criminal!

But, the crazy part is that the stores are limiting what can be purchased, and the prices are jacked way up.

My theory is that they are trying to feed the panic by creating the illusion that there is a food shortage.

All the talking heads say that this is bc the restaurants and schools are closed, so the demand is way less. BUT people didn't stop eating- if anything they're eating more [dairy products] than ever (comfort food/home cooking).

Part of my theory is that they need to get rid of small farms like ours bc we can supply local people with food.

A large factory farm is much easier to control, and when they control the food supply they control the people.

Something just doesn't add up.

E

Pay special attention to the last few lines.

By now, we've all seen the images and articles of farmers dumping milk.

Her theory could be expanded to every industry: bankrupt the small businesses, bail-out and partner with the large corporations.

Everything that government is doing, not just here but worldwide, is not about some virus.

We can only speculate as to the real agenda here.

Whatever the original agenda may have been, it seems as though every power grabbing psychopath is trying to get in on the action.

Complete government take-over from infringing on our rights to revamping voting to controlling food.

edit on 17-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

From the point of view of a farmer, you could always ignore 'their' advice and try and sell as much as you can.

As an aside, is there still any constraint at all for someone on Facebork to ensure that people who post are telling the truth? Any sort of validation of claims?

Because it seems to me to be pointlessly counter productive for 'the government' to tell small farmers how to do their farming. And it seems that some people would like the notoriety of being 'liked' and 're-twitted' like crazy, and would say the most outrageous things, to get that (indeed, that is exactly how social media 'works').

edit on 17/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
This is a link from the Facebook page.... I don't know if that helps.

"There is a Huge Uproar That We Are Dumping Milk," West Bend Farmer Says - Mid-West Farm Report
www.midwestfarmreport.com... EoZWGU-Zn0aheXnse9G_ZhlBhJBpwvkZ7o

edit on 17-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting gladtobehere.

I hope they don't do that here.... I buy my organic Guernsey cow milk straight from the dairy.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The cooperatives (not the gov't.) are asking farmers to dump milk/sell off dairy cows to keep the price of milk up because they can't get it processed because the processors don't have the employees to process the milk that is being produced. This is creating shortages at the grocery store which make the store owners limit the number of gallons people can buy.

www.wsaw.com...

www.midwestfarmreport.com... _ZbZ3

edit on 17/4/2020 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

The cooperatives (not the gov't.) are asking farmers to dump milk/sell off dairy cows to keep the price of milk up. At the same time processors don't have the employees to process the milk that is being produced.

www.wsaw.com...

Its happening here in Japan too. Butter is in short supply these days. But since the closure of schools, the dairy farms have lost a lot of business, yet they too are short of help. Funny how things work out.

What is really strange is the price of chicken here. I've never seen so cheap in the last 30 years here. Something is up.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Same thing is going on here in Canada as well.

Specifically, Northern Ontario. I live in the midst of Dairy country, I can attest first hand to the dumping.

NWO here we come...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The cooperatives (not the gov't.) are asking farmers to dump milk/sell off dairy cows to keep the price of milk up because they can't get it processed because the processors don't have the employees to process the milk that is being produced. This is creating shortages at the grocery store which make the store owners limit the number of gallons people can buy.

What do you mean by 'processed'? You mean homogenized? Pasteurized?

Good time to go back to raw unhomogenized milk then. It is dramatically more healthy anyway - if you're into milk.
edit on 17-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The cooperatives (not the gov't.) are asking farmers to dump milk/sell off dairy cows to keep the price of milk up. At the same time processors don't have the employees to process the milk that is being produced.

www.wsaw.com...

Its happening here in Japan too. Butter is in short supply these days. But since the closure of schools, the dairy farms have lost a lot of business, yet they too are short of help. Funny how things work out.

What is really strange is the price of chicken here. I've never seen so cheap in the last 30 years here. Something is up.

Just curious...

Does Japan produce it's own Dairy or is that imported? Same with chickens, is there poultry farms there?

I only ask because I was thinking space may be an issue...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

www.wsaw.com...

This information is the most reasonable. Demand is down because many big customers are shut down or have reduced hours, plus the capacity to process, store, distribute, etc. is also reduced. I'd believe that small farmers would have to reduce production and would come to these solutions on their own, otherwise they would be bankrupting themselves.

If this is a conspiracy to shut down small independent producers, there has to be an all powerful "deep state" NWO type shadow government controlling the world from behind the scenes because I don't think most governments are in on this or even capable of pulling something like that off.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I work in a dairy plant. Farmers had been dumping milk during the last weeks, a lot of milk.

Everyday we have less people to run the plant, we can't take milk as usual.

Cheese will be hard to find in supermarkets.

Believe me, I've been in this business for almost 20 years. This is the worst crisis we ever had. Other plants are not ever running.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

All the talking heads say that this is bc the restaurants and schools are closed, so the demand is way less.

One of the dumber statements I have heard during this fiesta. So if you don't eat at school or a restaurant, you don't eat? Ever? People just go into cryo-sleep I guess. Or they simply drink tap water and eat sunlight.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Any explanation as to why?

I know schools serve milk. A lot of milk. If they are closed, they are not getting any milk. Is this the/a cause?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY
Coffee shops!!
Waitrose give members a free mug a day usually but not presently.
I wonder how much milk they used to go through.

It's happening in the UK as well.
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: musicismagic

www.wsaw.com...

Just curious...

Does Japan produce it's own Dairy or is that imported? Same with chickens, is there poultry farms there?

I only ask because I was thinking space may be an issue...

Chicken farms are many throughout Japan. I'm think of the bird flu may be hitting Japan in the future. China now has a problem with it. For real, chicken at 33 yen for 100 grams, very cheap.
We have dairy farms most places throughout Japan, but Hokkaido is what most people relate dairy products. 20000 chinese workers to come to the country this March/April but now none are allowed in. Big shortage of help in many essential food industries at the moment.
I think the chicken and dairy farms are pretty close to what one would see in America. Hokkaido has a lot of open space so it might be different.
I just hope the old farmers don't get the virus. I'm actually thinking I'll be looking for farm work in the near future. Wife had to close her business (30 years in business) due to the State of Emergency here now. Oh, well, that's life.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

We used to increase the production when schools are closed. We call it "busy" season.

Food plants are short of people all over. I'm doing more than one job now, I might be feeling exhausted and frustrated but we don't give up.

We are fighting with all we got. People need the food in the supermarkets and stores. This is a battlefield my friend.

I just thank God for the opportunity to do something for this great nation.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well they are still completing the 22 million dollar milk plant here in town?

And while it may be more now, Farmers have been dumping milk in plenty of past years, so the "farmer" in the OP is questionable, not knowing that.

There are still lots of farmers, small independent farms, installing new equipment and other upgrades. We are still busy!
And if a group of small farmers, can run a large corporate farmer out of their town, I'm not too worried about them, at least here in MI.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I was listening here: www.youtube.com...

An onion farmer had to leave everything in the field. Since restaurants closed, the supply chain to move his onions closed. The need for his onions still exists as the folks who ate the onions still exists. The problem is marrying up the two.

An observation: there are potato farmers where I am from. The Big Ag businesses control the distribution via contract. However, many take to selling "excess" on the roadside or elsewhere. People flock to these guys because the price is really good and you can buy in bulk. I appreciate this is not an optimal financial opportunity but it keeps them solvent.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I talked with tanker drivers. The amount of milk they had to dump these last weeks has no precedent. Never happened before. Not this much.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I call BS . Dairy farmers dump hundreds of gallons of milk all the time because the use of dairy products is up and down. They have to continue to milk the cows even if no one drinks the milk.

In this case consumption is down because schools and restaurants are not taking deliveries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join